Current Erza Scarlet Vs Halibel Tier

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on April 2, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,063 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Current Erza Scarlet Vs Haliber Tier

- No holding back

- All serious and bloodlusted

- Win by death

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Erza will win solely because FT is BS lol. All the main characters will defeat their opponents regardless of how much of a mismatch it may seem initially because they have plot on their side.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,647 posts) See mini bio Level 14

if Erza has feelings and friendship backing her up because then it becomes a mismatch but bloodlust lacks the certain emotions that are the fuel of FT pis machine.

Post by othus12 (7,642 posts) See mini bio Level 13

erza wins because of reasons....

Post by GeneralVan (2,187 posts) See mini bio Level 10

This fight has been done on both Mangafox and Naruto Forums. As much as I hate to say it, Erza lost both times. Some even called it a mismatch. Plot is BS. Whether bloodlust or in character, Halibel wins this, even though Erza is my favorite female in all of anime. But Plot Erza > SSJ4 Gogeta, SSJG Goku, Bills and Whis put together lol.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ohgodwhy said:

Erza will win solely because FT is BS lol. All the main characters will defeat their opponents regardless of how much of a mismatch it may seem initially because they have plot on their side.

I agree 100% just like how Erza beat Kagura... it was all a plot device.

With PIS Erza wins

Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Half of the Wizard Saints position should have belonged to Fairy Tail since before Preskip.

The fact Fairy Tail Guild possesses the greatest share of high to top tiers show how power is not well distributed in Fiore.

No other guilds ever matters. The fact feelings + 2nd origin was enough to overcome 7 years of training, which was another way of FT getting more competition because villains were becoming too weak in preskip proves my point even more.

I have no absolutely no hope for the 4 gods of Ishval nor the 10000 dragons.

Tho Erza wins by looks that's a true fact.

Post by othus12 (7,642 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@DBZ_universe: erza is perfect

@othus12 said:

@DBZ_universe: erza is perfect

Yes she is. Tho I prefer Kagura ^_^

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel