Current Madara vs Whitebeard

Topic started by lifewiper on June 7, 2011. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 3 years, 2 months ago.
Post by lifewiper (215 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I think Whitebeard would lose to Madara, i the five minutes of intangibility, Madara summon Gedo Mazo and good game Whitebeard, people agree or not?
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,451 posts) See mini bio Level 15

whitebeard destroys madara, easily, as well as gedo mazo with a couple quakes
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Intangibility + deathwarp = fairly straightforward win, quakes and physical attacks likely won't get the trick done, and if the big M does get in a tight spot he can always sacrifice the eye for Inzanagi. This is to say nothing of the power of the rinnigan. 
Post by SSJjanemba (2,179 posts) See mini bio Level 11

lol madara was seen sucking ppl into his eye, but i wont bother i already mentioned this b4 but fanboys keep ignoring it
Post by akatspada (47 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Madara takes it.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 14

oh sure u turn off the intangibility for logia types but not for madara? I see how fair that is
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Jinbeifan1 said:

oh sure u turn off the intangibility for logia types but not for madara? I see how fair that is

Well, i mean lets face it man, without intang madara has nothing.
Post by Dreamer (114 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Jinbeifan1: xD in every tread they always turn off the  intangibility of a Logia Type user, and always ending up losing to . but then ageing if you take away Madaras sharigan hill be the weakest character in the Naruto World, and that's why i don't like Naruto that much because every one in the Naruto world relies on there power to much, if you take away there powers they can get  easily ownd  
Post by lifewiper (215 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Jinbeifan1:  Whitout intangibility Madara lose badly.
Post by taichokage (13,650 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Jinbeifan1 said:
I agree with this. Logia intangibility is possibly the greatest part about being a logia. It's not quite the same as Bleach intangibility because everyone in bleach has it thus they are tangible to one another and there is little point. And they are not possible to harm by non spiritual beings so unless you take off intangibility for bleach chars, almost nobody outside their own verse can fight them. Logias on the other hand constitute only a handful of One Piece characters and it is possible to harm them to some extent anyway. If Madara gets to keep his intangibility but no logias do then it is a double standard and not fair at all. I actually do think that Madara takes this but not without his intangibility.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@SSJjanemba said:

lol madara was seen sucking ppl into his eye, but i wont bother i already mentioned this b4 but fanboys keep ignoring it

since the OP didn't ban BFR, you made the most sinse in this thread so far. Madara ftw.
Post by Boxer_Joe (307 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Not the fairest match I have seen, but without intangibility Madra loses, with it WHitebeard loses, unless he destroyes the ground under madara making him sink donw, but he could simply warp out. Ora t least until we see what Madara can do with the rinnegan.
Post by JThree47605 (1,005 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I see no reason why Madara couldnt win this, unless you take off intangibility
Post by Boxer_Joe (307 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@JThree47605
Exactly.
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Jinbeifan1 said:

Madara's Intang has a time limit.  
Logia's do not. 
Its fair IMO. 

Maybe a time limit should be put on logia's Intang in battle forum then.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,192 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@MisterShin said:
@Jinbeifan1 said:

Madara's Intang has a time limit.  Logia's do not. Its fair IMO.  Maybe a time limit should be put on logia's Intang in battle forum then.
Yes but for Madara that's a limit of 5 minutes straight, he could switch it on and off as many times as he pleased. Whitebeard cannot possibly win this with Madara's intangibility on, All he needs to do is appear behind him and warp him away, meanign Madara wins this easily unless Whitebeard magaes to somehow quake punch him whilst he's being sucked in.
Post by Kurohige (3,742 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@GIRUGAMESH
Agreed, but wont an X-factor for Whitebeard be the fact that Madara wont even be able to see the attack? The quakes simply crack the air, you can't really see it coming. But yes Madara can simply warp behind him, Whitebeard has not really shown speed feats needed to tag him before he can absorb him.
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Madara wins with complete ease, physical durability isn't enough to mutilate him nor even faze him. He'll just warp Whitebeard like what he did to the two shinobis.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Stop for 6 paths Madara 
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@hitsusatsu11 said:
Stop for 6 paths Madara 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel