Current Ichigo with all zangetsu's powers vs. Sensui

Topic started by eddz99 on June 22, 2013. Last post by ChromeDisaster 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,516 posts) See mini bio Level 11

SPOILER

WARNING

SPOILER

WARNING

SPOILER

WARNING

I read about the cool powers ichigo got, this battle is reserved until it gets feats.

Explanation:

I read this article: http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Ichigo and it says that the real zangetsu is actually the hollow ichigo and that old man zangetsu is actually his quincy blood which looks like yhwach " As Zangetsu tells him how proud he is of him, Ichigo calls out to him, only for him to fade away completely. As he looks at the sword, Zangetsu tells him he has only been wielding a fraction of his Zanpakutō's power up until now, and it is time for him to fight with his true power. " - This explains itself that it is indeed much stronger than dangai ichigo and FGT ( Since he has only been using a FRACTION of zangetsu's power *COOL* )

Place:

Where yusuke and sensui fought

- No bloodlust

- Both at their strongest forms

- Win by death

- Morals On

- Both start 5km away

- Both know each other's location

And we still haven't seen it's bankai :O!!! I bet it is stronger than yama's bankai since ichigo was only using a FRACTION of it's power!! :O

I might start watching bleach again, so excited >,<

Post by othus12 (6,864 posts) See mini bio Level 13

we havent seen what he is capable of. lets wait little more i also want to see him killing sensui but lets wait for now XD

@othus12 said:

we havent seen what he is capable of. lets wait little more i also want to see him killing sensui but lets wait for now XD

Can't wait to see it's bankai surpass even yammamoto's and own yhwach

Post by taichokage (13,357 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Why don't you catch up instead of spoil yourself?
Post by CerusSerenade (2,628 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Lock this thread until he does something, because this Ichigo literally has no feats or implied feats. It's retarded to have this battle thread now.

@eddz99 said:

SPOILER

WARNING

SPOILER

WARNING

SPOILER

WARNING

I read about the cool powers ichigo got, this battle is reserved until it gets feats.

Explanation:

I read this article: http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Ichigo and it says that the real zangetsu is actually the hollow ichigo and that old man zangetsu is actually his quincy blood which looks like yhwach " As Zangetsu tells him how proud he is of him, Ichigo calls out to him, only for him to fade away completely. As he looks at the sword, Zangetsu tells him he has only been wielding a fraction of his Zanpakutō's power up until now, and it is time for him to fight with his true power. " - This explains itself that it is indeed much stronger than dangai ichigo and FGT ( Since he has only been using a FRACTION of zangetsu's power *COOL* )

Place:

Where yusuke and sensui fought

- No bloodlust

- Both at their strongest forms

- Win by death

- Morals On

- Both start 5km away

- Both know each other's location

@CerusSerenade:

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Seriously, what is it about making threads of people who haven't done anything yet?

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@UltimateHero0406: They want to be the first person to make the battle so they do it in order to reserve the fight.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@solesamurai: Even then it might take another month or so to even get back to Ichigo. Plenty more will be up by then don't you agree?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel