Could Kenpachi Zaraki Solo The Stern Ritter Now, excluding Yhwach?

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on July 7, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,045 posts) Level
Online Now

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • Yes
  • No
Post by taichokage (14,172 posts) See mini bio Level 20
That's not possible to know yet. But I'd be inclined to say no. But he could probably beat most of them outside a few exceptions like Haschwald and possibly Uryuu in the future.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

If he gets Bankai+no eye patch, he solos Bleach.

@taichokage: I doubt Uryuu would get that strong. He got his ass owned by a fullbringer, which Kepachi would kill with ease.

Post by bigz007 (1,104 posts) See mini bio Level 20

It all depends on his bankai. If it's something too obvious, he might get his bankai stolen. Since we still don't know what kind of power he got from his bankai, we can't tell for sure.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe: Uryuu is gonna get some plot power-up don't worry. Kubo has a habit of pull material out of his ass.

As for this thread, he could probably have the power to wipe out most of them easily.

@SpeedForceSpider: True, but I still think Ishida will not be as strong as Kanpachi, maybe on par with Renji after Royal training.

Kenpachi would kill all of them due to the fact of not having Bankai.

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,309 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@bigz007 said:

It all depends on his bankai. If it's something too obvious, he might get his bankai stolen. Since we still don't know what kind of power he got from his bankai, we can't tell for sure.

It's not about being obvious, it's about being fully developed. If they haven't seen it's full potential they can't steal it, hence why they couldn't take Ichigo's, it wasn't fully formed.

I believe Uryuu will be very strong and yes will surpass Renji. Just remember what Bach said to him two chapters ago. He said Uryuu's potential as a Quincy alone was greater than his own and he's already Given Uryuu some power. In actuality he's probably one of the remaining war potentials.
Post by bigz007 (1,104 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk said:

@bigz007 said:

It's not about being obvious, it's about being fully developed. If they haven't seen it's full potential they can't steal it, hence why they couldn't take Ichigo's, it wasn't fully formed.

You are wrong. They need to know all about individual bankai and it's abilities to be able to steal it. They couldn't steal Ichigo's bankai because they didn't know everything about it.

That is why I said ~obvious~. If new bankai of Kenpachi becomes something flashy and too obvious they can figure it out quickly and steal it. If Yama kept his mouth shut about his bankai he could own all of them, but he told them all about it because he was too arrogant and that cost him his bankai and his life.

Actually according to Juha Bach that isnt the reason either. Yamamoto thought is was because they didnt know the potential, but Bach said it had only to do with reiatsu. Royd wouldn't steal the bankai because he wasn't as strong or stronger than Yamamoto like Bach was. I think the reason why Ichigo alone was immune was because one, he had a very high level of reiatsu so most Quincy even the Stern Ritter couldn't handle his bankai, and 2, even if they could, Ichigo is part Quincy and as demonstrated with Quilge's Jail, Quincy abilities against other quincies may be nullified.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

We'll see when his Zanpakuto is actualy revealed which will most likely be during the next battle.

Post by phantomrant (1,401 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kenpachi as he is now cannot solo the Sternritter. I don't see him beating Royd Llyod or Haschwald in their Vollstandig forms. Base; maybe. And even with the current Sternritters, he cannot bypass the massive Sklavarei that will de-reishi him and tear him apart.

Post by ALMIGHTY (403 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Why does Kenpachi get stroked so much ? He would get stomped here..

Haschwalt, Uryu, Royd, Llyod, and hell even Kirge may have given him trouble...

Kenpachi destroys them.

Kenpachi>Bankai>Stern Ritter

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel