CP9 vs baroque works

Topic started by othus12 on May 9, 2013. Last post by ChromeDisaster 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by othus12 (8,011 posts) See mini bio Level 13

the government realizes the betrayal of crocodile and sends in the cp9 to deal with him.

who wins?

fight at arabasta.

no knowledge

crocodile gets all his agents assembled

Post by YoungChief (556 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Cp9 would beat most of baroque works rather easily, only problem is, they have no way to touch Crocodile, but I'm not sure he can really hurt them either. If he got a hold of them yeah sure but they are much faster than he is and even have geppou to help avoid his Sables attack. CP9 seemed pretty intelligent so they may figure out his weakness to liquids, maybe even using their own blood but who knows honestly.

Basically this fight seems like a stalemate, but I'm leaning more toward CP9, they'll probably lose a few guys at first if they try to run up and get in CQC with Croc and he pulls out the draining hand move, but in the end I can see CP9 winning if they learn Croc's weakness, mostly because I can't see Croc putting Lucci, Kaku, Jyabura down for example unless he gets them all in a water draining hand chokehold. CP9 with high difficulty

Post by Kobra678 (3,553 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Out of

And
And

I'm thinking Baroque works

Nico Robin kills Spandam within the first few seconds.

Goldenweek might be able to hold some off if she is able to sneak up to one and get some paint on them. If she gets the paint that makes them drink tea onto somebody's back, Miss Valentine would easily be able to do a 10,000 kilogram crush.

Jebra and Bon Clay should be about even considering how well they both fought against Sanji. Mr. 5 should take out Kalifa fairly easily, all she has are bubbles and Nami took her out.

Blueno would get taken out by Mr. 1.

The rest of Baroque Works are fodder, they can't get past a Tekkai.

The main problem I see for the CP9 is Crocodile himself. They have no way to touch a logia user. Not to mention that if he gets his hand on any of them, the water in their body is gone. I'd give this to Baroque Works with high difficulty.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,010 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Kobra678: Maybe Kalifa bubbles could affect or at least get Crocodile wet

@Kuma_From_Argentina: She could easily be KO'd by anybody here.

@Kobra678: Kalifa still haves the Rokushiki.... Dont understimate the Rokushiki

@Kuma_From_Argentina: She mainly uses her Devil Fruit. I don't even remember her using any of the 6 abilities.

@Kobra678: Yet if she is CP9 she needed to master the Rokushiki at least, remember that poor bastard of Nero explaining it?

"CP9 has special privileges not available to normal Cipher Pol squadrons, like the ability to kill any person perceived as a threat to world stability. They are also trained since childhood in the martial arts style Rokushiki, a style that few others know of. During their eponymous saga, CP9 was also given the ability to initiate a Buster Call, under the authority of Admiral Aokiji, but only once." Quote from the One Piece Wiki

@Kuma_From_Argentina: What i'm saying is that she won't use it.

@Kobra678: You cant know that for sure, she does haves ths skills, she would surely use them in battle

@Kuma_From_Argentina: Then why not blitz Nami with Soru? It's not really in her character to use them.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,261 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Barque works wins simply because the CP9 cannot touch Crocodile, if they were allowed to wear gauntlets and shoes covered in sea stone or knew basic armament haki I'd give it to the CP9.

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,077 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12: Are they bloodlusted? cause if they are then CP9 take it.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Wouldn't being high ranking members of the world government allow them to have access to haki? Just a thought, not a statement. You make Crocboy seem invincible when he was literally beaten by Luffy with blood soaked hands. All they have to do is spit on their hands and straight beat the crap out of him.

@Ikki_Minami_: How would the cp9 take it? They have no way of touching Crocodile.

Post by othus12 (8,011 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Ikki_Minami_: they are in character.

Post by YoungChief (556 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ChromeDisaster said:

Wouldn't being high ranking members of the world government allow them to have access to haki? Just a thought, not a statement. You make Crocboy seem invincible when he was literally beaten by Luffy with blood soaked hands. All they have to do is spit on their hands and straight beat the crap out of him.

Well I've read that entire arc several times, no hints of any form of Haki use from any of the CP9. I still don't think Croc can even touch CP9's top 3, let alone take them down (higher durability than him), so I think they'd figure out his weakness if Luffy could, they're much smarter than Luffy is to begin with

Post by taichokage (15,446 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Crocodile is the problem. Just Kaku and Jyabura could probably take down all of Barouque Works together outside of Crocodile. But Crocodile is a logia and generally a different caliber. CP9 only wins if they get lucky in the manner that Luffy did. Otherwise they have no way to beat Crocodile.
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@YoungChief: Exactly! Crocodile gets smashed. Besides, CP9 is faster than Crocodile and the only attack he has that might affect them is Sables, and not even that could probably catch them. I say CP9 8/10.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel