current ichigo vs. naruto after he controls the nine-tails

Topic started by Lee_Key92 on June 2, 2010. Last post by uncutxray 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15

from the looks of the spoiler on the bleach website.......... .......dont kno if its true yet tho
Post by taichokage (12,465 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@FormerCrimsonKing: lol he's above that already I think. He destroyed a large portion of Las Noches Fortress City. But the spoiler sounds interesting.
Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Ichigo stomps this fight horribly, Bleach is two whole ranks above Naruto. Naruto characters would not lose in battle threads as much if people put them against guys that were their level like certain One Piece characters or Gin tama or something.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
this is stupid we dont know enough about either people in these new forms. we've seen ichigo cut a mountain and naruto get his foot stuck, nothing of any real stats yet. wait my young pad-ones
Oookay I just saw the new chapters, Ichigo stomps. Ichigo is manhandling a certain superhaxtraitor. He is unaffected by.. well just read the chapter. He is in super as$ pull mode now. And though Naruto's upgrade is i believe awesome as well i dont think it's the same scale especially as he couldn't even beat a weakened Kisame (but that is due to inexperience.)
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@taichokage: As of the latest chapters Ichigo wins 

@hitsusatsu11: nice post but a ridiculous feat. Shattered a construct distorting space/time with his bare hand.
Post by TeroHeave (9 posts) See mini bio Level 3
After heavily reasearching and reviewing the latest chapter of Naruto and Bleach,I must say that Ichigo cannot keep up with Naruto anymore while because Naruto managed to dodge Raikages ridioulous fullspeed punch which even Minato couldn't have dodged if not having 100 of Shunshin Kunais tossed around and an instinct that makes him automaticaly use Shunshin when in danger.  Raikage was THIS close and Minato's instinct was like "Fuck you I'm god",stopped fking time and teleported Minato to Killer Bee.(Minato placed the same seal as on his kunais on Killer Bee which basically means Minato can stalk Killer Bee forever now >:D If he wasn't dead :3) 
And Naruto does it all on will without Shunshin and is still faster than Minato. Yes, it was quite impressive how Ichigo got behind Tsukishima and cut his arm off but things like that happen every time. :/
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@TeroHeave: that would have been true if Raikage was even faster than byakuya so...thanks for trying
Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Hirako_Fan: What are the bleach speed feats?
With Ichigo currently at an unknown level of power and Naruto being a badass, I'd give it to Naruto.
Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9
weeeeell CURRENT Naruto who is just plain badass beats current full bringer Ichigo 
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11 said:
 Naruto being a badass, I'd give it to Naruto.
Words i never thought i would hear. Has he really changed so much since i left? 
Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@rein:  

yup 

if ichigo is back to the same ichigo that beat aizen, he stomps naruto, wait until we see what current ichi can do
@FormerCrimsonKing said:
if ichigo is back to the same ichigo that beat aizen, he stomps naruto,
I agree 

@rein: Well he's as badass as possible for Naruto.
High fanboyism you two eh? Naruto godstomps Ichigo. Ichigo is a wimp who can't control his LEND POWERS,seriously rukia had to give him power again and he whines thinking that they all betrayed him. Even Luffy can control his powers and if Luffy will ever be able to fully master Haki and his Gears he godstomps Ichigo without lend powers/lulz Hollow taking over his body. Edit: Have I told you guys that only half of the Kyuubi is sealed in Naruto? If Masashi Kishimoto would ever want to give Naruto his full power back he wouldn't even notice Ichigo's presence. Also,Ichigo is already Shinigami,Hollow,Fullbring,and whatever else. He can't have more than that,he's like the result of gallons of alcohol.He's already at his maximal power,until the maker of Bleach add's some Arrancar/more alcohol/random new sword/unnecessary things. Oh wait,maybe Ichigo's gonna turn into Goku and lend EVERY of his friends power and why not just fusion with Aizen if already? Yeah you guys should get what I mean by now.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FormerCrimsonKing said:
if ichigo is back to the same ichigo that beat aizen, he stomps naruto, wait until we see what current ichi can do
going back how he looks? Stronger, it seems his base stat got upgraded, so if he can just do his final fetsuga again....
@TeroHeave said:
High fanboyism you two eh? Naruto godstomps Ichigo. Ichigo is a wimp who can't control his LEND POWERS,seriously rukia had to give him power again and he whines thinking that they all betrayed him. Even Luffy can control his powers and if Luffy will ever be able to fully master Haki and his Gears he godstomps Ichigo without lend powers/lulz Hollow taking over his body.

TL;DR same with Naruto and Kyubi , How high of a fanboy you are
Get over the facts that Ichigo is a wimp. Oh wait, TL;DR.
lol...trolls
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel