Coyote Stark Vs Ulquiorra Schiffer

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on May 27, 2013. Last post by UltimateHero0406 11 months ago.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Well, I've changed my mind.

Now I think Stark wins with high difficulty.

Post by taichokage (13,619 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yeah I did the same. A while back I advocated Ulquiorra but now due to his versatility as well as the best scope of destruction in the Espada after Ulquiorra, I say Starrk wins.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,447 posts) See mini bio Level 15

starrk wins with mid difficulty at best. No.4 Had the luxury of fighting in hueco mundo which gave them a power boost.it took 4 top tier captains and some crazy hax to put starrk down. Ulquiorra wouldnt stand a chance against ukitake & shunsui

Yeah, they'd have beaten him. Too much hax. Shunsui could take him out by himself IMO.

@taichokage: Yes, Shunsui was ready to go bankai against Starrk for a reason. He'd definitely beat Ulq One on One.

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Starrk with low-mid diff at best.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@FormerCrimsonKing: @taichokage: I don't think Shunsui can beat either Ulquiorra or Stark one on one using just his shikai.

Apart from the fact that his games take quite some time to activate, the only reason he beat Stark was because he cheated and stabbed him when he let his guard down.

@supernova7005: That speaks for Starrk's power. It still took 4 top tier Captains and major hax and PIS to beat him. He was so powerful that he had to split his soul in half just so his presence wouldnt kill everyone.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406 said:

Booze bump

Aaaaaaahhh you did not.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,043 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: Told you I would LOL

@UltimateHero0406: you are loco!

He did blind side Starrk but actually Starrk was in decent condition after that. Another testimony to his power. In fact he was strong throughout the battle until the final blow which was a devastating deep gash that was amplified by Shunsui's irooni which pretty much bypassed both durability and stamina and augmented the damage regardless. Also consider that Shunsui is the current Head Captain. Starrk was dealing with an opponent on a different level than the other Espada and was the only one besides Yammy who was fighting multiple Captain level opponents and was actually winning until the most hax zanpakutou to date took him out in a dirty fashion.

@DBZ_universe: Muy loco mi amigo.

@UltimateHero0406: LOL!

Ill make sure this gets lock when it reaches 499 :P

@DBZ_universe: When it reaches 499 I'll deliver the finishing blow myself before you have it locked lol

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@DBZ_universe: When it reaches 499 I'll deliver the finishing blow myself before you have it locked lol

LMAO! You are such a brilliant troll.

@DBZ_universe: I try, LOL

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel