current aizen & ichigo and gin vs mihawk, kizaru and marco

Topic started by FormerCrimsonKing on Sept. 3, 2010. Last post by DBZ_universe 3 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Also sorry forgot to say i dont think that Ichigo can use getsuga tenshou because he is coverting all his reiatsu to his speed strength and other physical abilities
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,723 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Jflash94: I don't think you can compare Aizen's hado 90 to teach's DF darkness powers. Aizen's is actually explained as causing a torrent of gravity strong enough to crush space time.
Yes true but i dont think aizen would be able to use it before   Kizaru speed blitzes him 

or  kizaru  gets away 
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,400 posts) See mini bio Level 15

in light of rcent happenings... 

aizen does this now casually 

ichigo tanked that attack like it was nothin......ichigo's team takes this very easily...oh and mind you, aizen can fire off 6 of those blast at once he just never got the chance to cuz ichigo stopped it before he could fire

Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FormerCrimsonKing:  You can't just go and forget about spoilers

i thought that once its released, it isnt a spoiler anymore...my bad
but it stil barely changes anything kiaru can speed blitz him

i dont see any type of speedblitz going on what so ever
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,723 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ya, in light of the new chapters Bleach team WTFPWNS this fight.
There will be no speedblitz, if anything Aizen or Ichigo can reach and kill Kizaru with their speed before he can react and turn to light.

nobody is tanking aizen's blasts
Kizaru can  speed blitz  or dodge due to the differences in speed 

@Jflash94:
ok prove he can speedblitz...and im not tryna hear that "he's lightspeed" crap

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Interesting that you're using current Gin, since he's dead

it was never stated he was dead....& gin is at full health...i changed the OP anyway
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
soooo...aizen PWNS? no? yes? alright then, lock.
Well the reason why I say Kizar can speed blitz Is because he is light speed, yet  Ichigo is no where near light speed , since he is at the speed of sound
Post by taichokage (12,605 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Jflash94: he's above sound speed but that doesn't matter really. Even if Kizaru could blitz it wouldn't matter. Aizen solos this and Ichigo solos this.
Um no because  actually Sonido is a bit faster the  shunpo , and Sonido is sound speed. Also it does make a difference , because Kizaru is one of the strongest , and I think he is probably strng enough to take ichgo . Garp was actally able to destroy an island . 

Kizzaru >> Garp\
Ace destroys 5 galleons  with one punch 
Kizaru >>>>>>>>>>>>Ace
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Jflash94: when it has been said that sonido travels only sound speed unless you think that Tsukoyomi summons the goddest of the moon or that  ichigo can pierce heaven with Getsuga tenshou its only a name not to be taken seriusly

Why bring the galeon Feat considering that they are made of wood and yet  his flames failed to completely burn the galeons by touch someting that Aizens Blast wpuld have done has there powerfull to evaporate a good portion of Solid rock and leave an Inmense Crater. 

Kizaru is only lightspeed for traveling time in light mode and only for short distances and needs to be tangible to atack where he is much slower , while ichigo can use mugetsu and one shot anyone of team OP  has the the atack was so fast that aizen again did not even saw it coming it does not matter if kizaru is one of the strongest  Deicide ichigo is currently via feats and not  hype the strongest Character in the HST  Kizaru would get anihilated by casual sword slash from ichigo that can evaporate small mountains without touching them,

and Gin is the most dangerious of the 3 as his bankai is a one hit KO and i has the range and the speed to perfectly sneak atack  everyone on team one piece as aizen and ichigo could take two of team one piece at the same time allowing him  Cheap shot at any one in team one piece
Post by Apollo (341 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Jflash94: Powerscaling without any proff to back it up.
Kizaru's best blast is at city-block level.
He also have a different technique that sprays light spears everywhere to hit multiple targets but that won't approach those levels either.
Kizaru isn't lightspeed. Reyleight casually kept up with him in combat. Occam's Razor tells you that Reyleight shouldn't be lightspeed since he isn't hundreds and thousands times faster than Luffy. Kizaru is simply one of the fastest in One Piece. Anything other than his lasers or Yate no Kagami doesn't move at light-speeds.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel