Current Monkey D. Luffy, Roronoa Zoro,Sanji Vs Admiral Akainu

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on July 26, 2013. Last post by taichokage 1 year ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (961 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Current Monkey D. Luffy , Roronoa Zoro , Sanji Vs Admiral Akainu

Rules

Scenario 1: In character

Scenario 2: bloodlusted

- No holding back

- All serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by taichokage (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 20
By feats the team are still incapable of beating Akainu. But this could be because they've had no challenge since the time skip. They could very well be strong enough to beat him. They'll need to be if they intend to screw with Kaido or Big mom.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (961 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage: True but I could just see Akainu shit his pants when he see's Zoro get serious XD

Post by othus12 (6,349 posts) See mini bio Level 12

the monster trio has no chance. akainu was fighting on par with whitebeard,that says it all.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I'd say they could take it. Akainu aint taking Luffy's punches now that he uses Haki. Idk about Sanji doing anything, and Zoro would be a threat, but ultimately, it ends up Luffy vs Akainu

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,182 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

The Monster Trio, still have a long way to go. Akainu was able to bypass two very strong Haki users and also able to fight Aokiji for ten days. Akainu would destroy them, with their current level

Post by taichokage (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I was thinking exactly of that moment when I posted. If Marco and vista (and Crocodile) can't do it, I don't think the Strawhats can take it yet, although again, they haven't shown their true power post time skip (which is taking a bit long to show in my opinion) however if they are to take on Kaido, I think they'll need to be able to take down at least an admiral in the very near future.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel