Current Madara, Sasuke, Naruto Vs Straw Hat Pirates, Whitebeard

Topic started by comicfanforever on May 18, 2014. Last post by Zerogodlike 4 months ago.
Post by comicfanforever (448 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Current Madara, Sasuke, Naruto Vs Whitebeard (in his prime) ,Straw Hat Pirates

vs

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,285 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Somebody lock it up :P

Post by comicfanforever (448 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Jinbeifan1 said:

Somebody lock it up :P

why? Something wrong or some mistake?

Post by Kurohige (3,721 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Well for starters we have absolutely no feats for Whitebeard in his prime other than that he rivaled the Pirate King, other than that it is just pure speculation. As for the fight itself team 1 stomps; Madara is immortal, has just used a planetary genjutsu, has the Rinnegan and can immobilize his opponents and deflect attacks, his anti-matter spheres would quickly dispatch of Whitebeard as he has no commendable speed feats, he has meteor spam, something that only the likes of Law, Fujitora and Doflamingo, some of the most hax and powerful in the series can deal with. Madara also has his Limbo Clones which would easily halt most if not all the Strawhats. This is not even taking into account that Sasuke has Amatarasu and his upgraded genjutsu. I ownt even get into Naruto who can spam all elemental chakara. Basically team one is waaay too hax and diverse for the One Piece squad. Whitebeard is powerful but against people who are way faster, immortal, have subconscious precog, susanoo, and spammable multi-mountain level attacks with large Aoe, then you have a one-sided match. As of now Naruto is at it's climax and thus, as most shounen do, have been given DBZ-like power-ups to make sure they are as powerful as possible before the series ends while One Piece is only in it's 3rd arc of the timeskip and have not even revealed the new Yonkou nor what they can do or even half of the returning characters ect. One Piece is taking it's time with their power-ups as they are barley at the middle of their series while Naruto is at the pinnacle.

Strongest One Piece characters: Small country level (Going by prime Garp), large island level(Luffy, Law, Doflamingo, possibly Fujitora, Whitebeard)

Strongest characters is Naruto: Moon level.

Post by eddz99 (2,519 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Any of team 1 possibly solos

Post by taichokage (13,372 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yeah. Even if you omit Madara the team is still too strong. Prime Whitebeard is featless so all we can conclude is that he was a stronger than his current self which is very vague.
Post by waybig1010101 (3,266 posts) See mini bio Level 14
 maybe later EOS strawhats plus when we ever find out how strong whitebeard was by flashbacks or perhaps powerscaling with blackbeard that team 2 looks better in this fight, but for now i think that the winner is team 1 

@Kurohige: possibly moon level, until I see that moon disappear into nothing I don't believe it :P

@Jinbeifan1: True but going by hype and many statements I see them as being above One Piece currently, nevertheless it's a planetary mindfuck.

@Kurohige: tis true, although I was disappointed when it turned out that it's because the tree will encase everyone.maybe it just made it look less cool than I thought it would lol

Post by nishi99 (1,707 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Anybody on team one can solo.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,962 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Madara solos.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,923 posts) See mini bio Level 13

^ it's unfortunate but true

Post by phantomrant (1,350 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Anyone from naruto team can solo, unless Prime WB's gets planetary level quakes and is significantly better as a damage soaker. Then in that case Current Madara is the only one who can pull through.

Strawhats are non-factors.

I remember when Whitebeard vs Konoha was able to cause an actual debate :P

I also remember when the monster trio were a match for the Bleach cast.

Post by WorldEater (279 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Madara kills them all.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

The time where OP could could contend with Naruto has long since passed.

Post by 5th (1,247 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Naruto solo's with a Yoton release.

Literally anyone from Team 1 could solo this with minimum effort.

Post by LHWKnight (2,735 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Madara is a continent buster, with a planetary genjutsu.

Naruto is a country buster with the power to wipe normal opponents out of existence with those black balls.

Sasuke has a flying complete Susanoo.

Team 1 solos easily.

Post by Zerogodlike (1,224 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@LHWKnight said:

Madara is a continent buster, with a planetary genjutsu.

Naruto is a country buster with the power to wipe normal opponents out of existence with those black balls.

Sasuke has a flying complete Susanoo.

Team 1 solos easily.

No to naruto and wait for the madara to see if the moon destroyed.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel