Coyote Starrk Vs Dante

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on June 2, 2013. Last post by phantomrant 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Coyote Starrk Vs Dante

- No holding back

- Both serious and bloodlusted

- Win by death

Post by Stingerrain (408 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Depends on which Dante.

Anime Dante, it could probably go either way. Any other Dante would easily win, especially with Quiksilver.

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Stingerrain: Anime Dante. Like in the pic.

Post by phantomrant (1,401 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Ikki_Minami_ said:

@Stingerrain: Anime Dante. Like in the pic.

Then he gets stomped.

Post by Kobra678 (3,338 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I haven't seen anything too impressive from this Dante other than his usual insane regeneration. His Devil Trigger wasn't even shown until the last 5 minutes of the last episode. Although he did take Abigail pretty easily who was on par with Sparda.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I think the one that knows the best answer in this battle is

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11
It should go to starkk. I say this because anime Dante's speed and strength feats really can't compare to Starkks. Swordsmanship I can give to Dante only because he uses a sword more than starkk ever did. When it comes to guns, I will give it to Starkk due to the abilities he utilizes with them. If this was any other Dante, Starkk is dead. Dreadnought Dante can tank almost anything. Hell, base Dante from Dmc 4 with Yamato can murder Starkk.
Post by Kobra678 (3,338 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ChromeDisaster said:

It should go to starkk. I say this because anime Dante's speed and strength feats really can't compare to Starkks. Swordsmanship I can give to Dante only because he uses a sword more than starkk ever did. When it comes to guns, I will give it to Starkk due to the abilities he utilizes with them. If this was any other Dante, Starkk is dead. Dreadnought Dante can tank almost anything. Hell, base Dante from Dmc 4 with Yamato can murder Starkk.

This actually sums up everything. Literally any other Dante wins this. But do to lack of feats this version would likely lose.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Stark. This Dante is just so so.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Stark just spams like a troll lol

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Stark wins via speedblitz.

According to the latest calcs, Dante is only mach 20+, while bankai Ichigo is mach 23+.

Stark blitzed bankai Ichigo so he can do the same to Dante as well before he can use any hax techniques

Post by phantomrant (1,401 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Base Starkk can arguably beat him, as well.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel