Current Madara & Kabuto Vs Shakuma Ravegroove and Haja

Topic started by shinjihirako123 on June 12, 2012. Last post by TheNobody 2 years ago.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@TheNobody: @TheNobody: wait. his susano is mountain size now??. and i never said he couldnt slice through it, i said he wont be able to slice through multiple ones coming from all sides

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@FormerCrimsonKing: Uh? Isn't it obvious?

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@TheNobody: lol ok, now im convinced. your truly an naruto wanker...i will no longer take you seriously......lol...madara the size of a mountain.

Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@TheNobody:

Ok buddy your just wanking now.

Madara will get a draw at most (if I am being optimistic) against Shakuma but remember Haja is also involved in this fight.

How am I wanking when the scan clearly shows it? Jesus, you guys are so oblivious and don't even care, you just completely ignore my scans and reasoning and comes back with some bullshit just to start another argument on Madara's susano'o. Im trying to reason and you're just trolling and underrating Madara when I've already gave you enough feats to show that this fight at best could be a draw.
Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@TheNobody:

Those feats shown by FormerCrimsonKing are of him restraining himself as he says because he is waiting for the protaganists to give up Elie.

He is shown capable of spamming the meteor rain attack meanwhile using other attacks.

Shakuma is alot faster than Madara.

Shakuma is faster than the fastest flying ships in world of RAVE powered by magic.

Showing his speed, note that the characters attacking him are casually hypersonic already.

Showing a bit of his destructive ability.

Elie having full control over etherion using it to attack Shakuma.

Shakuma able to defend against power of that level. If you don't know how powerful etherion is, it is capable of defeating Endless.

Endless>>>>>>>>>>Madara's perfect susanoo

With a finger beam it was able to do a feat similiar to Madara's but on a much greater scale travelling thousands of kilometres across the planet.

Elie creating tornadoes with her etherion power against Shakuma.

Shakuma able to dodge easily them easily.

@One_Piece_God said:

@TheNobody:

Those feats shown by FormerCrimsonKing are of him restraining himself as he says because he is waiting for the protaganists to give up Elie.

He is shown capable of spamming the meteor rain attack meanwhile using other attacks.

Shakuma is alot faster than Madara.

Shakuma is faster than the fastest flying ships in world of RAVE powered by magic.

Showing his speed, note that the characters attacking him are casually hypersonic already.

Showing a bit of his destructive ability.

Elie having full control over etherion using it to attack Shakuma.

Shakuma able to defend against power of that level. If you don't know how powerful etherion is, it is capable of defeating Endless.

Endless>>>>>>>>>>Madara's perfect susanoo

With a finger beam it was able to do a feat similiar to Madara's but on a much greater scale travelling thousands of kilometres across the planet.

Elie creating tornadoes with her etherion power against Shakuma.

Shakuma able to dodge easily them easily.

Well going off by your feats it's reasonable enough to say that Shakuma wins though just to inform you speed was equalized. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel