Coyote Starrk Vs Gin Ichimaru

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on June 21, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Coyote Starrk Vs Gin Ichimaru

Rules

Scenario 1: No Resurrección and in character

Scenario 2: Resurrección and bloodlusted

- No holding back

- Both serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Ichimaru both rounds.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Gin wins both rounds

Post by phantomrant (1,347 posts) See mini bio Level 10

If Ulquiorra lost to him in that match, then Starrk isn't winning, either.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@phantomrant said:

If Ulquiorra lost to him in that match, then Starrk isn't winning, either.

This

Post by taichokage (13,333 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Still question if Ulquiorra would beat Starrk but I agree that Gin wins due to bankai.
Post by redbird3rdboywonder (178 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage said:

Still question if Ulquiorra would beat Starrk but I agree that Gin wins due to bankai.

this

@phantomrant: You can`t really say Gin would beat Ulquiorra. He has never seen his second form, even in Bankai Gin would be overwhelmed by Ulquiorra in his second state.

The moment Stark picks up his sword or guns, Gins sword will be in his chest already.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,627 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Ikki_Minami_ said:

@phantomrant: You can`t really say Gin would beat Ulquiorra. He has never seen his second form, even in Bankai Gin would be overwhelmed by Ulquiorra in his second state.

Gin dealt a supposedly fatal bow to Aizen, are you saying that 2nd form Ulquiorra> Base Aizen?

@CerusSerenade: I did not imply that. And Gin caught him when he was off guard against Ulquiorra speed Gin would lose even if is Bankai is more than capable Ichigo could see Gin moves in Bankai with his mask on while he got crushed by Ulquiorra's speed. Ulquiorra would get to Gin before he could use his Bankai if he was serious.

Gin's zanpakuto is would cut him in half.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Ikki_Minami_: First, Ichigo's mask was different from when he fought Ulquiorra. Second, Ulquiorra isn't fast enough to just dodge, see, or avoid any attack from Gin's Bankai. That's just crazy talk man. Besides, when he cuts Ulquiorra, he will just leave a piece of his Zanpaktou in him and destroy his cells.

And Ulquiorra will be screwed since no more regen for him.

Post by colorles (24 posts) See mini bio Level 6

starrks tough, but Gin would take him down. for that mater both Aizen and himself could solo the espada, simply due to having far more potent reiatsu among other things. these two, are really absurdly strong; i mean Ichimaru was punking a scarmask ichigo (you know with the same scarmask that gives him capabiltiies comparable to the H2 dourm that murked ulquiorra) without even trying, calling his mask "fragile". this is someone, at a completely different level than the espada, and the captains for that matter as well. not to mention that Ichimaru, along with Ichigo, could sense hogy evolved Aizens reiatsu, something that the terrific trio of isshin, urahara, and yoruichi could not. he is at least comparable in capabilities to shinigami aizen (kyokau suigetsu is so hax it would be tough for even him to deal with though)

Post by phantomrant (1,347 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Ikki_Minami_ said:

I did not say that. I said that if Ulquiorra lost to Gin in the Gin vs Ulquiorra thread (pretty much everyone supported Gin), then from Animevice's perspective, surely Starkk will not fare any better.

Bankai.....over

Post by taichokage (13,333 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Agreed^ Gin has the most impressive bankai thus far after Old man Yamamoto despite being the second or third youngest Captain. Out of all the younger Captains he is the most formidable. It also makes me impatient to see the older ones in bankai action, but that's kinda off topic.

@phantomrant: Oh oh, sorry if it seemed like I exploded but ya now I get what you mean I just never saw that thread.

Gin will be adding to much pressure to Stark... Stark us gonna go insane...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel