current luffy vs current madara

Topic started by Killer_of_trolls on Dec. 19, 2010. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 1 year ago.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
fully powerd, fight takes place in a dessert
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9

im sorry to say but i might have to back luffy here...
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
What stops Madara from warping him away? 
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
also, he can turn nightmare mode at well in this fight
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"What stops Madara from warping him away?  "

speed
@FoolyCooly: Madara can warp things away and reacted to the teleportation jutsu of Yonadaime, Luffy's speed is undefined. All Madara has to do is look luffy in the eyes to end it, and baring CIS (like when Itachi's implanted amatarasu hit him) Madara can phase through Luffy's attacks. 
Post by taichokage (14,163 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Madara wins. He is arguably the smartest, strongest, and most experienced person in all of current Naruto. His techniques to luffy are like a match to a tinder box. Luffy's style is completely bad against Madara whereas Madara is very well suited for Luffy. Madara, warps, becomes intangible, bfr's people (which Luffy has already been susceptible to) hypnotizes them, and even mind controls them and can even warp reality upon himself, all this with just his sharingan. Imagine what his rinnegan can do and worse his eternal mangekyou sharingan. Sorry to say but this is one of the few Naruto characters who could actually stomp Luffy.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @FoolyCooly: Madara can warp things away and reacted to the teleportation jutsu of Yonadaime, Luffy's speed is undefined. All Madara has to do is look luffy in the eyes to end it, and baring CIS (like when Itachi's implanted amatarasu hit him) Madara can phase through Luffy's attacks.  "

actually i thought about that and was tempted to say madara due to that thought, then another thought came to me: does he even mind rape anymore?
@FoolyCooly: I think so, Kabuto said Madara could get all the info about impure world resurrection he wanted using his sharingan.  
Post by sickVisionz (4,307 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@taichokage:  Madara has gotten his ass brutally and quickly kicked in every fight he's had against a high level opponent.  He made fun of a bunch of 14 year old chunins in combat, but when he fights people who are good it's a pretty decisive loss.  All of his powers don't seem to amount to anything anymore.  Here's the thing.  List every ability the sharingan has and that Madara has and you have this huge collection of over the top abilities.  However, when he's in combat he gets beaten by a guy who's claim to fame is growing trees.  Every forest fire that's ever taken place says that fire can defeat wood so how did someone with a million hacks and the ability to spit sun hot fire that burns for days from eyes lose?  Minato just clowned him in seconds so there's no real need to go into too much there.  Konan was pretty meh and she blew half of his body apart.

Madara is not that good imo.  The only times we've seen him fight in the series, he's gotten his butt royally kicked or gets blown apart by the weakest member in his crew.  His entire legacy in the series is that of a guy who can't beat people when it matters.

If the fight vs Luffy matters, he will lose.  I don't know if the pressure of battle gets to him or what, but he falls apart under the stress of combat.
@FoolyCooly said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
" @FoolyCooly: Madara can warp things away and reacted to the teleportation jutsu of Yonadaime, Luffy's speed is undefined. All Madara has to do is look luffy in the eyes to end it, and baring CIS (like when Itachi's implanted amatarasu hit him) Madara can phase through Luffy's attacks.  "
actually i thought about that and was tempted to say madara due to that thought, then another thought came to me: does he even mind rape anymore? "
Yes actually. His mangekyou is even better than itachi's tsukiyomi. Itachi can torture your mind there in any way he sees fit but not actualy manipulate your mind. Madara has done it before twice on two very high level people. 1st he mind controlled the 4th Mizukage (presumably for years making that a ridiculous feat) and he mind fu<%ed Konan and killed her in the process. He also said he can extract anything he wants out of a victims mind but he kills them in the process.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,265 posts) See mini bio Level 11
madara, he has an invisible body
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@SSJjanemba: and cant atack while he is intangible
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I dunno, im gonna have to see Luffy use Haki against a good foe first.
@MisterShin said:
" I dunno, im gonna have to see Luffy use Haki against a good foe first. "
I agree actually. Weather Luffy would win or not depends on his skill with haki.
Post by narutogeass (94 posts) See mini bio Level 4
by the time luffy does some real shit with haki madara would have became the strongest person in HST i mean rely oda needs to hurry the fuck up and make some real shit happen.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage: The smartest no that belongs to Shikamaru, but aside from that I side with you.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15
This is a mismatch. Madara kills Luffy with the utmost ease.
Also this was over 2 years ago. Both characters have changed and "Madara" isn't even known as Madara anymore.
Post by All_StarSupes (778 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Madara wins very easily. Luffy has no idea about Madaras' genjutsu, so it's over as soon as he makes eye contact.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel