Current Four Heavenly Kings W Tengu Buranchi Vs SSJ3 Goku

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Aug. 14, 2013. Last post by AnimeDefender 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,074 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Current Four Heavenly Kings

W Tengu Buranchi Vs SSJ3 Goku

Rules

Scenario 1: In character, Hand to hand only

Scenario 2: bloodlusted, All start in and with Ultimate Impression,Mold Spear,Satan Hair,Speed Of Sound Movement, March 500, Goku can use Ki blasts for 1 hour

Scenario 3: bloodlusted, everything goes

- No holding back

- All serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Location: Toriko World

Post by othus12 (7,975 posts) See mini bio Level 13

round 1 toriko group

round 2 goku can best wish for stalemate (mold spear + conduct of the king= insta hit.) can goku survive against coco's poison? doubt that.

round 3 goku obviously

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12 said:

round 1 toriko group

round 2 goku can best wish for stalemate (mold spear + conduct of the king= insta hit.) can goku survive against coco's poison? doubt that.

round 3 goku obviously

Basically this

Post by eddz99 (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ChromeDisaster said:

@othus12 said:

round 1 toriko group

round 2 goku can best wish for stalemate (mold spear + conduct of the king= insta hit.) can goku survive against coco's poison? doubt that.

round 3 goku obviously

Basically this

Only because i see Ikki hating goku LOL , but i agree with this, only because of goku's nature, if this was Vegeta Majin SSJ2 he would win in round 2 and round 3.

Anyway, Toriko solos goku at ssj3 with conduct of the king, we all know that's hax, and goku has no knowledge of them.. How much do you hate goku? I see you hating him enough to make him face against hax characters which he obviously stands no chance with.

WAIT H2H? DO YOU MEAN GOKU CAN USE KI ENCHANCED PUNCHES AND KI ENCHANCED DEFENSE?

Round 1 Goku ( Since it is h2h, toriko's group cannot use their hax )

Round 2 Toriko solos because of Conduct of King ( Because goku has no knowledge about it )

Round 3 Goku Obviously

Post by othus12 (7,975 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@eddz99 said:

@ChromeDisaster said:

@othus12 said:

round 1 toriko group

round 2 goku can best wish for stalemate (mold spear + conduct of the king= insta hit.) can goku survive against coco's poison? doubt that.

round 3 goku obviously

Basically this

Only because i see Ikki hating goku LOL , but i agree with this, only because of goku's nature, if this was Vegeta Majin SSJ2 he would win in round 2 and round 3.

Anyway, Toriko solos goku at ssj3 with conduct of the king, we all know that's hax, and goku has no knowledge of them.. How much do you hate goku? I see you hating him enough to make him face against hax characters which he obviously stands no chance with.

i feel exactly this way when they pit toriko characters against jojo characters.

Post by eddz99 (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12 said:

@eddz99 said:

@ChromeDisaster said:

@othus12 said:

round 1 toriko group

round 2 goku can best wish for stalemate (mold spear + conduct of the king= insta hit.) can goku survive against coco's poison? doubt that.

round 3 goku obviously

Basically this

Only because i see Ikki hating goku LOL , but i agree with this, only because of goku's nature, if this was Vegeta Majin SSJ2 he would win in round 2 and round 3.

Anyway, Toriko solos goku at ssj3 with conduct of the king, we all know that's hax, and goku has no knowledge of them.. How much do you hate goku? I see you hating him enough to make him face against hax characters which he obviously stands no chance with.

i feel exactly this way when they pit toriko characters against jojo characters.

Yeah, how did they come to hate such great characters though T_T probably because their favorite characters were beaten by them :C

Post by ridtom2 (148 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Is there really no way to counter Conduct of the King? Besides that move Goku might win all three rounds.

Post by eddz99 (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ridtom2 said:

Is there really no way to counter Conduct of the King? Besides that move Goku might win all three rounds.

Yep, no way unless you have your own, that's why i see ikki hating goku.

Post by othus12 (7,975 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@ridtom2: you can counter it with conduct of the king

:trollface:

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12 said:

@ridtom2: you can counter it with conduct of the king

:trollface:

Perfect!

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15
The only round I see Goku winning easily is round 3. In round 2 I think he has a shot. But like Othus said a stalemate at best.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

What Othus said!

Post by All_StarSupes (781 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Goku stomps every round.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,260 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I actually think Goku can win Round 1 that is if the Toriko team cannot use hax, his physical strength may not compare with Toriko characters but his striking strength is greater (kicking Frieza through islands before SSj 1) other than that I agree with Othus

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,074 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ImDictatorBowDown: Goku' is like what Multi Planet buster with just punching power, in SSJ3 I always though he was.

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,074 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@eddz99: Despite what you may say Goku is actually one of my favorite characters. I also wanted to bring it to attention that Toriko characters are stronger than people seem to believe that's why I've been making these battle not to dis Goku rather to show that Toriko characters can compare to DBZ characters now.

Post by taichokage (15,400 posts) See mini bio Level 20
1. Kings 2. Probably Goku 3. Goku.
Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Goku, all scenarios.
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Goku loses every round except 3. He has too much to deal with. It's basically a one shot situation if Toriko starts in Conduct, Coco with LS Spear, Zebra with Meteor Noise, and Sani with Satan Hair. Either that or they bring out Pac-Man to fuck him up

Post by SMXLR8 (7,732 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Ikki_Minami_: no he's not all KI

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel