current ichigo vs. naruto after he controls the nine-tails

Topic started by Lee_Key92 on June 2, 2010. Last post by uncutxray 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by Lee_Key92 (25 posts) See mini bio Level 5

so ichigo the way he is right now fighting naruto when he gains control of the nine-tails like killer bee does. 

i personaly think naruto, because that nine-tails makes him almost impossible to beat

Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
you cant base a battle off of speculation, anyway even if he did  control the nine tails ichigo would win. its called the flash step
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Naruto. When he was crazy 8 tails he showed more power and durability than h2, imo.  Actually speed with Sage Naruto and Bankai Ichigo is close. Shunpo doesn't always guarantee greater speed, shinobi have their flicker technique as well.
are you kidding me? sage mode is no were near the speed of shunpo, if it was the fight with pein would have been over very quickly do you know how much after images ichigo left behind when fighting byakuya and he said that he could still go a little bit faster so no they are no were near the same
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@TheManipulater: I do know the speed of shunpo, however fliker technique is as well fast and Sage Naruto can move faster than the eye can see. In fact Naruto h2h speed is on par with bleach. 

But overall Ichigo has the slight to moderate edge in speed.
@hitsusatsu11 said:

" @TheManipulater: I do know the speed of shunpo, however fliker technique is as well fast and Sage Naruto can move faster than the eye can see. In fact Naruto h2h speed is on par with bleach. 

But overall Ichigo has the slight to moderate edge in speed. "
those are sharingan of course they would be able to keep up with each other 
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,824 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Naruto, Current Ichigo is in that time of the month (*wink**Wink*) since the start of Espada arc, he is being wangsty and scared like a idiot, another chapter with Ichigo showing his fag face and I´m quitting Bleach....
Post by sickVisionz (4,308 posts) See mini bio Level 24
I think Hollow Ichigo could keep up with the nine tails and probably beat it. 

He made a fool out of Ulqiorra without breaking a sweat.  Who knows what he can do when he's facing an opponent who isn't severely underpowered in every conceivable way.
@Kuma_From_Argentina said:
" Naruto, Current Ichigo is in that time of the month (*wink**Wink*) since the start of Espada arc, he is being wangsty and scared like a idiot, another chapter with Ichigo showing his fag face and I´m quitting Bleach.... "
LMFO
@sickVisionz:
the only reason ichigo didnt die from ulqiorra is because he let the hollow completly take over before that he was getting his ass handed to him. and he cant even do that anytime so that doesnt help him in this fight
Post by sickVisionz (4,308 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@Lee_Key92:
Are we not including Hollow Ichigo as Ichigo?
Post by Fantasma (360 posts) See mini bio Level 7
We haven't seen what Naruto can do, and even then...
@sickVisionz:
it includes him being able to use the hollow mask but not the hollified form that he used to kill ulqiorra, because he had to die before becomeing that
Post by kira112 (1,066 posts) See mini bio Level 9
well tbh they both cantdie  if ichigo has hishollow he wont die same with naruto's nine tails if he was able to control it would kill him cause it burned his skin without even full ninetails
@kira112:
he wont die, killer bee is able to control his kyuub and so can naruto, before he was letting the nine-tails take over and it was hurting him, it will be different when he can control it
Post by kira112 (1,066 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Lee_Key92:  am not so sure about that like depending on how long he can stay nine tails before it takes over or kills him could happen in minutes.

it wont kill him or hurt him like it used to, before he wasnt controling the nine-tails he just let it take over, but soon he will be able to controle and be like killer bee, and killer bee isnt effected when he uses the eight-tails power
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Looks like Slacker the Hacker found himself on the Vice boards.
Post by Pheonix (74 posts) See mini bio Level 6
sigh
Im bumping this cause now naruto does control the nine tails and its no longer speculation.
  I can say again that ichigo takes home the prize
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel