Cross Biancina vs whitebeard/jozu/mihawk

Topic started by shinjihirako123 on Nov. 18, 2010. Last post by taichokage 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by shinjihirako123 (582 posts) See mini bio Level 9
speed equal who wins
Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Why is this team so popular, anyway I will go with team 2 because I am bias and want to see an argument.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,437 posts) See mini bio Level 15
cross one shots anyone an one piece with a point of his finger. & yea they are becomin very popular
Post by Jagi (32 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@FormerCrimsonKing said:
"cross one shots anyone an one piece with a point of his finger. & yea they are becomin very popular "

Mind explaining how he does this? One Piece characters can arguably do the same, most noteably Doflamingo.
casual attack from cross 

cross summoning a lightning bolt from the sky that put a hole in a fortified base more than 100 meters deep 

and here's a casual earth technique 

, earth manipulation with his thumb, can electrify water with his index finger, can control wind with his middle finger, can form forcefields with his ring finger, can create bombs with his little finger, can make modifications to each of his abilities and combine them for more versitality  ....more of what he can do
Post by taichokage (13,328 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@FormerCrimsonKing: what anime/manga is cross biancina from? He's obviously a high tier character and could possibly solo this battle.
he's from 666 satan.....the person who wrote that show is the brother of the creator of naruto
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,281 posts) See mini bio Level 14

jozu goes through his attacks, not easily but can especially if he reinforces his diamond body with haki and blitzs the cross kid leaving space for everyone to attack and finish him
@Jinbeifan1: lol how does he blitz when speed is equal??? also, jozu NEVER TANKED ANY TYPE OF ATTACK OF THAT SCALE....and that lightning bolt made a hole in a reinforced base more than 100 yards deep....prove he can tank multiple attacks like that...and i didnt even bring up his angel form
@FormerCrimsonKing: wow, cool. He is also the editor of Naruto manga if I'm not mistaken
@taichokage: yeh i think he is
Post by Justice (764 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@FormerCrimsonKing:
So? How do we know it can break thick dimond as powerful af Jozu who took an attack that cut into the earth? Because it made a big explosion?
@Justice: whats your point? his destructive capability with a casual lightning bolt went hundreds of meters into the earth..& it was CASUAL, you still havent proven he cant take those attacks
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,281 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@FormerCrimsonKing:
him destroyed a reinforced base doesnt mean he can take down diamond strong haki embued pearson and when i said blitz him he will be able to do it during the attacksbecause he still cant hurt jozu say he dodges hes not the only one fighting most of his attention will be on the one whose going through his attacks unhurt
@Justice: yeah I wouldn't bet Jozu could tank an explosion like that but that doesn't mean he couldn't.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel