current ichigo vs. naruto after he controls the nine-tails

Topic started by Lee_Key92 on June 2, 2010. Last post by uncutxray 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,169 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@TheManipulater said:
"Im bumping this cause now naruto does control the nine tails and its no longer speculation.
  I can say again that ichigo takes home the prize "

Well that's very nice, but if you look back at the animation of the Lee vs Gaara fights, Lee was portrayed to be incredibly fast, especially when he activated the 5 gates (although not to the same degree as Ichigo), but since he is fodder compared to later characters, the animation is redundant (meaning you cannot rely purely on the animation used).  

It must be noted that this is also the fastest that Ichigo has ever moved at; his bones and muscles are damaged when he moves at this speed, hence why he never moves at this level again. Since he was fighting on par with Byakuya (who has recently been shown to be powerful enough to cause significant damage to Yammy without his bankai), and since it triples his speed, he is moving here at 3 times the speed of Byakuya (which has not been seen then).  

In terms of strength, Naruto with the fox would definitely be stronger; he was tossing giant rhinos around in his normal sage form. In terms of power, Ichigo is also outclassed; if Naruto can cause huge craters in his 4-tailed form, imagine the destruction he would be capable of in his 9-tailed state. We should also consider the resistance ot damage Naruto has whilst in his Kyuubi state, as well as his healing factor. 

Strength: Naruto 
Speed: Arguable 
Power: Naruto 
Intelligence: Naruto 
Durability: Naruto 

Naruto with Kyuubi wins, without it, Ichigo stomps. 
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@GIRUGAMESH said:

" @TheManipulater said:

"Im bumping this cause now naruto does control the nine tails and its no longer speculation.

Well that's very nice, but if you look back at the animation of the Lee vs Gaara fights, Lee was portrayed to be incredibly fast, especially when he activated the 5 gates (although not to the same degree as Ichigo), but since he is fodder compared to later characters, the animation is redundant (meaning you cannot rely purely on the animation used).   It must be noted that this is also the fastest that Ichigo has ever moved at; his bones and muscles are damaged when he moves at this speed, hence why he never moves at this level again. Since he was fighting on par with Byakuya (who has recently been shown to be powerful enough to cause significant damage to Yammy without his bankai), and since it triples his speed, he is moving here at 3 times the speed of Byakuya (which has not been seen then).   In terms of strength, Naruto with the fox would definitely be stronger; he was tossing giant rhinos around in his normal sage form. In terms of power, Ichigo is also outclassed; if Naruto can cause huge craters in his 4-tailed form, imagine the destruction he would be capable of in his 9-tailed state. We should also consider the resistance ot damage Naruto has whilst in his Kyuubi state, as well as his healing factor.  Strength: Naruto Speed: Arguable Power: Naruto Intelligence: Naruto Durability: Naruto  Naruto with Kyuubi wins, without it, Ichigo stomps.  "
speed isnt arguable att all sir. do you guys use the terms ''cannon and non-cannon? because in the bount arc he went faster than that against kairiya. you think naruto is smarter than ichigo? in what way??????? definitely not tactfully and def not books smarts. i think you got him confused with sasuke. lee was no were near as fast as ichigo is right now and neither is naruto. who said naruto can mimic the nine tailed foxes power. he has control over his chakaras thats it. ichigo has also been thrown through buildings among other things duribilitys not a problem.
Post by taichokage (13,011 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@TheManipulater said:
Well that's very nice, but if you look back at the animation of the Lee vs Gaara fights, Lee was portrayed to be incredibly fast, especially when he activated the 5 gates (although not to the same degree as Ichigo), but since he is fodder compared to later characters, the animation is redundant (meaning you cannot rely purely on the animation used).   It must be noted that this is also the fastest that Ichigo has ever moved at; his bones and muscles are damaged when he moves at this speed, hence why he never moves at this level again. Since he was fighting on par with Byakuya (who has recently been shown to be powerful enough to cause significant damage to Yammy without his bankai), and since it triples his speed, he is moving here at 3 times the speed of Byakuya (which has not been seen then).   In terms of strength, Naruto with the fox would definitely be stronger; he was tossing giant rhinos around in his normal sage form. In terms of power, Ichigo is also outclassed; if Naruto can cause huge craters in his 4-tailed form, imagine the destruction he would be capable of in his 9-tailed state. We should also consider the resistance ot damage Naruto has whilst in his Kyuubi state, as well as his healing factor.  Strength: Naruto Speed: Arguable Power: Naruto Intelligence: Naruto Durability: Naruto  Naruto with Kyuubi wins, without it, Ichigo stomps.  "

I gotta disagree. You're an excellent debator but imo bleach is just in another category from naruto as naruto is from say Full Metal Alchemist.

Intelligence Ichigo (he is an honors student and in the top 25 students whereas last i checked naruto was at the very bottom of his class in intelligence and on the chunin exams he couldn't answer a single question. His battle instinct is incredible but that doesn't necessarily mean intelligence. 

Strength Ichigo. Ichigo crosses blades on par with the likes of zaraki who is pretty much class 100 and over powered and out-fought Komamura who hurls 300 foot tall giants. Also he becomes stronger. He also effrtlessly stopped the blade of the giant Jidanbou with one arm and didn't even change his expression and this was when he was still shikai lvl. (he is many times more powerful now) Also bleach characters in general have default super-human strength giving them an edge on most naruto characters already. Any strength feats naruto has, have been recent and still aren't the same calibur. (note, naruto will be stronger with the kyubi possibly even stronger than ichigo but he is an exception in many categories by naruto standards)

Speed. Ichigo. This one more than any other is worlds apart. Bleach characters have flash step and ichigo being by far one of the best at it. the only naruto characters who have demonstrated near flash-step speed are Lee,Sasuke,Itachi,Raikage, and Naruto, (and presumably Gai as he knows the same technique as Lee) and even then not quite the same. Flash step is a movement so swift it looks like teleportation and there are levels of it. ichigo is only expert lvl. (the middle level.) when not h2 form, vizard mask, and maybe bankai. then his speed is top notch surpassed only by a few. yet all are so swift the movement cannot even be seen. only the above naruto characters have demonstrated near such speed (that i can think of) Not to mention that all bleach fighters can fly.

power. Ichigo. In their default forms they are pretty close, and bankai and sage mode might be comperable as well (i give the edge to naruto this time based on his recent sage mode demonstration) but in their greater forms i say ichigo dominates. 4 tails naruto can fire a blast destructive enough to blow away three rashomon gates and a large portion of a forest,  6 tails naruto made a blast not far off from mass shinra tensei level, and nine tails would be more destructive still, but this pales in comparison to h2 ichigo's cero blast which was nearly the size of las noches which is city sized. las noches is said to be at least the same size as seireitei which is a ten days journey from one side to the other (according to the handbook) and ichigo blew up a large portion of that. also he cancelled out ulquiorra's cero oscuras which alone demolished roughly half of las noches. we're talking dozens to possibly hundreds of miles of destruction. 

durability. ichigo default, naruto kyubi. Ichigo is pretty durable when you think about it. he survived an assault from senbonzakura kageyoshi, ulquiorra's normal cero, as well as being kicked through multiple skyscrapers with little concern. all of which he got back up from and continued fighting. naruto characters in general couldn't dream of taking that much punishment (naruto is a semi-exception again) however in his kyubi form, even a diamond hard blade couldn't even pierce his skin let alone his organs. h2 ichigo has also shown incredible durability to by catching and crushing lanza del rallempago with his bare hand (an attack more powerful than even h2 ichigo's cero) however that was his hand. I'll still say kyubi naruto has more durability in general though.

All in all though i gotta still say ichigo by a lot. the kyubi makes things way different than in the past but he still is inferior imo. Also ichigo is about to learn a tchnique which is supposedly much more powerful than anything current.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Naruto would win, with all there abilities so far shown, I give it to Naruto 6/10. 
Its really actually extremely close, nearly a tie. 

4 tails breaks the Rashamon defense

6 Tails power

Kyubi breaks out of the mini moon

Sage Mode multiple giant rasengans

Sage Strength, Naruto effortlessly stops and tosses a gigantic rhino

Though Ichigo does have a probable edge in speed 

Overall though using everything to this date, Naruto would be the slight victor. 
But with the final Getsuga tensho who knows, although we haven't seen Naruto new 9tail power up in full yet. 
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Ichigo gets this one in a bag
@Nerx: Come on, how so? Pain is a city buster, Kyubi is likely multi mountain busting. Aizen said Gennyrusu tanked the attack that could level cities, h2 Ichigo should be nearing mountain level. It seems Naruto and Bleach have very comparable powers, its doubtful either of them could win easy. 
@hitsusatsu11: That menacing chakra ball attack needs to be prepped and loaded by chewing and regurgitation , what makes you think that Ichi would give Naruto that chance?

and In bankai mode he can spam his tenshous not to mention that form in the vs Ulqi battle

nope bleach is still well over naruto in terms of
-speed
-flight
- and durability , they slash and slash until one gives up  

even Starrk could solo the narutoverse [not bias and no joke] = this is off topic
@Nerx:  

Durablity: Tie 

Speed: Bleach 

Strength: Naruto 

Destructive power: Near the same, small edge to Naruto 

extra hax powers: Naruto, though with Aizen on bleach its probably a tie. 

And LOL at stark soloing anything. Hes the sh%^iest espada by far. What a let down, I thought he was gonna be soo cool but then he gets guns and spams a loser wolf attack? He sucks. He could not beat kyubi or other high level Naruto characters. 

Im not biased here in the least. I like Naruto and Bleach almost identically. For some reason people tend to hate on Naruto, idk why, but if you look at actual tangible high end feats for both there quite comparable and nearly tied.
@Nerx: Though Stark can take out a great number of lesser Shinobi simultaneously through flying up and spamming cero's from his guns. But what you gotta remember is that shinobi aren't just gonna stand there and are extremely stealthy at using bunshins, substitutions, and flicker technique in battle. I think a good match for Stark would be Pain, but for sure Stark can't solo. 
@hitsusatsu11: That dimension thing madara can do is a party trick for arrancars and Starrk can actually do it, in fact there is a thread here about that so you can bump it if ya disagree

A well placed cero should be able to obliterate naruto's body

and durability is different : naruto is tough because of aided regen  while ichigo could stand while trading blows with kenny
@Nerx: and I meant konoha not narutoverse
@Nerx: Shinobi also are able to take tremendous physical damage as well. In last weeks episode Deva got hit on the head with giant boulders and was fine, though i think it was filler. Other than that Oro took was what was left of 4 tails blast and was ok. And in Sage Mode durability and healing is hugely increased. Probably a full power h2 Ichigo cero would obliterate base naruto easy, maybe even sage mode, probably not tails. Likewise an Odama Rasengan would kill base Ichigo if taken head on, probably bankai as well, possibly not hollow mask and definitely not h2, but rasenshuriken or menacing ball would. Its a virtual tie imo. 

I don't think what madara does is the same as the espada dimension dump. 
@Nerx: One thing I don't get, within the HST it seems that Naruto and Ichigo are always at the very top tier of there universe (at least in the second half) but in One Piece it seems Luffy is at best mid tier. Is it because OP is not even half way done, or is it just that Luffy doesn't have any real viable ways to upgrade except by finding new ways to utilize his rubber body, where as Ichi and Naruto always learn new techniques and reach new "ssj" like upgrades after ever saga. (sage, bankai, hollow, taills, now new crap)
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Nerx: Come on, how so? Pain is a city buster, Kyubi is likely multi mountain busting. Aizen said Gennyrusu tanked the attack that could level cities, h2 Ichigo should be nearing mountain level. It seems Naruto and Bleach have very comparable powers, its doubtful either of them could win easy.  "

while this is true in some cases, it is rare for a naruto character to have super strength on a high level and super speed too. Bleach shinigami,hollow,arrancar and even some humans have super strength and speed by default. In terms of strength only Naruto, Sakura, Tsunade, and raikage have demonstrated high tier super strength whereas dozens of bleach chars do and many to much higher levels. and it's similar in speed, lee, sasuke, itachi, haku, raikage and a couple others are the only ones in naruto who have demonstrated flash step-like speed (instantly appearing somewhere else or almost instantly) whereas nearly every shinigami and arrancar know flash step, and in power it is also similar. Pain to date is the only known near-city buter level character except for deidara who is close but he literally has to kill himself to do it (and naruto in sage or high tailed kyubi form is probably at that level too) but most naruto characters aren't even building buster lvl. but in bleach Ulquiorra and yamaji have shown above city buster level, h2 ichigo,wonderweiss,starrk,isshin, and presumably Aizen have shown at or near city buster level, soifon has shown mini nuke level and ichimaru can slice through 8 mile diameter's worth of sky scrapers in an instant. What I'm saying is that Naruto definitely has some characters that can go toe to toe with bleach characters but generally speaking naruto chars are definitely below bleach chars.
@hitsusatsu11: Fillers in anime won't count as canon though and oro has regen
@Nerx said:

" @hitsusatsu11: Fillers in anime won't count as canon though and oro has regen "

You guys do not count filler here as cannon material correct?
@TheManipulater said:
"@Nerx said:

" @hitsusatsu11: Fillers in anime won't count as canon though and oro has regen "

You guys do not count filler here as cannon material correct? "

typically no but it depends. I like to count it if it supports canon feats but often times fillers dont make sense but it isn't canon only as far as the manga is concerned. if we all went by the anime in a thread and not the manga then i suppose filler feats can be used.
@taichokage said:
" @TheManipulater said:
"@Nerx said:

typically no but it depends. I like to count it if it supports canon feats but often times fillers dont make sense but it isn't canon only as far as the manga is concerned. if we all went by the anime in a thread and not the manga then i suppose filler feats can be used. "
Do you guys consider the bount arc in bleach cannon around here?
@TheManipulater said:
" @taichokage said:
" @TheManipulater said:
"@Nerx said:

typically no but it depends. I like to count it if it supports canon feats but often times fillers dont make sense but it isn't canon only as far as the manga is concerned. if we all went by the anime in a thread and not the manga then i suppose filler feats can be used. "
Do you guys consider the bount arc in bleach cannon around here? "

No but i believe that is largely because hardly anybody liked the bount arc. so far imo it's the worst of the bleach filler arcs.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Nerx:   Durablity: Tie  Speed: Bleach  Strength: Naruto  Destructive power: Near the same, small edge to Naruto   extra hax powers: Naruto, though with Aizen on bleach its probably a tie.  And LOL at stark soloing anything. Hes the sh%^iest espada by far. What a let down, I thought he was gonna be soo cool but then he gets guns and spams a loser wolf attack? He sucks. He could not beat kyubi or other high level Naruto characters.  Im not biased here in the least. I like Naruto and Bleach almost identically. For some reason people tend to hate on Naruto, idk why, but if you look at actual tangible high end feats for both there quite comparable and nearly tied. "

durability tie? well okay, speed bleach. correct, strength naruto?????????? most naruto characters aren't even really super human whereas all shinigami and arrancar and hollow have super strength.particularly yoruichi,isshin,aizen,kommamura,yamamoto,ichigo,zaraki,yammy,baraggan,wonderweiss, but even,vizard tosen, all vizard captains,most captains etc. all have super strength. the ones i named have monstrous levels such as yoruichi demolishing multiple mini sky-scrapers and blocks with a punch, yamaji punching wonderweiss over a mile, isshin knocking aizen back through 2 buildings with his middle finger,komamura throwing a 300 ft. tall giant,zaraki over powering komamura,yammy being stronger than zaraki,baraggan casually slicing a house away,wonderweiss impaling a top notch cap with his hand and apparently overpowering the super strong vizard kensei, and aizen being stronger than probably anyone else listed etc. but these are just examples. even vizard vice captain easily slice, crush and rip the 100 meter tall menos grande with ease let alone their captain counter parts and the ordinary captains and shinigami have varying degrees of super strength as well let alone the arrancar which are typically much stronger. naruto's best feat was throwing a giant rhinoceros (huge? yes but pales vastly next to poww or menos grande) he also threw the kyubi but even that is smaller (also that was in his mind and i'm not sure he can do that normally) only noteable others are raikage, sakura and tsunade,who's feats are vastly smaller. destructive power small edge to naruto? nah, if we took pain and naruto away, naruto is left with mostly house busters though deidara and killer bee are up there too. But in bleach the top 5 espada have demonstrated vast destruction (hallibel being the least powerful still can slice a shinigami dozens of meters away without contact (pretty much mocking frog katas) and evelope multiple city blocks with power water streams. whereas ulquiorra blasts city sized ares and starrk can fire 1000 ceros ( a single cero being strong enough to destroy at least a small building or house.) but then take yamaji (nuff said) toshiro (supposedly being able to effect an area of ten miles),isshin,(his monstrous getsuga),h2 ichigo (his ridiculous cero but even his getsuga can now destroy a large sky scraper), etc. I'd say there isn't a huge difference here and one isn't much better than the other but bleach tends to have more characters with higher power feats. hax power are about even.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel