Current Four Heavenly Kings Vs The Three Kings

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Feb. 4, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,033 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The Ultimate Battle. Senario 1: Current Four Heavenly Kings Vs The Three Kings

Senario 2: Current Four Heavenly Kings Vs The Three Kings In there Prime

-No holding back

-All Bloodlusted and serious

-Win by death

Post by othus12 (6,905 posts) See mini bio Level 13

i cant see the picture of the three kings.... could you upload it again=?

Post by YoungChief (550 posts) See mini bio Level 8

It's Mukuro, Raizen, and Yomi from Yu yu hakusho

Post by nishi99 (1,710 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

Prime Raizen might solo.

Post by YoungChief (550 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@nishi99 said:

Prime Raizen might solo.

Dunno bout all that right there homeboy, I think the heavenly kings lose this one for now, in another 50 chapters of Toriko it's likely to change, it could change within this arc actually, depends on how many relativistic speed spears Coco can make, also I need to see how much stronger Zebra's sound membrane shields have become

EDIT: YO thread creator guy, here's a cooler picture of the heavenly kings for future reference, something about the anime versions irks me, probably cuz the anime sucks. http://static.mangainn.com/mangas/1636/93203/011_10_12_2012_00_26_53.png

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,928 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@YoungChief: No way to determine how strong prime Raizen was as he had zero feats, the only thing we have to go off of is power scaling and the fact that it was stated that if the other two kings had faced him in his prime, they would have pissed themselves. It would be better to replace him in the fight with Yusuke, who is comparable to the other kings.

@YoungChief: i was about to suggest the same thing with that very same image! 0.o

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,033 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12: Despite the image, who do you think takes this fight?

@Ikki_Minami_: the three kings win...for now. im pretty sure that in 50 issues the 4 heavenly kings will be able to take over...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel