Current Four Heavenly Kings Vs SSJ2 Teen Gohan

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on June 9, 2014. Last post by SuperSaqer 1 month, 1 week ago.
Post by Low (1,172 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

@taichokage: @taichokage said:

Ssj2 Gogeta's level is 2.5 billion not 25 billion. Broly is 1.4 Billion so Gohan can't be higher. It was stated in daizenshuu type of book.

That drastically cuts down the assumed values. For instance, it means SS2 Gohan can only bust x5 Earth planets in an area, with a blast smaller than Midora's Meteor Spice. At face value, it makes Gogeta around Toriko planet level buster.

Post by luthluth (1,221 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Low said:

Ssj2 Gogeta's level is 2.5 billion not 25 billion. Broly is 1.4 Billion so Gohan can't be higher. It was stated in daizenshuu type of book.

That drastically cuts down the assumed values. For instance, it means SS2 Gohan can only bust x5 Earth planets in an area, with a blast smaller than Midora's Meteor Spice. At face value, it makes Gogeta around Toriko planet level buster.

Isnt it established that power levels are bullshit?

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Now can anyone show me the four heavenly kings atleast showing to tank a moon level attack? Statements cannot be used in this debate right? If that's true then he gets beat by start of Z Piccolo lol.

Now as i was saying...

Why AoE doesn't matter in DBZ, Roshi busted the moon at 139, let's say that was an outlier, Piccolo busted the moon at 400, therefore Piccolo's attack at 400 is moon level, however, Chiaotzu's self destruct at the PL of 1,200 was only mountain level in terms of AoE, unless you're saying that Chiaotzu's self destruct at 1,200 is much much weaker than Piccolo's near casual attack at 400 ( Which is dumb ) then the explanation is Chiaotzu's self destruct has better potency than Piccolo's ordinary moon busting attack, therefore a moon busting attack won't hurt Nappa, but Frieza's beam which as much only destroyed a rock ( The one that killed Vegeta ) will pwn Nappa, AoE Doesn't matter unless it was shown by a weaker character, then we can Power Scale it to the stronger character to know how much he can really/ how much his potency really is.

^ AoE Doesn't matter, but if you insist on me proving Cell is near star level then.

Piccolo's special beam canon multiplied his powerlevel by 2.5

400 to 1000+

Goku's kamehameha only multiplied x2

450 to 900+

Yes there's no proof that it multiplies, but it's silly to think it only adds.

Now let's take Cell's least possible powerlevel

FPSSJ is atleast 200,000,000

SPC would be atleast 300,000,000

Now let's multiply it by 2.5 ( Assuming Solar Kamehameha is only AS STRONG as Special beam canon ).

750,000,000. Let's take Piccolo's casual moon busting attack at 400 PL

1.875 million moons.

However, i know that the size of the sun is 64.3 million moons.

But i doubt that 1.875 million moons won't be able to make it explode.

Thus him stating he can destroy the solar system.

Let's not forget that almost all shounen animes are inconsistent, but if you show me atleast Toriko tanking a moon level attack ( Powerscale only, statements don't count ) then i can finally say he is almost Raditz level

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Somebody's also forgetting the fact that they can sense Ki, they know if the blast is strong enough to destroy a certain thing ( Doesn't apply to Bills, only because his is God aura ).

Online Now

@luthluth said:

@Low said:

Isnt it established that power levels are bullshit?

You tell me. Some people are intent on proving otherwise. Doesn't hurt if I use those same numbers to debunk those theories. Cell solar system busting is just one of them.

Online Now

@eddz99: I disagree with you. Alright? I would advice not to try and spark drama over nothing.

For instance, power levels in Dragon Ball are inconsistent. This has already been proven. Since when has Dragon Ball ever shown boxed statements again? Frieza said Goku cannot survive in space = Hyperbole. Goku has gone to the moon and back in Dragon Ball. Your entire couple of arguments (second before mine and up) ran on fallacy unless you can prove the "statements", made in Toriko as otherwise.

Post by SuperSaqer (8 posts) See mini bio Level 4

None of Toriko is comparable to SSjin 2 Kid Gohan. Maybe at the end of the manga there will be people comparable to him, but currently, none.

Gohan is more powerful than Cell who has enough power to destroy the entire solar system. Add in his speed, strength, and durability that far surpasses them by a huuuuuge amount. I'm just laughing off people who say that he'll lose.

In scenario 3, where speed is equalized, they would still lose. Gohan releases a huge ki blast that covers a huge area, and engulfs them in it. They would be pretty fast for Gohan to catch all of them, so he'd just blast the ground.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel