current ichigo vs. naruto after he controls the nine-tails

Topic started by Lee_Key92 on June 2, 2010. Last post by uncutxray 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Thier speed is even, Ichigo still have the advantage in defense,skill, and destructive power. Naruto has more stamina, they are equal in strength. I still think Ichigo wins this but like above post said Current Ichigo is still weak much like current Sasuke so I guess we wait until the later chapters to make this fair or a stomp.
Post by THE_ONE_ABOVE_ALL (250 posts) See mini bio Level 6
destructive power? 
naruto combined with the nine tailed demon fox power, i dont think so! 

still, fair enough to wait until the later chapters to make this fair or a stomp! 

and still, i bet to naruto 
coz with that mysterious power itachi gave to naruto before itachi died, 
who knows what powers can naruto unleash against his opponents!
Post by taichokage (12,478 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@Kurohige said:
" Thier speed is even, Ichigo still have the advantage in defense,skill, and destructive power. Naruto has more stamina, they are equal in strength. I still think Ichigo wins this but like above post said Current Ichigo is still weak much like current Sasuke so I guess we wait until the later chapters to make this fair or a stomp. "
naruto superior stamina? you gotta be joking. Ichigo has beaten grinnjow,ulquiorra,dordonii, and fought, nnoitra, ichimaru, and briefly yammy all in one day. Also note that he was beaten badly by tesla as well. during all of this he was only healed once. When naruto can go against 6 of his worlds top notch antagonists without being healed, let me know. but bleach chars in general have FAR superior stamina than naruto chars.
well i dont know about the stamina coz  naruto was been stick to to ground by deva path's iron rod all over his body and his body was been mutalated when he transform to 8 tails kyubi then when he returned to normal he sustained a very fatal injuries but he still defeated the deva path of pain! 
only after naruto convinced the real pain and died after realizing the truth, naruto was been healed but not complety coz not even the fox power could healed him fast because of  those fatal injuries he got from the battle 
and it happened all in one day! 

all i know is,when it comes to will power, naruto chars in general have FAR superior will power than bleach chars!
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@THE_ONE_ABOVE_ALL said:
" well i dont know about the stamina coz  naruto was been stick to to ground by deva path's iron rod all over his body and his body was been mutalated when he transform to 8 tails kyubi then when he returned to normal he sustained a very fatal injuries but he still defeated the deva path of pain!  only after naruto convinced the real pain and died after realizing the truth, naruto was been healed but not complety coz not even the fox power could healed him fast because of  those fatal injuries he got from the battle  and it happened all in one day!   all i know is,when it comes to will power, naruto chars in general have FAR superior will power than bleach chars! "
Thats laughable. Do you think ichigo won his battles by being stronger than that person? he wins his battles off of will power ninety percent of the time
not only with naruto's will power but combined with the nine tailed demon fox power and
with that mysterious power itachi gave to naruto before itachi died, 

its laughable when someone who cant make up his mind can win this battle.'",) 

read the OP
@THE_ONE_ABOVE_ALL:
What power? thats speculation dude.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Kurohige: One Piece is outclassed by Naruto and Bleach. Bleach and Naruto are actually comparable (by feats they are very similar) But bleach has the flight advantage. 

I'll show some Naruto feats: 

4 Tails power blasts

6 Tails blast

Naruto's strength 
Stops and tosses giant Rhino

Sound 5 dude kicks a HUMONGOUS choji 

Naruto can throw the cellular cutting Rasenshuriken 

The Multiple Sage giant Rasengans 

Pains city bust. 

Power of Amatarasu and Tsuyokomi 

Power and Speed of Susano 

Activated at more than 100's of times the speed of sound. 

Able to tank this

Power of Pain, created a mini moon

Kyubi can break through it

Speed: 

Killerbee's speed

Lee's speed 

Sasuke and Itachi's speed

See so just by saying Bleach>>Naruto, really means nothing unless we can compare the feats side by side to see who is superior.  "

Seeing as how Kiba almost broke through one of those shields simply by spin-charging at it, it does not surpeise me that naruto shooting a energy blast would go through 4 still that blast after it was over barley took out a small part of the forest 

the six tailed blast seemed the same if not weaker than the 4 tailed one hell Kizaru from one piece did the same amount with a flick of his foot 

Sage mode naruto has great lifting strength, kenpachi lift the fist of Yami with one hand which is as big as that rhino and Ichigo fights evenly with him without bankai. 

Jirobu used and jutsu to lift chouji not strength, it's called air palm form a reason. 

That move did not even kill a weakend Kakuzu Kakashi had to finish him off still that move is really obvious and is almost alway dodged by people much slower than the fat guys on bleach using shunpo. 

Those rasengans only pushed that fox still all those rasengans barley did as much damage as Uryu's arrow shot at the beginning of the series. 

City my a$$, that didn't even detroy all of the village still Starrk's blast did more then every strength feat you put for naruto or Ichigo's bankai blast 

Both the amatarasu and the susanoo wont matter when speed blitzed by kizaru or soifon which they wont even know is there. 

Killer bee was just spinning dude hardlyimpressive especialy when you see it animated 

The scene with sasuke and itachi as seen in the anime was not too fast even I could see thier hand in the overhead view that was more accuracy and strength, there was speed but not too fast they just threw a bunch of shuriken really hard and accurate. I will give scans later. 

Bleach>One Piece>Naruto no offense but naruto is not one of the strongest animes even with Madara (who sucks now) Kizaru would speed blitz over half the cast before the could even think.
 What power? thats speculation dude.  

with that mysterious power itachi gave to naruto before itachi died, 
if itachi juz gave naruto a farewell kiss or a goodbye sign before he died 
then you can say that it was juz a speculation hehehe.",) 

PS: if you would read the manga or watch the dvd (hehehe.",) 
after itachi gave that mysterious power to naruto, itachi mentioned that he hopes naruto wont use that mysterious power specially against sasuke meaning that mysterious power can even kill sasuke
if naruto would use it against him! 

this are what you can call a speculation dude 
or you perhaps under rating dude
 Seeing as how Kiba almost broke through one of those shields simply by spin-charging at it, it does not surpeise me that naruto shooting a energy blast would go through 4 still that blast after it was over barley took out a small part of the forest 

the six tailed blast seemed the same if not weaker than the 4 tailed one hell Kizaru from one piece did the same amount with a flick of his foot 

Sage mode naruto has great lifting strength, kenpachi lift the fist of Yami with one hand which is as big as that rhino and Ichigo fights evenly with him without bankai. 

Jirobu used and jutsu to lift chouji not strength, it's called air palm form a reason. 

That move did not even kill a weakend Kakuzu Kakashi had to finish him off still that move is really obvious and is almost alway dodged by people much slower than the fat guys on bleach using shunpo. 

Those rasengans only pushed that fox still all those rasengans barley did as much damage as Uryu's arrow shot at the beginning of the series. 

City my a$$, that didn't even detroy all of the village still Starrk's blast did more then every strength feat you put for naruto or Ichigo's bankai blast 

Both the amatarasu and the susanoo wont matter when speed blitzed by kizaru or soifon which they wont even know is there. 

Killer bee was just spinning dude hardlyimpressive especialy when you see it animated 

The scene with sasuke and itachi as seen in the anime was not too fast even I could see thier hand in the overhead view that was more accuracy and strength, there was speed but not too fast they just threw a bunch of shuriken really hard and accurate. I will give scans later. 

Bleach>One Piece>Naruto no offense but naruto is not one of the strongest animes even with Madara (who sucks now) Kizaru would speed blitz over half the cast before the could even think.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Seeing as how Kiba almost broke through one of those shields simply by spin-charging at it, it does not surpeise me that naruto shooting a energy blast would go through 4 still that blast after it was over barley took out a small part of the forest  the six tailed blast seemed the same if not weaker than the 4 tailed one hell Kizaru from one piece did the same amount with a flick of his foot   Sage mode naruto has great lifting strength, kenpachi lift the fist of Yami with one hand which is as big as that rhino and Ichigo fights evenly with him without bankai.  Jirobu used and jutsu to lift chouji not strength, it's called air palm form a reason.  That move did not even kill a weakend Kakuzu Kakashi had to finish him off still that move is really obvious and is almost alway dodged by people much slower than the fat guys on bleach using shunpo.  Those rasengans only pushed that fox still all those rasengans barley did as much damage as Uryu's arrow shot at the beginning of the series.  City my a$$, that didn't even detroy all of the village still Starrk's blast did more then every strength feat you put for naruto or Ichigo's bankai blast  Both the amatarasu and the susanoo wont matter when speed blitzed by kizaru or soifon which they wont even know is there.  Killer bee was just spinning dude hardlyimpressive especialy when you see it animated  The scene with sasuke and itachi as seen in the anime was not too fast even I could see thier hand in the overhead view that was more accuracy and strength, there was speed but not too fast they just threw a bunch of shuriken really hard and accurate. I will give scans later.  Bleach>One Piece>Naruto no offense but naruto is not one of the strongest animes even with Madara (who sucks now) Kizaru would speed blitz over half the cast before the could even think. "

1) No one had every penetrated Oro's triple rashamon defense, your "kiba spin-charging" is false 

2) Naruto stopped a charging giant Rhino, then tossed it very far in the air, that requires much more strength than stopping Yammy's hand. 

3) Air palm was still strong enough to life something well over 100 tons 

4) I lol at comparing Uryu's arrows to Naruto's rasengans, come on Ishida sucks. 

5) Pain did destroy a complete city, no offense lol but you must need glasses to not be able to see it. Starks blast in no way did more damage, show the scans. Stark was destroying buildings not, cities.

6) I never said Naruto is near the strongest anime, I said that they are tied with Bleach at the top of the HST, which they are.
@hitsusatsu11: 

1. Don't be so quick to just assume you're right I've been doing this awhile I'm no noob, I was talking about when Kiba ALMOST broke through ONE of the shields when he fought Sakon and Ukon and by spin-charge I mean his huge beast mimicry fang over fang move. Is that clear? 

2. Seeing as how Kenpachi can destroy and lift things much bigger off energy alone that still does not mean much, you assume by looks the rhino was like 8 billion tons or something crazy that was over a few tons I will admit but yami one fist was the size of the rhino, yami was charging too while naruto used both hands a weakend kenpachi stopped it with one hand easily. 

3. Nontheless a jutsu and not actual strength still making you're argument for that move void. 

4.. Yes he does I wont argue that I'm saying the explosion could be compared  though that was the point not if he was stronger or not. 

5. The leaf "Village" is not city size and again he only destroyed like the middle of it it didn't even get to the gates, starkk's blast took out much more than pain's blast it was not a few building is was like half the really city with one blast. Still starll is not the argument here right now. 

6. Not really I still see one or two one piece characters taking out half the cast that being Kizaru and blackbeard.
@Kurohige said:
" @hitsusatsu11:  1. Don't be so quick to just assume you're right I've been doing this awhile I'm no noob, I was talking about when Kiba ALMOST broke through ONE of the shields when he fought Sakon and Ukon and by spin-charge I mean his huge beast mimicry fang over fang move. Is that clear?  
Lol, what a guy always gets soo defensive. Oro's triple rashamon is much more durable than Sakon's version (more than three times probably) 

2. Seeing as how Kenpachi can destroy and lift things much bigger off energy alone that still does not mean much, you assume by looks the rhino was like 8 billion tons or something crazy that was over a few tons I will admit but yami one fist was the size of the rhino, yami was charging too while naruto used both hands a weakend kenpachi stopped it with one hand easily.  
Kenpachi is also strong, I never said this feat outclasses Bleach, my points were they are comparable. (Bleach and Naruto) 
Also Ken can't really destroy thing much bigger than tailed naruto can, if he can show the scan. I know Ken cut through real big buildings and in a movie lifted a castle with Reitsu. 

3. Nontheless a jutsu and not actual strength still making you're argument for that move void. 
Its not void at all, I pointed out a fodder loser sound 5 dude has a move that has the magnitude to lift something gigantic in the air, can you show me a comparable bleach feat? 

4.. Yes he does I wont argue that I'm saying the explosion could be compared  though that was the point not if he was stronger or not.  
I still do not think the explosions can be compared. Pain took out all of Konoha, Stark really didn't even take out a section of Karakura Town, just multiple buildings really. If he did show a scan. ( Though I personally believe Stark is near city busting level)  

5. The leaf "Village" is not city size and again he only destroyed like the middle of it it didn't even get to the gates, starkk's blast took out much more than pain's blast it was not a few building is was like half the really city with one blast. Still starll is not the argument here right now.  
Konoha is pretty big, and if you want to say it's not a city because its called a "Village", well Stark fought in Karakura "Town" I could say that because its called a town its not as big as a metropolitan city. (Although again, I personally believe both Karakura Town and Hidden Leaf Village are city size) 

And Pain took out all of it: 

The whole thing is gone, there is nothing left. 
Stark has not shown this much power of destruction, if he has show the scans. 

.  6. Not really I still see one or two one piece characters taking out half the cast that being Kizaru and blackbeard. "
Kizaru failed to blitz Silvers, and was afraid of Ben Beckman's gun. All Kizaru really ever did was act goofy. We'll have to wait and see BB's new powers in action. 
Those neither of these could ever dream of taking out the majority of Bleach or Naruto characters.
@hitsusatsu11: 

1. Sarcasm does not go well over the internet, anyway I only got defense because I gets kinda annoying when you act like every is an idiot and has no clue what they are talking about thats just what it seemed like to me my bad then.  And by what proof? Honeslty they only thing that would make it stronger is that he has three of them. 

2. Naruto its take all his energy to destroy things that big a weakend Kenpachi does feats the amount to the same without giant blast, just riatsu.  

3. That only means that he is stronger than the others, so he was pre shipuuden? that does not mean everyone surpassed him in shipuuden, hell Haku still has feats mainly speed that surpass shipuuden characters so the whole because he was "Weak" sound five argument is a little weird and speculation.  I will show a scan of Kenpachi destroying something pretty big later. And again jutsu which means it was not really his strength. 

4. Ichigo's towm had bigger building and a tougher eviorment starkk's blast took out quite a bit konoha is not as big as karakura town, not though that what pain did was his ultimate move what starkk did just seemed to be one of many moves likt that. 

5. No that's not it its because naruto can walk though it is 5 min while karakura town ichigo never really just walked out of it, I know thae argument sound weird but I mean the village is not big it is comparred to other villages as said before but not as big as karakura town still I don't see how it is city size that would be like walking through the village would be like walking for miles which doesn't seem to be the case. 

6. Again using downer feats, I could easily say Naruto could not ever hit pain with a rasenshuriken or because it did not kill kakuzu and kakashi had to finish him off it was weak or something, Light-speed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Naruto and blackbeard would destroy the village then absorb the ramains. Silver had haki and caught him off guard and it is debated when Kizaru used his light sword he cannot travel at light speed or something like that still he could just shoot a lightspeed blast or light speed kick them before they blink.
@Kurohige said:

" @hitsusatsu11:  1. Sarcasm does not go well over the internet, anyway I only got defense because I gets kinda annoying when you act like every is an idiot and has no clue what they are talking about thats just what it seemed like to me my bad then. 

Nooo, me act like Im always right and everyone else is an idiot? Never! 

. .  2. Naruto its take all his energy to destroy things that big a weakend Kenpachi does feats the amount to the same without giant blast, just riatsu.   3. That only means that he is stronger than the others, so he was pre shipuuden? that does not mean everyone surpassed him in shipuuden, hell Haku still has feats mainly speed that surpass shipuuden characters so the whole because he was "Weak" sound five argument is a little weird and speculation.  I will show a scan of Kenpachi destroying something pretty big later. And again jutsu which means it was not really his strength.   

Ok, but I know Ken has never destroyed anything as large as Naruto has. I've never brought up Haku, (though later characters would be faster I suppose) 

4. Ichigo's towm had bigger building and a tougher eviorment starkk's blast took out quite a bit konoha is not as big as karakura town, not though that what pain did was his ultimate move what starkk did just seemed to be one of many moves likt that.  5. No that's not it its because naruto can walk though it is 5 min while karakura town ichigo never really just walked out of it, I know thae argument sound weird but I mean the village is not big it is comparred to other villages as said before but not as big as karakura town still I don't see how it is city size that would be like walking through the village would be like walking for miles which doesn't seem to be the case.  

Naruto is fast to, you do relize he go's between countries in days right? I do not think there is any proof as to which is bigger, Karakura or Konoha.  

6. Again using downer feats, I could easily say Naruto could not ever hit pain with a rasenshuriken or because it did not kill kakuzu and kakashi had to finish him off it was weak or something, Light-speed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Naruto and blackbeard would destroy the village then absorb the ramains. Silver had haki and caught him off guard and it is debated when Kizaru used his light sword he cannot travel at light speed or something like that still he could just shoot a lightspeed blast or light speed kick them before they blink. "

FRS cuts at the cellular level, against Kakuza it did just that, However against Pain Naruto can now make the FRS explode, causing that same molecular damage, now mixed with a blast radius. He can also throw them. 

Kizaru is only lightspeed when he is light, he must turn not light to attack, when he is not light he is not light speed fast. 
BB really hasn't done anything impressive, I doubt he would have any chance against Madara, Yondiaime Hokage Minato, or Current Indian Chief SSJ Naruto
Post by narutogeass (94 posts) See mini bio Level 4
FRS would one shot ichigo into dust
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"@Kurohige said:

" @hitsusatsu11:  1. Sarcasm does not go well over the internet, anyway I only got defense because I gets kinda annoying when you act like every is an idiot and has no clue what they are talking about thats just what it seemed like to me my bad then. 

Nooo, me act like Im always right and everyone else is an idiot? Never! 

. .  2. Naruto its take all his energy to destroy things that big a weakend Kenpachi does feats the amount to the same without giant blast, just riatsu.   3. That only means that he is stronger than the others, so he was pre shipuuden? that does not mean everyone surpassed him in shipuuden, hell Haku still has feats mainly speed that surpass shipuuden characters so the whole because he was "Weak" sound five argument is a little weird and speculation.  I will show a scan of Kenpachi destroying something pretty big later. And again jutsu which means it was not really his strength.   

Ok, but I know Ken has never destroyed anything as large as Naruto has. I've never brought up Haku, (though later characters would be faster I suppose) 

4. Ichigo's towm had bigger building and a tougher eviorment starkk's blast took out quite a bit konoha is not as big as karakura town, not though that what pain did was his ultimate move what starkk did just seemed to be one of many moves likt that.  5. No that's not it its because naruto can walk though it is 5 min while karakura town ichigo never really just walked out of it, I know thae argument sound weird but I mean the village is not big it is comparred to other villages as said before but not as big as karakura town still I don't see how it is city size that would be like walking through the village would be like walking for miles which doesn't seem to be the case.  

Naruto is fast to, you do relize he go's between countries in days right? I do not think there is any proof as to which is bigger, Karakura or Konoha.  

6. Again using downer feats, I could easily say Naruto could not ever hit pain with a rasenshuriken or because it did not kill kakuzu and kakashi had to finish him off it was weak or something, Light-speed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Naruto and blackbeard would destroy the village then absorb the ramains. Silver had haki and caught him off guard and it is debated when Kizaru used his light sword he cannot travel at light speed or something like that still he could just shoot a lightspeed blast or light speed kick them before they blink. "

FRS cuts at the cellular level, against Kakuza it did just that, However against Pain Naruto can now make the FRS explode, causing that same molecular damage, now mixed with a blast radius. He can also throw them.  Kizaru is only lightspeed when he is light, he must turn not light to attack, when he is not light he is not light speed fast. BB really hasn't done anything impressive, I doubt he would have any chance against Madara, Yondiaime Hokage Minato, or Current Indian Chief SSJ Naruto "

1. Sarcassm I get it.... 

2. Its called comparrason and example. 
3.  the countries that he traveled to were next to each other 
4. SO? Ichigo dodged and cuts his head off, what are you talking about Kizaru held Zoro down while still being intangible, Kizaruto would easily take out those guys before they could blink it is funny to think they coulddo anything to stop it.

@narutogeass said:
"FRS would one shot ichigo into dust "

Ichigo Dodges and cuts his head off. 

@Kurohige said:

4. SO? Ichigo dodged and cuts his head off, what are you talking about Kizaru held Zoro down while still being intangible, Kizaruto would easily take out those guys before they could blink it is funny to think they coulddo anything to stop it.

@narutogeass said:
Ichigo Dodges and cuts his head off.    "
About Ichigo vs Naruto I think it would be a long good fight, no one one shotting anyone. Naruto's new powerup would beat current Ichigo now though. 
You keep saying Ichigo dodges, but why? Because you say he's faster because Bleach animates things with more speed lines than Naruto? 
 If  were actually going to compare there speed we have to look at actual speed feats, like this for Ichigo: 

Compare:

And

I'd say they are comparable, with a slight overall speed edge to Bleach, though I think new powerup Naruto would be slightly faster. 

Kizaru kinda sucks, he can move at light speed but can't stop some people from rescuing Ace? 
And was afraid of Ben Beckman's gun? 
You say Guns>>Naruto 
I say Gun>>>Kizaru
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Kurohige said:

@narutogeass said:
Ichigo Dodges and cuts his head off.    "
About Ichigo vs Naruto I think it would be a long good fight, no one one shotting anyone. Naruto's new powerup would beat current Ichigo now though. 
You keep saying Ichigo dodges, but why? Because you say he's faster because Bleach animates things with more speed lines than Naruto? 
 If  were actually going to compare there speed we have to look at actual speed feats, like this for Ichigo: 

Compare:

And

I'd say they are comparable, with a slight overall speed edge to Bleach, though I think new powerup Naruto would be slightly faster.  Kizaru kinda sucks, he can move at light speed but can't stop some people from rescuing Ace? And was afraid of Ben Beckman's gun? You say Guns>>Naruto I say Gun>>>Kizaru "

Rock lee inner gates that almost killed and is faster than most people in naruto?  but I guess you're right I was being a bit too bias with the whole speed thing. He only did one thing that entire time after that he was fighting someone else or watching, he was scared but it didn't do anything he is weird like that I guess but fine I digress no normal man witha gun can kill naruto characters.
Post by gogbot (58 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Let's get some perspective on this first.

If by Current Ichigo , your meaning the winny sissy boy that can't fight  properly in Bankai , Can't keep his mask up , and is scared of Aizen.
 No way can he hold his own against the now super confident Naruto. Ichigo has yet to recreate his jaw dropping speed from his battle with Byakuya .

Naruto on the other hand has mastered the Sage art's , He showed the Fox who is the boss(and finally collected all those years of rent). And is confident and determined.
He does not have self doubt and is not low on spirit.

However Ichigo at his full power, Maximum speed , Final Getsuga tensho , Full control over his hollow , Master of Tensa Zangetsu , Can White wash naruto. And even Take on Goku, Can he win that is totally debatable
@gogbot said:
"Let's get some perspective on this first.  If by Current Ichigo , your meaning the winny sissy boy that can't fight  properly in Bankai , Can't keep his mask up , and is scared of Aizen.  No way can he hold his own against the now super confident Naruto. Ichigo has yet to recreate his jaw dropping speed from his battle with Byakuya .  Naruto on the other hand has mastered the Sage art's , He showed the Fox who is the boss(and finally collected all those years of rent). And is confident and determined. He does not have self doubt and is not low on spirit.  However Ichigo at his full power, Maximum speed , Final Getsuga tensho , Full control over his hollow , Master of Tensa Zangetsu , Can White wash naruto. And even Take on Goku, Can he win that is totally debatable "

Because naruto is confident he wins? Riight this battle current Ichigo means how powerful he is at full health in the current manga not his actual current condition. Ichigo take on goku? Kid goku sure but adult goku no way. How about making another argument. Because Ichigo did not go as fast as he did against byakuya he can't do it anymore? Even though he is stronger than that time?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel