could izen beat doomsday.

Topic started by Sinister_Noob on July 25, 2009. Last post by Sinister_Noob 5 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
i think its all depending on the first move?

if aizen draws his sword its over
and if doomsday gets to him quick enough, its over.
thats how i see it
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
you should maybe spell the title right next time, but I have no idea how this battle would play out. Aizen is a manipulative douche, but we really haven't seen much of his power yet, and we dont know what sort of limitations there are (obviously there will be limitations). So really, we dont know enough about Aizen yet to say. 
LOL, ya sorry bout that.
i know we havent seen too much. but the little i have seen were bad ass. took down 2 captains, and ichigo in 1 strike. he could even bring grimmjow to his knees by releasing his spiritual pressure. has evaded tons of attacks because of his illusion ability.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" LOL, ya sorry bout that.i know we havent seen too much. but the little i have seen were bad ass. took down 2 captains, and ichigo in 1 strike. he could even bring grimmjow to his knees by releasing his spiritual pressure. has evaded tons of attacks because of his illusion ability. "
Yes, but I get the feeling that there is something to that, like a weakness or something. For example, Tosens bankai seemed impossibly strong at first, but there was a (insane) way around it. Perhaps just releasing a big enough attack would catch Aizen, no matter where he went? Something like Captain Yamamotos Shikai?

( I forget, which captains did he bring down?)
its true, aizen does have a weakness. thats Y, he actually said, and i quote "no one can escape my ability and if they find the weakness it will already be too late" so i guess he has it prepared, in case someone does find out.

Post by Sonata (35,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Doomsday is a killing machine, He doesnt get tired he doesnt need to breathe or sleep. His strength rivals Superman and he is extremely durable. I doubt he has a blast to put DD down, If that sword can take out a Galaxy with a swing then Aizan has a chance if not DD will turn him into paste very very quickly lol
no attack he has showed can destroy a galaxy...yet
its been said that Aizen became a captain, not for his sword ability, but his huge knowledge of kido. he apparently knows the top kidos in the show. most of them, planet busters.
but are you saying that if you threw a galaxy at DD that they would cancel eachother out. how about a powerful concentrated attack on a small area.
If all Aizen has is just a planet busting attack, he is done for DD can survive that easily it going to take some thing really powerful to put DD down, but that only be for a few minutes then DD is back up again. And that same attack would not work again.
hm,, true true.
i forgot about that part. then a tie.
aizen is not to be taken lightly, one look at him and your mind is his, dead or not.
What has Aizen done to make it a tie?
he proved to be un touchable, thats all
How so?
just a sec, im trying to find it.
ugh, ill just explain the best i can.
aizen has a sword that, the second you look at it, you are under what aizen calls "absolute hypnosis" where the enemy thinks there still fighting, moving, thinking, but there really just standing there like a rock. and he has a widely used ability that allows him to look like he's in one place, when he may be 10, or even 1000 feet from the area. but when the ability is interupted, by either an enimy attack or if aizen draws his sword the ability is turned off.
does that help?

above that, he has a special ritual he used on a few people, that turns them into his personal slave, no0t against there will, but it changes there will to want to serve aizen.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" just a sec, im trying to find it.ugh, ill just explain the best i can.aizen has a sword that, the second you look at it, you are under what aizen calls "absolute hypnosis" where the enemy thinks there still fighting, moving, thinking, but there really just standing there like a rock. and he has a widely used ability that allows him to look like he's in one place, when he may be 10, or even 1000 feet from the area. but when the ability is interupted, by either an enimy attack or if aizen draws his sword the ability is turned off.does that help?above that, he has a special ritual he used on a few people, that turns them into his personal slave, no0t against there will, but it changes there will to want to serve aizen. "
The problem is if someone like Doomsday unleashes something that encompases the entire area, because while he may not know where Aizen is, it doesnt matter if he destroys everything
ah, i guess so. but aizen is fast, and wont be too shooken up over a stronger attack, like he always deals with.
but if pulls even an inch of his sword and DD looks at it, hes screwed, game over, actually.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" ah, i guess so. but aizen is fast, and wont be too shooken up over a stronger attack, like he always deals with.but if pulls even an inch of his sword and DD looks at it, hes screwed, game over, actually. "
I just got done explaining why it WOULDNT be over even if Doomsday saw the sword...
oh, then read the big thing you quoted, about mid way through it'll explain.
People have tried to attack his mind before but his body quickly adapts to it and it rendered ineffective

@Sinister_Noob said:
" oh, then read the big thing you quoted, about mid way through it'll explain. "
Apparantly I'm not understanding how Aizen survives when Doomsday destroys everything.
convincing, but irrelevant.
aizen controls all 5 senses. and aizen does not have to kill DD, he can simply make him his slave. yeeees, permanently.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel