Coyote Stark Vs Ulquiorra Schiffer

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on May 27, 2013. Last post by UltimateHero0406 10 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Vs
Vs

No prep

Fight is in Las Noches

Battle to K.O. or death

Post by CerusSerenade (2,643 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Stark.

Lock please.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@CerusSerenade: I actually think Ulquiorra can win. His stats from his fight with Kyouraku weren't that different from Ulquiorra's top stats.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Ulquiorra wins IMO.

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,284 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Bad Assry Level: Starrk

In an actual fight: Maybe Ulquiorra's final release

Post by CerusSerenade (2,643 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Except that Ulquiorra himself stated that everyone above him in rank was statistically stronger than he was.

Post by katanalauncher (429 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Starrk wins, although R2 Ulquiorra can beat Halibel.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,208 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@CerusSerenade said:

Stark.

Lock please.

LOL

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@CerusSerenade said:

Except that Ulquiorra himself stated that everyone above him in rank was statistically stronger than he was.

Except the espada are ranked on reiatsu not combat prowess, which has been stated about 10 bajillion times in the manga. for example. yammy was by far the least impressive of the top 6 yet he was the 0 espada. Ulquiorra is effectively the strongest since he has a second release.

Post by 5th (1,248 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Ulquiorra's R2 is stated to be the strongest among the Espada, and that not even Aizen was aware of his Second Release.

I give it to Ulquiorra, Regeneration allows him to survive if he's hit, and overall destructive capacity goes to Ulquiorra because of his Lanza Del Rampagio.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,643 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@5th: Where does it say this?

7:45

"Even if you were lucky enough to succeed, there are 3 Espada ranked above me who are much stronger than I."

Stark wins.

Post by taichokage (13,399 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Regardless of reiatsu and prowess, Ulquiorra would still lose to Baraggan, but I get what you're saying about their being ranked by reiatsu alone not prowess. Still I think Starrk would win. But for years I felt like Ulquiorra would win. For whatever reason my opinion changed more recently. Lol. I think it's Starrk's all around skill. Among the espada his speed was probably the best, in destruction the most impressive after Ulquiorra, he had crazy stamina given the damage he took before going down, and he was probably the most perceptive fighter we've seen in Bleach. Ulquiorra takes it in sheer raw power though and is close in the rest of the stats. Regardless I see it being close and would not be surprised if it really is Ulquiorra who wins.
Post by Kobra678 (3,194 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@CerusSerenade: Do you think that Yammy > Barragan because of their ranks? I personally think that Barragan would age Yammy into nothingness.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,643 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Kobra678: That doesn't mean anything. Ulquiorra explicitly stated that there are more powerful foes than he that Ichigo would have to fight even if he beat him.

Stark wins. Ulquiorra himself says so.

Post by othus12 (6,905 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@CerusSerenade said:

@Kobra678: That doesn't mean anything. Ulquiorra explicitly stated that there are more powerful foes than he that Ichigo would have to fight even if he beat him.

Stark wins. Ulquiorra himself says so.

yup pretty much

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

He probably just said that so others wouldn't realize that he had more power hidden.

Also Ulquiorra's number disappears in Segunda Etapa. I am sure he is above Starrk in that release.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,643 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe: That's idle speculation versus an explicit statement. It doesn't carry the same weight.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@CerusSerenade: True.

But I think he was being sarcastic when he told that Ichigo.

I am sure Ulquiorra Segunda Etapa would give kyoraku more trouble than what Starrk gave him.

Lanza De Relampago would also be problems to Coyote.

Tho his multiple Zeros are an advantage to Starrk as well

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@CerusSerenade said:

Stark.

Lock please.

Lol why? You say that as if it's a spite or something.

@CerusSerenade said:

@Kobra678: That doesn't mean anything. Ulquiorra explicitly stated that there are more powerful foes than he that Ichigo would have to fight even if he beat him.

Stark wins. Ulquiorra himself says so.

Feats>>character statements. It doesn't matter what he said, if the feats suggest otherwise then it's moot.

@DBZ_universe said:

@CerusSerenade: True.

But I think he was being sarcastic when he told that Ichigo.

I am sure Ulquiorra Segunda Etapa would give kyoraku more trouble than what Starrk gave him.

Lanza De Relampago would also be problems to Coyote.

Tho his multiple Zeros are an advantage to Starrk as well

This.

@taichokage said:

Regardless of reiatsu and prowess, Ulquiorra would still lose to Baraggan, but I get what you're saying about their being ranked by reiatsu alone not prowess. Still I think Starrk would win. But for years I felt like Ulquiorra would win. For whatever reason my opinion changed more recently. Lol. I think it's Starrk's all around skill. Among the espada his speed was probably the best, in destruction the most impressive after Ulquiorra, he had crazy stamina given the damage he took before going down, and he was probably the most perceptive fighter we've seen in Bleach. Ulquiorra takes it in sheer raw power though and is close in the rest of the stats. Regardless I see it being close and would not be surprised if it really is Ulquiorra who wins.

This.

I'd accept Stark winning this, but anyone saying that it would be clear-cut or that Stark would clearly win needs to re-read the manga.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,389 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Who is this Stark and how dare he copy Tony and Ned?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel