current ichigo vs. naruto after he controls the nine-tails

Topic started by Lee_Key92 on June 2, 2010. Last post by uncutxray 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@TeroHeave said:
Get over the facts that Ichigo is a wimp. Oh wait, TL;DR.
Lol go back to whatever forum you came from , if you think that Naruto can beat all version of Ichigo
Post by TeroHeave (9 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@cfatalis: When did I say that kid? I think that you have ADD or lack of reading capability. You're just some regfag who should replace his "TL;DR" with "TMS;DU"
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,402 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@TeroHeave: careful troll, your at risk of being banned before you can troll atleast 15 post
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,723 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@TeroHeave said:

High fanboyism you two eh?

l think its fair to say until we get more feats by Kyubi-Naruto that FGT (and probably Dangai) Ichigo is more powerful, no? 
Current Naruto could probably beat up on current feat less Ichigo (and surely beat Fullbring Ichi)
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@hitsusatsu11: Naruto wouldn't beat fullbring Ichigo, he would destroy him.
Post by TeroHeave (9 posts) See mini bio Level 3
 @hitsusatsu11: I agree. 
 @JThree47605
:  Careful,many people here care about nothing than Bleach... 

I atleast am a fan of both Bleach and Naruto (And One Piece because..) 
I'm just sayign I like them all,it's just that Ichigo has never impressed me as much as Naruto because he "lended his powers from Rukia from the beggining on." I know he has great spiritual energy but would he have ever been able to use them without Rukias kickstart? 
 In the end every Shounen main protagonist has lend powers (Kyuubi,Gomu Gomu Fruit) but Ichigo has just too many... 

@FormerCrimsonKing: I'm still waiting for a mod to send me a warning.

@TeroHeave: What are you talking about??
Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@jmcaca:

A THOUSAND times faster than lightning? Seriously now... Lightning is around half the speed of light so by your logic Naruto's 500x the speed of light

Truthly Naruto has still to show anything that would defeat Ichigo, who's inner demon seems to have died out. Though full Nine Tail Control might be a challenge we'll simply have to wait it out...

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Yeah.. Just saw chapter 571 and Naruto got complete control over Kurama. He could counter Tail Beast Bombs and all and he's pretty fast not to mention damn strong but like this he can only match Ichigo, and for five minutes at best since that's the most he can hold out the transformation mode for!

Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@sceonn:  
Sorry, lightning is not half the speed of light. 
It about Mach 300 if i remember correct. Which is not even 1% the speed of light. 

Electricity through a cable can be around 50 - 66% speed of light. 
Lightning however cannot due to particles in the atmosphere. 
Lightning = speed of light in a vacuum / Space. 

Naruto deflected 5 Mountain Busters and can Launch his own Mountain Buster. I think he can now play in Ichigo's League for sure.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@MisterShin:

Effortlessly to boot. Hes cooking up one beast bomb that can tank the combined power seemingly of the rest of the tailed beasts in that fight, so his seems to be fairly potent to boot.

Post by taichokage (12,607 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I don't know. There's no doubt that recently Naruto has become one of the strongest hst characters but Ichigo has only dropped in power compared to his highest level. Although he was still capable of effortlessly defeating a bankai level and thus a captain level opponent (give or take) and he's still catching powerful blasts bare handed. Naruto might just have the power necessary to fight or even defeat Ichigo, but we have yet to see Ichigo in a serious battle since he regained his powers which are supposed to be more vast than before assuming he achieved the same level he was at before on top of new fullbring powers he's supposed to have.
Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@MisterShin:

Speed of lightning: 140000 mph

Speed of Light: 299,792,458 m/s

So yeah, error on my part. But still, speed of Lightning is Negi, Naruto leaves a gust of wind behind him which means he's hyper-sonic at most, like Luffy. As for strength Ichigo simply swinging is sword destroyed something thought to be indestructible and catching energy blasts with his bare hands and smashing it to pieces as oppose to simply reflecting it elsewhere like Naruto's done. So it's not like He's stronger or faster than Ichigo more like he caught up to him in some ways, still Ichigo has yet to show he's full abilities so....

Post by Alexman113 (115 posts) See mini bio Level 4

If this is current Ichigo, then I don't know. He looks a LOT weaker than when he fought Aizen.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Alexman113 said:

If this is current Ichigo, then I don't know. He looks a LOT weaker than when he fought Aizen.

That's because he is a lot weaker than when he fought Aizen.

For the first time ever I think that Naruto has actually gone beyond Ichigo. As MIsterShin noted, he was able to deflect 5 mountain busters with little effort, and he seems to have gained a major increase in speed (he's even faster than before, and even then he was outdoing the Raikage). Naruto wins this with mid-difficulty.

Mid Difficulty might be giving Ichigo more credit than he deserves. If Naruto can successfully launch beast bombs as or more powerful than 5 mountain busters combining their attack to throw at him, I don't see Ichigo tanking that attack well at all. Unless he is pushing FGT form when he was slicing up those plateaus with swings from his sword, I'm not sure what damage he could really do to Naruto to boot. Maybe I'm just really under selling Ichigo.

Post by colorles (24 posts) See mini bio Level 6

ichigo can fly, spam getsuga tenshou, cupped ginjos cero in his hand like it was childsplay (despite it being portrayed as one of the more powerful ceros yet), and is generally portrayed as fast and ever faster and a character on a seperate plane of existence in comparison to the sentient beings of naruto

@colorles said:

ichigo can fly, spam getsuga tenshou, cupped ginjos cero in his hand like it was childsplay (despite it being portrayed as one of the more powerful ceros yet), and is generally portrayed as fast and ever faster and a character on a seperate plane of existence in comparison to the sentient beings of naruto

So a giant fox that can enlarge and extend it's limbs, while firing off casual mountain busters can't hit Ichigo? Cool beans.

After reading the latest Naruto chapter, I don't see how Ichigo is going to beat him. Deflecting 5 mountain busters casually then matching that power on his own is quite a feat, I don't see current Ichigo keeping up. In fact, I don't even see this as being a competitive fight anymore

Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@JThree47605:

After reading the latest Naruto chapter, I don't see how Ichigo is going to beat him. Deflecting 5 mountain busters casually then matching that power on his own is quite a feat, I don't see current Ichigo keeping up. In fact, I don't even see this as being a competitive fight anymore

just a few months ago,this would have been the other way around, gotta love how these two character's powers fluctuate lol

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Hellos: I know but I was trying to satisfy the Bleach fans. Honestly I wouldn't even put Ichigo on Naruto's level at the moment. Can't believe it's reached this stage; Naruto has become the most powerful character in the series :').

@taichokage: At this stage, it's only speculation that Ichigo is as powerful as he once was. So far, all he's shown is that he can beat a captain-level opponent without much difficulty, which simply isn't enough to give Naruto much trouble in his current state.

I would say that it would take FGT Ichigo to be stronger (though not by much) than current Naruto.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel