Current Luffy vs Jozu

Topic started by WorldEater on Aug. 11, 2013. Last post by Obito 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by WorldEater (279 posts) See mini bio Level 8
The fight takes place on Dressrosa. 

Sceanrio: Jozu wants to see how powerful Luffy has become after 2 years and so wishes to fight him. 

No prep. 
Win via Knock-out. 
Both are in character. 

Who wins? 

Post by othus12 (6,816 posts) See mini bio Level 13

jozu

Post by taichokage (13,265 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Good one. They're more similar than you might think. but Jozu for now. Luffy shouldn't match Jozu until he proves he can at least put up a good fight against an admiral.
@taichokage: I see. That makes sense. Luffy might fight that Ryu character.
Online Now
Ryukugyu? If that's who you mean I agree and have said as much.
@taichokage: Yes him. I wonder what he looks like. 
Online Now
I'm imagining a more or less normal guy but he probably has a green suit or robe under the jacket and is likely the most muscular of his fellow Admirals. Another real question is, what devil fruit? Im thinking it's a mythical Zoan.
@taichokage: Hmm, that is a cool description. A Mythical Zoan Admiral would be awesome to see. Do you think he would be as powerful as Kizaru? 
Online Now
I think that Kizaru will remain the strongest of both the previous and current admirals to be honest. But he might be stronger than Aokiji or Fujitora. But Akainu is also a stretch I think.
@taichokage: I see and I agree. Aokiji will remain the weakest. Akainu is more powerful than Issho, of course. I don't think Issho is a Logia, though. What do you think about his DF type? 
Online Now
It's got to be a paramencia of high order like Kuma's or Law's. I think it's based on gravity or earth aspects. It could be either. He made the hole and brought down a meteor. Either instance could be based on earth/stone manipulation or gravity manipulation, although I'm leaning towards gravity. I really want to see more of what he can do. Based on last week's panel it seems he and Doflamingo are doing ok, bu Law was injured. It once again shows that the Admirals stand a bit above the warlords with the possible exception of the top 3 (Don, Kuma and Mihawk).
Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

It also shows the Law isn't as great as everybody made him out to be

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@taichokage: Yeah, Law is not as hyped as some people make him out to be.  I anxious to see more from Issho, too.  Agreed that he might be a paramecia-type. 

@ohgodwhy: Exactly. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel