current ichigo vs. naruto after he controls the nine-tails

Topic started by Lee_Key92 on June 2, 2010. Last post by uncutxray 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,726 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Justice said:
" He is a goof   
Yes, yes he is lol. 
 Yeah Apu caught him by surprise too. Now if he is caught by surprise with someone who has haki sure but since no one in naruto does it is up to other jutsu and genjutsu. 
Ok, even ignoring that Chakra may work similar to haki (both are energies that can be infused into weapons, as seen on Amazon Lily) Something like the ethereal sword of Totsuka would work. Once Kizaru materializes he falls to below lightspeed, and in that form Itachi has the reaction time to put up Susanoo (as seen with Kurin) and use said sword, putting him out of commission for eternity. Not to mention a genjutsu as well, which Itachi can even cast with his finger. 

Apu looked up and notice the light when Kizaru kicks down? the same thing with the first guy it is simply slowed for out convienience. 
Yes, he can travel as light with Yata no Kagami, then he must materialize, he has done this every time. When he blitzed Hawkins he materialized right in front of his face, Hawkins simply lacked the reaction time to do anything about it. Kizaru can turn his foot into light for a kick, but his body is still materialized and thus not light speed.  

. Not to mention he shot that light speed laser at the guy while solid. "
Thats true but that seems to be one of his weaker attacks (he's never really used it to finished anyone, he used it to blind someone though), his stronger ones involve him getting in close.
Post by Justice (764 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11:
Haki by definition is much different than chakara, itachi will never be able to point at kizaru again kizaru can make it rain light speed bullets which no one will be able to dodge or survive except madara. and maybe naruto via fox. He kicked them at lgiht speed we see it of course he can attack at light speed. He did not even want to kill them.
@Justice: K, see this image? 

Notice how Kizaru became solid (ie not a light beam) and appeared right in front of Hawkins? 
Then he raised his foot, still not at lightspeed, then kicked at the speed of light. 
Itachi is not just gonna stand their like stupid Hawkins, he has the reaction time to put up Susanoo, because for most of the attack Kizaru was not in light beam form, and thus not lightspeed. 

Or if you like, when Kizaru materializes in front of Itachi he will likely look at him, leading to a Genjutsu. 

More proof Kizaru must become not lightspeed to attack: 

Kizaru may travel at lightspeed, but then he materialized, becoming not light-as seen when Apu has time to say "Wha??" Before he is kicked. And Apu has no where near the reaction time of Itachi.   
@Justice: Also I just realized this thread has nothing to due with OP, if you like we can continue this on the Shichibuki vs Akatsuki thread. I can't believe how off topic we got.
Post by Justice (764 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11:
Yeah my bad lol
okay I will say for this thread naruto most lekely wins but like the other guy said give naruto and Ichigo a chance to show what they can do.
Post by SamJaz (11,627 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Okay, NOW I think that Ichigo has a chance against Naruto. He seems pretty pulled together with his new speedy form, and Naruto's new form is stronger than his bones. Until Naruto learns to control himself, I reckon Ichigo's got the upper hand right now.
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Current Ichigo looks Badass and would win.

Naruto just not on Ichigo level yet.

Maybe if Naruto could fly, i might give him a 4/10, because he would be able to teleport (3D dimensional and not be restricted by only teleporting on the ground or walls).
One week ago: Ichigo was a pussy, Naruto was bad ass. Naruto stomps. 

This week: Ichigo was bad ass, Naruto hurt his ankle and was lame. Ichigo stomps. 

Once Naruto can properly control his chakra, and we see what Ichigo can really do, then I will be able to accurately say who wins. At this point in time I say tie. 
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Bad ass ichigo with pony tail FTW!!
Post by DevilMayhem666 (261 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I'll wait until they actually show something.
Post by taichokage (12,642 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@hitsusatsu11: I wouldn't say that. Before their respective recent upgrades Ichigo dominated in nearly every field and probably would've easily beaten team 7 all by himself. No speed to compare to his, flight could take him out of the range on nearly all their techniques, could counter anything thrown at him as even kami shini no yari failed to tag him. plus his ridiculous endurance with double captain reiatsu and his hax hollow forms. If they both had an upgrade and both presumably large I would say they both went up relatively the same amount or not too far apart. So logically speaking Ichigo can probably beat Naruto as easily as before. Also if he is strong enough to take on/out Aizen solo then yeah Naruto stands no chance again.
@taichokage: I disagree on the speed, I think they are comparable, its just bleach are animated with more frequent speed lines, in h2h and distance/time feats both Naruto and Bleach are comparable, in tails Naruto's destructive max power is >Ichigo's even h2, Ichigo though can spam attacks more easily, Ichigo can fly. In physical strength Naruto seems to have more lifting strength, and via chakra infusion Naruto characters have cut through steel and trees, however Ken has cut through giant rock/concrete things, and Gin sliced through many buildings and Ichigo should have similar striking strength. 

Current forms neither has shown anything so IDK, I will have to wait probably until each has a major fight to see what they can do, I have a feeling though that Naruto is going to start busting out gigantic feats soon. 
@hitsusatsu11: You're probably one of the awesomest guys on animevice. Most guys would've bashed me because of a difference in opinion. I'm glad to see someone mature and intelligent. Speed ehh well there are some naruto chars to compare with bleach chars but in general bleach>naruto particularly in ichigo's case. the only other thing i disagree with is his destructive power. In the flashback with minato we saw the kyubi destructive power which is> 6 and 4 tails and as impressive as it was it was still considerably beneath h2ichigo when you put into account the size of las noches. Also ichigo has ascended past that to an unknown degree so it would be even greater.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @taichokage: I disagree on the speed, I think they are comparable, its just bleach are animated with more frequent speed lines, in h2h and distance/time feats both Naruto and Bleach are comparable, in tails Naruto's destructive max power is >Ichigo's even h2, Ichigo though can spam attacks more easily, Ichigo can fly. In physical strength Naruto seems to have more lifting strength, and via chakra infusion Naruto characters have cut through steel and trees, however Ken has cut through giant rock/concrete things, and Gin sliced through many buildings and Ichigo should have similar striking strength.  Current forms neither has shown anything so IDK, I will have to wait probably until each has a major fight to see what they can do, I have a feeling though that Naruto is going to start busting out gigantic feats soon.  "
Have you read the latest chapter of bleach? speed is not comparable...
@TheManipulater: I have, its impressive but confirmed supersonic + beats unknown speed blitz, for now.
@TheManipulater: Yeah i have. I bet Kubo did that in direct response to naruto so that there would be a clear message who's still faster. That was some speed man he went out of karakura city in moments and while bringing someone with him meaning he wasn't going as fast as he could've. That is super sonic at least.
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@hitsusatsu11 said:

" @TheManipulater: I have, its impressive but confirmed supersonic + beats unknown speed blitz, for now. "

Well guy is arguably the fastest character right now in Naruto, no one else besides Itachi's Susanoo has come that fast so I don't think everyone on naruto is super sonic just Guy, itachi's Susanoo is only sonic speed not super sonic (As Zetsu said Sasuke's lightning was about as fast or maybe faster than sound) besides each manga has a different way of comfirming speed, Naruto has to explain it but Bleach characters just show it. 
(Also I sent you a PM)
@Kurohige said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:

" @TheManipulater: I have, its impressive but confirmed supersonic + beats unknown speed blitz, for now. "

Well guy is arguably the fastest character right now in Naruto, no one else besides Itachi's Susanoo has come that fast so I don't think everyone on naruto is super sonic just Guy, itachi's Susanoo is only sonic speed not super sonic (As Zetsu said Sasuke's lightning was about as fast or maybe faster than sound) besides each manga has a different way of comfirming speed, Naruto has to explain it but Bleach characters just show it. 
(Also I sent you a PM)
"
He is probably the fastest in combat but naruto teleports now so speed is moot. And we will have to see how naruto fairs in battle whether he just spams teleportation or uses it grudgingly, that will grant him the tittle of fastest person in naruto@taichokage said:
" @TheManipulater: Yeah i have. I bet Kubo did that in direct response to naruto so that there would be a clear message who's still faster. That was some speed man he went out of karakura city in moments and while bringing someone with him meaning he wasn't going as fast as he could've. That is super sonic at least. "
He probably did do that, it seems that bleach and naruto have a somewhat quiet rivalry against each other,due to narutos big power increase and naruto growing increase i can honestly say it looks they they are competing.
@Kurohige said:
" (As Zetsu said Sasuke's lightning was about as fast or maybe faster than sound)  
He said hundreds of times faster  

Some scans might be floating around that just say at sound speed, but those are wrong translations, as lightning can range from hundreds and hundreds of times sound speed to half lightspeed in the real world.  

Anyway because of the new Bleach chapter, my vote go's to Ichigo FTW as of now.
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@hitsusatsu11:
Ahh I see, my bad I watched the anime fan subs of that fight.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel