Current Black Star and Death The Kidd vs Timeskip Luffy and Zoro

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Jan. 24, 2013. Last post by YouFinished 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (957 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Who would win Current Black StarAnd Current Death the KiddVs Timeskip LuffyAnd Timeskip Zoro

-No holding back

-All bloodlusted

-Win by death

Post by othus12 (6,324 posts) See mini bio Level 12

luffy solos

Post by CerusSerenade (2,468 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12 said:

Kid solos.

I just thought I would fix that.

@CerusSerenade:

not in a million years, he gets speedblitzed so hard it hurts

Post by CerusSerenade (2,468 posts) See mini bio Level 10

They're both hypersonic, and Kid traveled to the moon. Speed is farily equal. Considering that Kid attacks the soul with his shots Luffy doesn't really have a defense against Kid's attacks, while Kid has shown he is more than capable of dealing with sword attacks and being outnumbered.

@CerusSerenade: how about actual scans? if we are talking about being outnumbered we know that luffy has taken out out 50,000 pirates in literally a second so....

besides, luffy has dodged pacifista beams with such ease he called them slow, kid isnt getting a shot on him, instead i would like to see a better reaction and durability feat for kidd since i dont think he will be tanking a jet pistol from luffy.

Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@othus12: Kid can tank jet pistol, he has regen.

Being a shinigami, he is immune to a lot of things like poisons, UV rays, can withstand harsh conditions (Like being in a giant powerful magnetic field, which would destroy a human if they stay in there for too long) and generally has better durability.

Reactions are irrelevant here, because DTK can react to luffy's attacks. Both B*S & DTK are around Mach 20 IIRC.

No way Luffy is tanking 7 lasers.

@MisterShin: i agree luffy wouldnt survive that, but he would dodge them in the same way he dodges pacifista beams, on the other hand i would like to see kid surviving this:

besides i have never seen kid fight at luffys speed,i dont see how kid is gonna dodge attacks like these

Post by YoungChief (531 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Post-time skip luffy in base form has been calc'd at mach 15 by the Outskirtsbattledome, no calcs yet for G2 Luffy yet (could be wrong), all we know is that G2 dramatically increases speed. I believe G2 pre-timeskip was calc'd at Mach 11.1 in the marineford war, basically Luffy should be at least mach 25, won't accept anything lower than mach 20 I'll tell you that

EDIT: Don't forget that he has pre-cognition as well through CoO, Zoro is close to Luffy in speed and has CoO too so I'm going with team Luffy and Zoro

EDIT #2: I retract my statement about luffy being mach 11.1 in G2, he was actually faster than that by a lot, went back to check the calcs on OBD. How fast is team 1 exactly?

Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@YoungChief: Actually the highest speed calc for the OPverse is about mach 19 and its from Ussops projectiles during Enies Lobby. For team Soul Eater the fastest calc they have is mach 18 from Azusa bullets (funny how they're both from projectiles). Team 2 should have the advantage in speed plus precog to further augment it. The advantage in DC and durability should also go to the Strawhats. So I see team 2 taking this more times than not. A better battle would be pres skip Strawhats.

Post by taichokage (12,643 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I also think Zoro is a factor. A lot is people think Zoro could be stronger than Luffy at the moment, but he is at least very close.
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@YoungChief said:

Post-time skip luffy in base form has been calc'd at mach 15 by the Outskirtsbattledome, no calcs yet for G2 Luffy yet (could be wrong), all we know is that G2 dramatically increases speed. I believe G2 pre-timeskip was calc'd at Mach 11.1 in the marineford war, basically Luffy should be at least mach 25, won't accept anything lower than mach 20 I'll tell you that

EDIT: Don't forget that he has pre-cognition as well through CoO, Zoro is close to Luffy in speed and has CoO too so I'm going with team Luffy and Zoro

According to Outskirtsbattledome.

Mifune was casually reacting to Mach 19 bullets and swatting them away like flies.

Black Star blitz Mifune, so B*S obviously has speed greater than Mach 19.

I'm not sure how much faster than Mach 19, B*S would have to be to blitz Mifune, but he did it.

Black Star has since got 2 power-up, a time-skip power-up and Madness power-up.

(Note: Mifune has a high end calc'd feat of MACH 26!!! If we take that then Luffy is owned in speed, even with CoO)

Also was the Luffy feat a reaction feat or an actual speed feat???

Anyway as things are B*S & DTK > Luffy & Zoro in Speed and everyone's current top speed seems to be unknown.

Post by YoungChief (531 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@YouFinished said:

@YoungChief: Actually the highest speed calc for the OPverse is about mach 19 and its from Ussops projectiles during Enies Lobby. For team Soul Eater the fastest calc they have is mach 18 from Azusa bullets (funny how they're both from projectiles). Team 2 should have the advantage in speed plus precog to further augment it. The advantage in DC and durability should also go to the Strawhats. So I see team 2 taking this more times than not. A better battle would be pres skip Strawhats.

Interesting, well I firmly believe Luffy has broken Mach 19 capability by now but just hasn't shown it yet. Has anyone calc'd his running speed in Caesar's lab? He ran so fast he made a road of flames behind him, I don't know if that's quantifiable or not just thought that would be interesting

Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@YoungChief: I agree that they are far beyond mach 19, given it was Ussop's projectiles way back in Enies Lobby. But there's now way of telling how much faster, so most people just say mach 19+. Same with SE's mach 18. And no, no one has calced how fast he ran at Caesar's lab to my knowledge. I doubt it's quantifiable.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel