Current Laxus Vs Future Rouge

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on April 5, 2013. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (953 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Current Laxus Vs Future Rouge

- No holding back

- All serious and bloodlusted

- Win by death

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,134 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Laxus has a chance but that dude REALLLY kicked Natsu's ass! XD Laxus might be able to keep up and his power might be able to match it, but this fight could go either way really

@Jinbeifan1: Yeah he really did XD but I thought Natsu was on par even a little stronger than laxus NOT ANYMORE. But I'll give this to Future Rouge because Future Rouge didn't even need to go Dragon Force on Natsu. Aside from that do you like Hiro's plot? I really do I know Natsu will surpass everyone at the end, but I like the fact Hiro let Natsu lose, maybe in the Natsu will some how survive and train comeback and beat Rouge. Instead of that Nakama Feeling bull shit, it would be much better if Natsu trained maybe learned how to go Dragon Force on will then fought Rouge again what do you think?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Fairy Law.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,134 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Ikki_Minami_: man I'm practically a zombie reading Fairy Tail, I had been so overwhelmed by the POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!!!! bull that Hiro keeps shoving down our throats. Erza is the worst with that, even though I think she's a decent character. He was trying to ride off of One Piece's power of friendship mode, problem is Oda knows how to deliver it without annoying the shit out of everyone with some big ass speach from the main character!!! *huffs repeatedly* sorry... I have a love/HATE relationship with FT :P

@Jinbeifan1: Yeah same with me, it's a piss off, I mean for fuck sakes Erza had a broke foot and was fucked up and with the "Power Of Friendship" she rapped Minerva well she is Hiro's favorite character:/ But I do like how he let the main protagonist lose. I really hope he doesn't turn it into quisquilian, I mean, I really hope he makes Natsu work/train to comeback and beat Rouge instead of taking Jellal with him so he can enter Dragon Force and beat his ass. Maybe he could let the portal that the dragons are going temporally close and Fairy Tail can have an actual timeskip with training and then defeat the dragons. Because he is seriously ruining the character development with this "Nakama" bullshit.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Jinbeifan1: @Ikki_Minami_: With out PIS and CIS Kagura>Erza.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9

For now I will say Laxus, as Future Rogue hasn't done enough to suggest he'd beat the man who took down Jura. True he was able to beat Natsu with low difficulty, but let's not forget that Natsu was pretty tired at that point (he'd been fighting the Executioners and a load of guards); a fit Natsu could have put up a better fight.

If that was the full extent of Rogue's power then I would say (until more is shown), he's about Erza-level and would give Laxus a decent fight. But if he has DF on top of this then he could be a serious threat.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel