current ichigo vs. naruto after he controls the nine-tails

Topic started by Lee_Key92 on June 2, 2010. Last post by uncutxray 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@TheManipulater said:
" @Nerx said:

" @hitsusatsu11: Fillers in anime won't count as canon though and oro has regen "

You guys do not count filler here as cannon material correct? "
Exactamundo
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Nerx said:
" @TheManipulater said:
" @Nerx said:

" @hitsusatsu11: Fillers in anime won't count as canon though and oro has regen "

You guys do not count filler here as cannon material correct? "
Exactamundo "
Okay
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@TheManipulater: anything that wasn't in the source material is considered filler. So No, The bount arc is not commonly considered canon unless stated otherwise by the OP.
@rein said:
" @TheManipulater: anything that wasn't in the source material is considered filler. So No, The bount arc is not commonly considered canon unless stated otherwise by the OP. "
Is it the same for the ''beast swords'' arc as well as the ''zanpaktou anonymous''
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@TheManipulater: Yep.
@rein said:
" @TheManipulater: Yep. "
Okay, thank you
Post by abysofpride (1,275 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I Quit Bleach Because Of All The Series They Give Before They Get To The Main Arc, It Pisses Me Off Because, It's Boring. But Ichigo Wins This, He'll Pass By Naruto Before Naruto Even Moves. Also, Since The Nine Tails Is Pretty Much A Demon and The Hollow Is Pretty Much Related To A Demon, This Fight Would Be Like Fighting Ulquiorra.
Bump, naruto actually now does control the nine tailed fox and nothing has changed at all

Ichigo FTW
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
IDK, I go with Naruto now. I think Ichigo will need his final Tensho to compete.
Post by Kurohige (3,755 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Ichigo 

Bleach>One Piece>Naruto 

That is the big 3 power level.
@Kurohige said:
" Ichigo  Bleach>One Piece>Naruto  That is the big 3 power level. "
Naruto=Bleach >>One Piece I would say.
Post by Kurohige (3,755 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@hitsusatsu11:  Naruto is no where near Bleach's power only a select few characters in Naruto can stand up to some of the lesser lieutenants in Bleach, One Piece would be a good match for Naruto characters but because of the ridiculous gap in power,equipment, intelligence, and technology. The normal humans and animals in One Piece already match up to the super powered beings in Naruto, I'm not Saying One Piece stomps Naruto but in terms of power they do outclass them but Bleach Does stomp them with spiritual pressure alone.
@Kurohige: One Piece is outclassed by Naruto and Bleach. Bleach and Naruto are actually comparable (by feats they are very similar) But bleach has the flight advantage. 

I'll show some Naruto feats: 

4 Tails power blasts

6 Tails blast

Naruto's strength 
Stops and tosses giant Rhino

Sound 5 dude kicks a HUMONGOUS choji 

Naruto can throw the cellular cutting Rasenshuriken 

The Multiple Sage giant Rasengans 

Pains city bust. 

Power of Amatarasu and Tsuyokomi 

Power and Speed of Susano 

Activated at more than 100's of times the speed of sound. 

Able to tank this

Power of Pain, created a mini moon

Kyubi can break through it
Speed: 

Killerbee's speed

Lee's speed 

Sasuke and Itachi's speed
See so just by saying Bleach>>Naruto, really means nothing unless we can compare the feats side by side to see who is superior. 
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Lee_Key92: Ichigo, if he loses than he will pull out a hollow form out of his ass and win.
Post by sickVisionz (4,310 posts) See mini bio Level 24
The only thing we've seen Indian Chief Naruto do was a Sonido style teleport, which is a massive upgrade to his old speed stat.  We haven't seen how strong his Indian Rasengan might be or if he has a new one (I'm betting he has some way of making black chakra balls like the kyuubi could).  Hollow Ichigo is still a wild card as well.  Everything he's done has been with him toying with an opponent and not really being challenged in any way, shape or form.  We've basically only seen him fight when he's bored and not when he's going all out against an opponent that can actually challenge him.

@rein said:

" @TheManipulater: anything that wasn't in the source material is considered filler. So No, The bount arc is not commonly considered canon unless stated otherwise by the OP. "

Meh, I always hold the opinion of if they've done it then they've done it and it counts as something they've done, although in Bleach's case normal Ichigo hasn't done anything in a filler the seems strong as the Hollow Ichigo that showed up in the Byakuya fight so it's a moot point.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17
i'll go with Ichigo... reason why!! is cause i don't like Naruto at all and i wanna se Ichigo slice his freaken tails off of Naroto... LOL :)
Post by SamJaz (13,064 posts) See mini bio Level 20
At his current state, Ichigo wouldn't even be able to beat Rock Lee. 

Ichigo's currently in depression and is psychologically traumatised from the insane asskicking Ulquiorra gave him. Naruto, on the other hand, is stronger than ever before, has just met both his parents, come to terms with his abandonment issues, and is confident yet cautious as ever. Ichigo's lost the match before he begins.

Now, if this were to be brought up once Ichigo learns to control the H2 and gets his head back together, then it'd be a more interesting battle.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,007 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@SamJaz:  You are right dude, Ichigo is having a severe case of Wangst, almost reaching the Dangerous Shinji Ikari zone. 

Naruto just used the Thunder God Wings jutsu, speed isnt more of an issue right now, Ichigo is screwed...
Post by taichokage (15,396 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kuma_From_Argentina said:
" @SamJaz:  You are right dude, Ichigo is having a severe case of Wangst, almost reaching the Dangerous Shinji Ikari zone.  Naruto just used the Thunder God Wings jutsu, speed isnt more of an issue right now, Ichigo is screwed... "

not so. he still fought on par with ichimaru who has a hax bankai while distracted by aizen's fight. Also there is still the same bleach/naruto barrier of flight, and endurance. ichigo is still worlds above all naruto chars. (thought not so much in naruto's case himself) as far as endurance goes and he can fly however you're right that ichigo may no longer have the speed advantage.
Post by THE_ONE_ABOVE_ALL (250 posts) See mini bio Level 6
well the current naruto in Indian Chief like costume looks like the sage of the six path hehehe.",) 
if the speed that we are talking about here then naruto takes this battle considered that he only tried it once (naruto current speed) and not fully developed its potential! 
and for power, the current naruto stomp ichigo!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel