Crocodile vs Gaara

Topic started by RadiantTheLight on June 7, 2010. Last post by Alexman113 4 years ago.
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7

vs 

Battle Field: Some Forest next to a river...  

Who wins?

really, no one?
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Croc becomes sand, Gaara controls sand. 

I say Gaara wins.
Post by sickVisionz (4,221 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Gaara.  He's got an auto block and I don't think Crocodile is fast enough to break through it.

Croc can also control sand...
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
This battle has been done before, But The Search Function Is not Working. I believe that battle had Gaara claiming victory Because he has shown Greater feats With His Sand Manipulation.
although IMO  Crocodile will Win for one reason, He doesn't exert energy when he controls sand. While Gaara has a large amount of chakra, He will eventually run out. Crocodile however has never been shown to tire, And I believe that As this battle will come down to endurance, Croc Will WIn.
Post by kasumi1990 (81 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@rein:
really no one would win this battle because they both are made out of sad and they can`t die
Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Crocodile can teleport and drain the water from Gaara, if Gaara makes a shield Croc can just teleport inside and drain him or just scratch him with his poison hook and then he will only have 5 minuets to live. Croc is too versitile.
Post by Ashuron (244 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Gaara ends up as jerky after the touch is passed, plus spada bypasses sand defense
Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Ashuron said:
" Gaara ends up as jerky after the touch is passed, plus spada bypasses sand defense "
Agreed 100% I like you already new guy.
Post by Ashuron (244 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Kurohige: Thank you very much , though give him full gear and this match would be evil 

that city buster bomb that pell survived through PIS would do some damage to Gaara and not to mention how clever he is  

e.g. locking smoker in seastone while throwing away the keys
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Crocodile wins this.
Gaara only has good control with his Chakra Sand, Real Sand is harder for him to control unless his puts alot of Chakra into it.
This is not the same for Crocodile.
Crocodile drains Gaara Moisture or Poisons him and it is game over.
Post by FuhrerRoyMustang (69 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Gaara may be able to edge out a majority if he has the Shukkaku inside him. Without it, I think Crocodile would be the better sandsman, lol not even a word.
How does Crocodile get past Gaara's autoblock?  The only things that I've seen penetrate it are rocket speed that can't be perceived by the human eye and energy blades.  Croc doesn't have any of those does he?
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@sickVisionz said:
" How does Crocodile get past Gaara's autoblock?  The only things that I've seen penetrate it are rocket speed that can't be perceived by the human eye and energy blades.  Croc doesn't have any of those does he? "
Last i remember Deidara who uses Earth Element Jutsu, took out Gaara who uses Sand Jutsu which is a combination of Wind and Earth Element.
So Earth Jutsu took out Sand Jutsu. 
Rock Lee is not rocket speed and he penetrated defence. 
Sasuke pierced it with Lightning Jutsu which is understandable because Earth Jutsu loses to Lightning Jutsu (aka Deidara vs Sasuke).
Croc can try to manipulate autoguard sand or just keep firing attacks until Gaara stamina wears out.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@sickVisionz: Crocodile is sand. It is very likely he could Move through the shield.
So I finally started catching up on One Piece and I'm at the first episode of Luffy's rematch against Crocodile.  Crocodile gets his ass beat by Luffy solely because Luffy's hand is sweaty. 

Sweat.  That's Crocodile's Achilles' heel?!?!   I was giving this guy way too much credit in my prior posts.  Gaara curb stomps this guy.  If Gaara has the capacity to break a sweat then that's all he needs to win.  Hell, they're fighting next to a river.  If he can splash water on him then it's game over.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@sickVisionz: Nope , thats the crummy dub version in the manga he does it by his bloodied hand
Post by Nightwolf (112 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Gaara wins this fight.
@Nerx: The crummy dub version as in the subtitled japanese version?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel