current ichigo vs. naruto after he controls the nine-tails

Topic started by Lee_Key92 on June 2, 2010. Last post by uncutxray 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by gogbot (58 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Kurohige: 

Confidence in one's own power matters. 

Well tell me , why he can't keep his mask on ?
Tensa Zangetsu say's it to his face , Doubt , fear , hopelessness. 
Look at the way his inner world has changed , Tensa makes a point of it.
Ichigo can't fight when he is like this , he lost to Grimjow and Yammy the first time when he was in a similar state.  
I mean look at him in this chapter.
 http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-406/page010.html

He is not at his full potential , He has been like this since Cifer kicked the Bucket. And he has not been able to fight Aizen in any serious fashion, He was barely able to fight Yammy , He had Half a decent fight with Gin.  And trembled in fear of Aizen whilst he laid waste to 3 of Bleach's most powerful characters.  

So Forgive me if a mis-understood what was meant by Current Ichigo. If you mean Ichigo when he fought  byakuya  , Grinjow and Uquiora . It's tough one as we don't all of Naruto's powers yet.
But i will give it Ichigo ,  unless Naruto gets a technique to deal with Blade of tensa Zangetsu.

Ichigo take on goku? Kid goku sure but adult goku no way. How about making another argument.

I reckon Ichigo at full power , with full Hollow power(You saw the fight with Cifer, it was a bit more DBZ with the pure scale of energy attacks), And a more powerful getsuga tensho,  he can fight SS1 goku on somewhat even footing. He may no have the raw power, but he does have the speed and the blade. Goku does have the martial art's but being on the same level is not the same as winning.

Because Ichigo did not go as fast as he did against byakuya he can't do it anymore? Eve n though he is stronger than that time?  

Well kind of yhea , First thing Grimjow say's about Ichigo's Bankai is that it is average speed.
Yet Byakua could barely keep up with Ichigo the first time. Sure Ichigo got stronger by using his Hollow powers ,  But Ichigo has never been as fast as he was then.  He hasn't used those After Images ever again.  And curiously enough he Never suffered from His Bankai's side effect of him getting crushed by His bankai's spiritual pressure. To be Fair i really think he is unable to realise his full power  because of what is happening inside of him.

http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-410/page005.html

http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-410/page006.html

http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-410/page007.html

http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/chapter-410/page010.html

From what i understand in Bleach your inner world is pretty important stuff. Tensa was pissed for a reason , and he dragged out mr.NoName for the same reason. And he cited him as the cause.
The way i see it Ichigoa had better control of his Bankai before then now. And the state of his inner world has some bearing on his power.
Post by taichokage (12,487 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Yeah despite the recent massive upgrade, Naruto still cant take out ichigo. Ichigo like all high tier bleach chars. has too many default advantages. Also just wait because ichigo is about to get an upgrade himself probably greater than naruto's.
Post by Abomination (32 posts) See mini bio Level 3
 Maybe we should stop making threads about current SSJ2 Naruto vs. anyone since we only read one chapter of the damn upgrade. Give him some time to show off his moves.

Sheesh. 
Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Abomination said:
" Maybe we should stop making threads about current SSJ2 Naruto vs. anyone since we only read one chapter of the damn upgrade. Give him some time to show off his moves.  Sheesh.  "

agreed
Post by Justice (764 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Ichigo wins, why are people using Rock lee (Who is most likely the 3rd fastest guy in the show) as a resource for naruto? Bleach characters make after images of themselves naruto characters are not that fast which is why a lot of them teleport or in lee's case use different moves, Naruto characters as a whole are sub-sonic at best otherwise they are faster than the human eye, they only new thing naruto has right now is teleportation and a slight boost in strength even so he sucks with it ichigo befor bankai was taking on people with naruto speed and strength so right now its a stomp, and as said beofr by many others Bleach,One Piece>Naruto I find it funny anyone would think Naruto characters can take on bleach let alone one piece characters. When there are people in each series that would solo naruto.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,710 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Justice said:
" Ichigo wins, why are people using Rock lee (Who is most likely the 3rd fastest guy in the show) as a resource for naruto
Lee in the Gaara fight did not use all of his gates, full gates would be faster. Shipuuden Lee would be faster, Guy would be faster of course than Lee, Itachi is faster based on Kakashi statements, Raikage and Bee are likely faster. 

Naruto characters as a whole are sub-sonic at best otherwise they are faster than the human eye, 
What are you basing this on? Because Bleach is animated with more speed lines? Speed = distance/time, if you actually compare the two series speed and reaction feats they are comparable, with a possible overall edge to Bleach. But don't be fooled by the Shunpo lines, Naruto uses the same style disappear/reappear animation for the Flicker technique.

" a slight boost in strength even so he sucks with it ichigo befor bankai was taking on people with naruto speed and strength so right now its a stomp, a
How do you know its only a slight boost? And Sage Naruto IS stronger than Ichigo (physically) its not really even debatable, Naruto has better strength feats. 

Bleach,One Piece>Naruto I find it funny anyone would think Naruto characters can take on bleach let alone one piece characters. When there are people in each series that would solo naruto. "
You had me going until you threw in OP. There is no one in OP who can solo Naruto, that is preposterous.  Naruto=Bleach>>OP.  

Ignoring new upgrade for Naruto and only considering Sage and tails feats against bankai and h2: 

Naruto is stronger, more diverse, and has bigger max destructive output. 

Ichigo is (slightly) faster, can fly, and has better spamable attacks. 

Both have a measure of regen.
@hitsusatsu11:
Itachi can make handsigns and summon susanoo faster but no he cannot move faster than lee or Guy, the other gates make him stronger I doubt faster and I may just have some power rather than a stat boost but then again guy was able to use 7 but Bee while he is fast has not proven to be faster than lee or guy. Raikage yes which is why I said lee is 2nd fastest. 

Because he threw that rihno which we assume it's weight? Meanwhile we have kenpachi who can slash through buildings in the souls society (Which are arguably much stronger than the human world buildings) without even touching them and begining Ichigo can go toe to toe with him. 

As much as I hate it too one piece has too many cheap powers for naruto characters to handle Kizaru,blackbeard,some super novas just to name a few Kizaru with a flick of his foot made a huge explosion at the speed of light, he would speedblizt almost everyone, blackbeard who survived getting fame lances through his heart and lung can create eathquakes anywhere as much as he want and teleport and reginerate, and absorb and spit out anything, and Kuma who can move at lightspeed and well and teleport anyone anywhere with a touch can do this as well seeing as how the PX1 models which are weaker than the real Kuma took hits from the supernovas and the straw hat crew (and luffy,zoro and sanji who at that itme could bust through stell and all they did was cut his shirt) Ichigo has speed,flight,durability,stamina, and arguably strength.
 Naruto can regen from a small wound or a hole in the arm like with sasuke Ichigo can regen from almost getting slit in half like with Aizen.
@Justice said:
"Meanwhile we have kenpachi who can slash through buildings in the souls society (Which are arguably much stronger than the human world buildings) without even touching them and begining Ichigo can go toe to toe with him.  
I agree, but this is more reitsu based "power" then raw strength.  

Kizaru with a flick of his foot made a huge explosion at the speed of light, he would speedblizt almost everyone, 
No, I really doubt this, seeing on how he fails to speed blitz pretty much any one in Marineford. 
@hitsusatsu11:
SO because Kizaru did not blizt a few people he wont against naruto? The guy blizt the supernovas, the first guy he kicked at light speed used his fruit to transfer the damage to some other pirates who died, the other guys he only teleported to them and kicked them. Just because you did not see him blitz everyone does not mean he can't we know he can as he has sown the ability so we cant deny it, he can also make it rain light speed bullets like he did with Whitebeard's crew ship. So even if he face them the naruto cast could not do anything to hurt much lless catch kizaru anyway and he is not even the strongest and he already solos.
@Justice: Kizaru was afraid of Ben Beckmans gun. Kizaru is only lightspeed when he is light, he must materialize to attack, and when he materializes he is most certainly not lightspeed. Itachi's susanoo was up in time to block something many hundreds of times the speed of light, this is much faster than Kizaru when he is materialized. Also Haki was able to slow him down and hurt him, its likely Chakra infused weapons and Reitsu would have a similar effect. He cannot solo. He cannot even defeat Madara.
@hitsusatsu11:
Wow using a comedic scene as some sort of argument are we? lol its fine ^^ anyway no he is not he was able to stay light while holding zoro down to the ground yes this does break the laws of physics but it happened. Lightning it not lightspeed my friend it is close though. plus itachi saw it coming dude. He kicked the first guy at light speed we saw it he can fight at light speed I dont know why you are denying it dude. Haki and chakara are very different now you are grassping here, Madara is one of the weakest guys in that show so I can tell you are getting a little bias he would speeedblitz everyone in naruto before the could even blink there is no getting around that no matter how much you dislike it or speculation you use. However no one can deny your great debating skills in all honestly but I mean come on even you know Kizaru can speed blitz, thinking he can ONLY  travel at lightspeed it just silly.
@Justice said:

" @hitsusatsu11: Wow using a comedic scene as some sort of argument are we?   

Absolutely not, look at the scene there is no comedy in it at all. 

no he is not he was able to stay light while holding zoro down to the ground yes this does break the laws of physics but it happened.   

I know, hence validating my point that he will have to materialize (and thus become NOT lightspeed) to attack, and that will be an opportune time for a counter attack. (say Sword of Totsuka ftw) 

Lightning it not lightspeed my friend it is close though. plus itachi saw it coming dude. 

I know how fast it is, it ranges from hundreds of times sound speed to 1/2 lightspeed, my point is when Kizaru is not in light form, he is slower than this. 

He kicked the first guy at light speed we saw it he can fight at light speed I dont know why you are denying it dude. 

He cannot fight at lightspeed, he is only lightspeed as light. Every time he materializes he is not lightspeed. And also I have doubts as to the speed of Kizaru's attacks, look at the Yata no Kagami against Apu, it hardly looked lightspeed. 

Haki and chakara are very different now you are grassping here,

They are, but generally in HST energies are somewhat equated.  

Madara is one of the weakest guys in that show so I can tell you are getting a little bias 

This is not at all true. 

he would speeedblitz everyone in naruto before the could even blink there is no getting around that no matter 

He can only go lightspeed as light, that is a fact. He can not go around blitzing everyone because he did not at Marinford. He may travel at lightspeed, but when he materials he is slower, this is seen when he fights Silvers. If he could really stay light speed during fights he would speed blitz the hell out of all the OP world, which he cannot. 

However no one can deny your great debating skills in all honestly     

Thank you.

but I mean come on even you know Kizaru can speed blitz, thinking he can ONLY  travel at lightspeed it just silly. "

No because he has not shown that ability when fighting groups of people. He only could do that against the rookie super nova's because he has better reaction time. And even then Apu managed to get hits on him which he did not dodge.
@hitsusatsu11:
The same thing happend when he first appeard and the sniper pointed the gun at him but it simply went through him show me the scan and will point out why.
No he can still be light thus being light speed and be solid meaning he can attack at light speed. When you see kizaruto attack even with yta no fami it is slowed down for our convienience otherwise it would be a flash. Madara as he is now is weak all he has is absorb,teleport,regen,snd immrtal, he was beat by a guy who makes trees in his prime anyway. Silver had haki and when he uses his sword he can do that stuff as said in his wiki, he kicked the supernova at light speeed clearly. He did not dodge because he could just reginerate it did not even hurt him so there was no pont. Still no one in naruto could fo anything to him all he has to do is make is rain light speed bullets.

Proof Kizaru fights at ligth speed, before he asked a guy if he had been kicked at light speed then did so, here is him clearly speedblitzing everyong brgorethey could blink.
Post by gogbot (58 posts) See mini bio Level 6
^^^

Kizaru can fight at light speed he cannot not do so always. The Dark Prince fought on even terms , that would not have happened if he was at light speed.

Either way Marine Admirals are too op ,  Kizaru especially. 
Without Haki you can't fight these guys. And narutoverse lack's a decent analogue to Haki .
Post by THE_ONE_ABOVE_ALL (250 posts) See mini bio Level 6
  narutoverse lack's a decent analogue to Haki .  

ill agree with this if you can prove it beyond reasonable doubt! 

and for someone who are lack of confidence to himself cant win any fight thats the reality! 
as they say no guts no balls i mean no glory hehehe.",)
@Justice: Kizaru is not the smartest, notice how he says "you caught me by surprise" if sword of Totsuka catches him by surprise he is finished. Now look at the scan with Apu, notice how kizaru uses yata no kagami, Apu is blinded, then Kizaru materializes to attack. When he materializes he is clearly not lightspeed.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15

fight is tooo early..just wait a few more chapters 

ichigo is finish his training & is about fight aizen
Post by THE_ONE_ABOVE_ALL (250 posts) See mini bio Level 6
 fight is tooo early..just wait a few more chapters

fair enough
@hitsusatsu11:
He is a goof but I don't thinkn he is dumb either. He does command a part of an army.  Yeah Apu caught him by surprise too. Now if he is caught by surprise with someone who has haki sure but since no one in naruto does it is up to other jutsu and genjutsu. Apu looked up and notice the light when Kizaru kicks down? the same thing with the first guy it is simply slowed for out convienience. Not to mention he shot that light speed laser at the guy while solid.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel