Could Kumai Beat Logia Types?

Topic started by ridtom2 on July 20, 2013. Last post by One_Piece_God 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by ridtom2 (148 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Similar to my Amatseru question, could Kumai somehow incapacitate Logia type Devil fruits?

Ex. Kumai akainu's head off what would happen? Would he regrow the head? Would he be unable to move? Or would his head grow a new body?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,337 posts) See mini bio Level 21

The only person Kumai would effect is Blackbeard. The other ones will just reform the missing part (It very simple)

@Destinyheroknight: yes but what about the head trapped in another dimension? would it just turn back into whatever Logia it was? Or will it keep on living?

Post by taichokage (14,190 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Well we've seen Crocodile have his head removed by Doflamingo before and Akainu have holes blown in him and still they recover. Maybe it could weaken them by having their mass reduced but I don't see it killing them.

@taichokage: I guess so, but I keep wondering what happens to the head trapped in another dimension?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,337 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@ridtom2:

It will still reform, the head in the dimension will be just the element the Logia are (not their real head)

@taichokage:

It won't weaken them, it seem like Logia can replace their lost mass if they are not attack by Haki or by Law's power

Post by taichokage (14,190 posts) See mini bio Level 20
You're right. I was trying to give it the benefit of the doubt but no, you're right.
Post by One_Piece_God (569 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage said:

Well we've seen Crocodile have his head removed by Doflamingo before and Akainu have holes blown in him and still they recover.

This says it all.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel