Current master roshi vs. Current naruto

Topic started by eddz99 on June 15, 2012. Last post by Killer_of_trolls 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,543 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Place: Cell games

Rules:

- They can both use all their techniques

- No bloodlust

- Full power

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I'll go with Current Naruto and what do you mean Current Roshi.....Roshi during DBZ or DB?

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Roshi should still take this unless naruto figures out that his weakness is women and uses his sexy jutsu, but i find that scenario extremely unlikely

Post by valfranx (194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I think the Roshi still wins of naruto today, with a little more of difficult.

1-Through Hypnosis

2-Good speed combat and and good reflexes, so that it was able to pick up bullets being fired from a machine gun, and still closely.

3-good durability, and ki can be used as a shield able to protect against bullets, explosions ki ... ki can even be used to protect against magic that can transform the person in chocolates... Vegito proved this when he created a ki barrier that protected against the magic of absorption buu. Will have to need much more than bijuudamas to hurt roshi.

4-good strength,since it can concentrate all ki in one hand, like goku, did with the Piccolo Daimao.

5-Master in martial arts.

6-Mafuuba.

5-power fire greater than Naruto, he was able to destroy the moon in DB and mountains casually.

If you have someone who can earn of Master Roshi, this should be the Juubi and Rikudou 's, maybe Madara with Susanoo.

Post by Dream (7,746 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Crazy for me to say this, but I think Naruto has the advantage in this match. While Roshi can match Naruto's strength and speed for his stronger forms, he can't match Naruto in his capability to spam highly destructive attacks thanks to the massive reserves of chakra that Kurama supplies him with for his new Nine Tails forms, on top of being capable of creating multiple Shadow Clones that can produce such attacks without much strain to his chakra reserves. While Roshi is capable of producing more destructive output at his maximum power which would be enough to kill Naruto, it requires too much charge time (a death wish against someone equal to him in stats like Naruto) and if he were to miss with striking down Naruto, he would be left helpless to Naruto as the blast would deplete all of Roshi's ki reserves. Mafuba could work on Naruto thanks to having Kurama in his body, but the battle would wind up being a draw since Roshi would be dead after casting the attack with all his life energy.
Post by othus12 (7,026 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

if roshi isnt bloodlusted he might have a hard time against naruto, however he can blow up the moon so in any case he just jumps and throws a kamehameha to the earth which would inevitably conect against naruto (because that kamehameha would level up a mass roughly the size of the moon so theres nowhere to run)

Post by taichokage (13,640 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Evil containment wave ftw. The Kyubi would be the reason it would work.
@othus12: The moon-busting variant of Kamehameha takes enough time for Roshi to charge up. He won't have the time to charge for that long with Naruto being his equal in speed.

@taichokage: Which would make the battle a draw instead of Roshi gaining a victory thanks to the "attack saps all your life energy" bit.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Roshi... kamekameha to the face..

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,300 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Three words, Sexy Harem Jutsu

Also this already have be done http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/naruto-vs-master-roshi/331466/

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

OH yeah this has been done before...

pretty please can this get lock since it was already done

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Roshi throws a moon Kamehameha to Kurama Naruto's face and he's screwed

Post by valfranx (194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Dream: True, I forgot That Can Naruto create clones in kuuybi mode, Could Actually give some advantage to naruto.

More yet they still have an advantage over naruto, how to best combat experience, good amount of energy and combat reactions better than naruto, and also and a much more complete than that naruto.

See the topic of respect for Roshi here:

http://www.animevice.com/dragon-ball/10-1/respect-master-roshi/97-316607/

It made ​​stuff much more interesting than that naruto.

This is CURRENT it's not the same as before -,-

@eddz99:

That is the same :/

I think naruto got stronger than 2 months before

@eddz99:

Then go to the original thread

@Destinyheroknight: No wonder I was getting a vibe of deja vu when I was arguing about this match. :P
Post by phantomrant (1,387 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I thought Current Roshi is at a stage well below (due to his aging) his DB-version and therefore can't pull of attacks as far as moon level, in which case Current Naruto wins. If it's a Full Power prepped Roshi, then a fully charged Kamehameha vaporizes Naruto and the rest of the verse. I also think Roshi's still faster.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,192 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Dream said:

@othus12: The moon-busting variant of Kamehameha takes enough time for Roshi to charge up. He won't have the time to charge for that long with Naruto being his equal in speed.

@taichokage: Which would make the battle a draw instead of Roshi gaining a victory thanks to the "attack saps all your life energy" bit.

Good to see someone actually thinking about this match.

I honestly could see it going either way. I think that Naruto may actually outclass Roshi in strength, but I would still give Roshi a very slight edge in fighting speed. It depends how the fight goes.

If this had been bloodlusted, Naruto would have kept it a h2h, up-close battle and going at him constantly (in which case I think Roshi would lose due to Naruto's superior stamina and endurance). However, bloodlust is off, so this will not be happening. If Naruto keeps on overwhelming Roshi with physical attacks and drags it out for a bit without giving Roshi too much rest time, Roshi will probably resort to the mafuba, meaning the fight ends in a draw.

But if at any point Naruto decides to go for a bijuudama, it's over for him, as this would give Roshi enough time to charge up and fire a moon-busting kamehameha.

Under these circumstances, Roshi draws or wins, either is equally possible.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel