Could Ultimte/ Mystic Gohan beat Omega shenron

Topic started by Flame809 on Nov. 28, 2009. Last post by AKUMA 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Flame809 (31 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Omega isn't considered a fused character so I think Gohan takes this.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Gohan does take this. GT characters were weak, Mystic Gohan is stronger than any character shown in GT.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Well JThree47693 has already made up his mind about GT, and I see where he is coming from GT is a poor follow on from dbz which had galaxy busters like Broly, and Cell who was arguably solar system buster. DBZ had buu who put the whole universe in danger by screaming (buuhan), and kidbuu who had destroyed at least two galaxies as implied by supreme kai's language. Whereas GT was a complete fail and goku's best feat was lifting a city. FAIL 

But if you were to see GT as a follow on of DBZ goku did not get weaker and was light years ahead of DBZ, his feats just were poor compared to what his powerlevel actually was. If GT is seen as follow on Omega utterly destroys gohan with a clock.

Hey, my answers are based on what is shown. If you view GT as afollow up to DBZ and pretend like everyone didnt get weaker, then yeah, Omega Shenron wins. But if you face reality and see GT for what it really is, complete failure, then Gohan stomps this fight.
Okay long enoughh Ultimate Gohan strongest un fused character omega shenron is not fusion Gohan kicks ass then will fuck Videl till her ass bleeds.
@JThree47693 said:
"Hey, my answers are based on what is shown. If you view GT as afollow up to DBZ and pretend like everyone didnt get weaker, then yeah, Omega Shenron wins. But if you face reality and see GT for what it really is, complete failure, then Gohan stomps this fight. "

Yes your answer is based on what is shown I agree with that. GT is complete failure and I was just defending GT for DBZ's sake it has stained DBZ forever.
@Flame809 said:
"Okay long enoughh Ultimate Gohan strongest un fused character omega shenron is not fusion Gohan kicks ass then will fuck Videl till her ass bleeds. "

Dude I want to like you but you are not doing a good job, the last part was not needed, this is a website not just for adults, and we have already said why Omega shenron should not even exit he is fail, GT is fail, and so mystic gohan wins by default. 

But it was I suppose an alright Idea for a thread, and you were right that mystic gohan wins. Just try to tone down your language for the kids (lol) 
@soldier said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"Hey, my answers are based on what is shown. If you view GT as afollow up to DBZ and pretend like everyone didnt get weaker, then yeah, Omega Shenron wins. But if you face reality and see GT for what it really is, complete failure, then Gohan stomps this fight. "
Yes your answer is based on what is shown I agree with that. GT is complete failure and I was just defending GT for DBZ's sake it has stained DBZ forever. "

For DBZs sake you should shun GT and pretend it never happened
@JThree47693 said:
"@soldier said:
"@JThree47693 said:
Yes your answer is based on what is shown I agree with that. GT is complete failure and I was just defending GT for DBZ's sake it has stained DBZ forever. "
For DBZs sake you should shun GT and pretend it never happened "

Lol, I suppose so, but that leaves a whole lot of, what happens next, because all it ends on is goku trains, while everybody else has a life. 
The ssj4 was a good idea though as it links to the legendary supersaiyan.
@soldier said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@soldier said:
"@JThree47693 said:
Lol, I suppose so, but that leaves a whole lot of, what happens next, because all it ends on is goku trains, while everybody else has a life. The ssj4 was a good idea though as it links to the legendary supersaiyan. "

It was a good idea, Ill give you that. But I really didnt like the whole red fur and black hair thing, it just ruined it for me
It was stated Mystic Gohan is stronger than any not fusion character. Hands down Gohan takes it it's kinda of obvios.(spelled wrong)
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@JThree47693 said:
"@soldier said:
"@JThree47693 said:

Correct, or you could consider it the follow-up to DBZ except: 
1. The character's are about 100,000 times weaker. 
2. It has the most fail logic in anything ever. 
3. The new character's all suck (who the hell wanted Uub to be the new hero?)
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

trunks can beat him
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@FLCL1 said:
"trunks can beat him "

Indeed, Kid Trunks can beat him (hell Dodoria stands a chance).
Post by comicfanforever (432 posts) See mini bio Level 12

DB Z was a great show, Gt sucks all the way.... 

Omega Shenron Has trouble with Trunks (Without Super Saiyan Form, Just Saiyan Form..) 

Look, 3.20 mins 

@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@soldier said:
"@JThree47693 said:
Correct, or you could consider it the follow-up to DBZ except: 1. The character's are about 100,000 times weaker. 2. It has the most fail logic in anything ever. 3. The new character's all suck (who the hell wanted Uub to be the new hero?) "

They could have did so much better with GT.
Post by last456 (2 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@JThree47693 said:
" @soldier said:
"@JThree47693 said:

gohan would lose gt sucked but it still happened like drunk sex
Post by Alexman113 (115 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Let me preface this with saying that GT is complete garbage. That said, Omega Shenron wins. GT runs a scaled down power display. If you move Shenron to DBZ to Gohan to GT, the result is the same. GT characters are stronger. You just have to look past the piss poor display. I know that debated run on feats and such, but GT is a special case. The watered down power display must come into consideration. Again, I hate GT.
Post by taichokage (12,500 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
obviously he couldn't. shenron whooped him along with goten trunks and vegeta together.Also buu defeated him. The general power level of characters in gt seemed considerably lower but that's too bad. Omega whoops gohan.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

spite
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel