Current Black star Vs Ulquiorra Schiffer

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on June 6, 2013. Last post by Kobra678 8 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Current Black star Vs Ulquiorra Schiffer

Rules

Scenario 1: Both bloodlusted

Scenario 2: Both in character

Scenario 3: Hand to hand combat

-No holding back

- Both serious

- Both at 100%

- No prep

- No morality

- If black star doesn't win then every one of his friends die, Ulquiorra wants to annihilate Black star

- Win by death

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Round 1 Ulquiorra wins... tho BS can eat the Cero Oscuras and spit it back. Tho this might change later chapters.

Round 2 Black Star wins because Ulquiorra will not go segunda etapa due to IC. BS how ever will go for the win no matter what and go Madness Release and finish it quick.

Round 3 Black Star LOLSTOMPS. He is a master of H2H combat while Ulquiorra has never showed any H2H feats. Black Star punches will literally KO Ulquiorra. BS can beat anyone in Bleach on H2H combat (Yoruichi and Kisuke are an exception since they have shown amazing H2H skills and maybe Soi Fon as well but I doubt she can tank a punch from BS who is physically stronger also I forgot to add Kenpachi due to his size and he has show combos of swordsmanship and H2H)

And finally...BS is more badass than Ulquiorra.

Post by GeneralVan (1,773 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Ulquiorra wins Round 1 and 2.

BS is gonna teach Ulquiorra the true meaning of fighting in round 3.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@DBZ_universe: Black star isn't winning round 2, an IC Ulquiorra showed his segunda etapa just so he could show ichigo how little of a chance he had in their fight. He wanted ichigo to know he could never be considered his equal. He'd do the same to black star.

@solesamurai: That's true hehehehe.... Sorry about that! Is just that BS is one of my all time faves so I decided to post that.

Tho he does own in round 3

@DBZ_universe

: Ulquiorra's hand to hand skills

Post by jnw93 (125 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Durability for soul eater characters suck

& Ulquiorra has mad range

so Ulquiorra stomps

@jnw93: Shit durability ._.

MOD EDIT - Removed Pirated Scans

Post by akronawol17 (678 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now

in terms of raw power, ulquiorra stomps in round one. if black star knows his friends will die if he loses, then i think he can pull a win in round two due to determination. in round three... im not really sure, black star has way better H2H combat feats... but ulquiorra's got raw power and can make his skin as hard as steel (cant remember the name of the ability though). so round three can go either way.

@Ikki_Minami_: Not as good as BS.

@jnw93 said:

Durability for soul eater characters suck

& Ulquiorra has mad range

so Ulquiorra stomps

For anime yes.

Manga Soul Eater Characters I have to disagree.

Black Star ate a laser and spit it out, he also stopped a laser with physical force, he carried a who knows how many tons rock and threw it. He can also survive in the moon.

Post by xBankaiChrisx (105 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Black Star is really not as durable as ulquiorra. I'm tired of people saying that BS took a "nuke" to his vital organs. The "nuke" did not explode in his body. It was similar to Nel's ability in bleach Where she sucked in a cero and back fired it.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,281 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

@xBankaiChrisx: not to mention that so called 'nuke' barely looks large building to city block range

Post by shinjihirako123 (582 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Jinbeifan1: exactly. That feat is always overhyped

Post by taichokage (13,326 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Huh? How? It was bigger than Las Noches. He can also spam that attack. He's high city level casually in R2.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage: I don't think he's talking about Lanza.

Btw R2 Ulq should be Island level IMO since that's the median (as there are calcs ranging from city to country level).

Online Now

@supernova7005: he's not, he's talking about the attack that blackstar took in his mouth (bow-chika-bow-wow)

Online Now

@supernova7005: oh for some reason it said you were responding to me XD

@taichokage: it was measured at 1.5 megatons which is a good sized city level attack I suppose

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Jinbeifan1: That 'megaton' calc was from the OBD, which relies on pixel scaling that is rarely accurate.

Using the manga's info, Las Noches takes about 3 days to walk and Lanza dwarfed it. In 3 days you can easily walk a 100 km or more. Seems Island level to me.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel