current aizen & ichigo and gin vs mihawk, kizaru and marco

Topic started by FormerCrimsonKing on Sept. 3, 2010. Last post by DBZ_universe 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,437 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Method of test. 

i realized my last thread was a rape in favor of bleach, this is current ichigo & aizen with gin..who do yall think takes this one? 

intangibility is off 

battle takes place at the cell games lol
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ichigo solo 
Aizen Solo
Post by narutogeass (94 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@hitsusatsu11: NO! just NO!
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Kizaru solo
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,437 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx said:
"Kizaru solo "

care to elaborate
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@FormerCrimsonKing said:
" @Nerx said:
"Kizaru solo "
care to elaborate "
Sure thing dude , but are we using the fact that kizaru IS lightspeed or do we nerf that advantage for this match-up?
@narutogeass said:
" @hitsusatsu11: NO! just NO! "
What are you talking about? 
Ichigo and Aizen>>OP 
Read the latest chapters. 
Hado 90 Black Coffin 
GG OP
Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
<_< 
Well I give this to Kizaru due to his light speed  

Also you really cant say that they aren't very strong because  if i remember correctly Garp and his friend [ not kizaru] had a fight against a tough pirate and destroyed the island by doing so. So if garp can do that and kizaru is stronger then him  Im guessing that kizaru is strong enough to take aizen down. Also judging by the fact that average humans saw ichigo grab aizen and lift off into the air they are no where near light speed. Also since none of the bleach chars have haki no one could damage kizaru , marco  but mihawk could be touched 

Also the only reason aizen used the 90 black coffin was because he found ichigo as a threat after he was hit 

Kizaru and Marco both have no reiatsu , and kizaru probably has intimidating Haki due to the fact that rayleigh can't knock him out >_>  

Also is this battle a haki = reiatsu match ?
@Jflash94 said:
" <_< Well I give this to Kizaru due to his light speed   Also you really cant say that they aren't very strong because  if i remember correctly Garp and his friend [ not kizaru] had a fight against a tough pirate and destroyed the island by doing so. So if garp can do that and kizaru is stronger then him  
If you are talking to me then no, only Enel ever threatened to destroy an island (Skypeia) Garp never destroyed an island,city or mountain. 
Ichigo one swing takes out a small mountain 
Aizen crushes space time with hado 90 
Kizaru is only lightspeed in light form, when materialized he is slower than Ichi or Aizen.
A mountain isnt a island] 

Also yes it did happenn in the movie manga in the movie manga garp take down a really powerful pirate but destroys the island
@Jflash94: Ok, maybe then . I don't know about the movies, I think they are non canon and the is the pirate your referring to Shiki the Golden Lion?
@FormerCrimsonKing said:
   battle takes place at the cell games lol "
Wonder where you got the idea for this location...........
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7

aizen solo  
gin solo 

spirt pressure ftw
@judge:  You forget about intimidating haki >_> 

@hitsusatsu11:
  guessing its canon because he made a manga of it
@Jflash94: Idk all anime movies get turned into animanga's, I have an animanga of the Naruto movie stone of Gelel.
<_< 
@hitsusatsu11:  
Well that movie had a seprate manga before the movie came out but anyways the point is that garp isnt as strong as kizaru and he almost destroyed an island which is usually  bigger then a  mountain. I can give you more things like luffy destroying alot  of things but I don't want to go that far 

Also  there is the fact Ace was able to destroy  i think 6 galleons  ith one attack and I think kizaru is way stronger then him also the fact that  he has been shown blowing up buildings shows that he can do what most other logias can do
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
One Piece team wins. Mihawk is the greatest swordsman in the world with the greatest sword in the world. We still dont know much about Aizen, but definatly, he wouldnt be much of a deal, Kizaru can definatly take him out.
@RadiantTheLight:  
1 Aizen is pretty strong  he can move at the speed of  sound 

2 Also  he is the greatest swordsman in onepiece not bleach 
also mihawk never was said to have the greatest sword 
Lastly Mihawk and Shanks were the greatest  but since shanks lost his arm they don't battle anymore
@Jflash94 said:
e fact Ace was able to destroy  i think 6 galleons  ith one attack and I think kizaru is way stronger then him also the fact that  he has been shown blowing up buildings shows that he can do what most other logias can do "
Ok thats nice but, 
Ichigo sliced through a smal mountain with no real attack just a slash, 
And Aizen collapses space time with hado 90, which Ichigo can break through.

Aizen thinks he was the one who slashed the mountain, and claims he can re shape the landscape with his attacks

But it was really Ichigo who sliced the mountain.

We see Hado 90 able to distort even space time by crushing gravity

But Ichigo can cut through it

Bleach team stomps
Yes but kiazaru is faster so you can't hit something you can't see 

Black beard uses blackholes on  Ace yet it does nothing to pull him in or push him away 

Garp nearly destroys an island in a fight  and  kizaru is said to be stronger
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel