Cosmic Spider-Man vs SSJ4 Goku.

Topic started by st0nnec0ld on Nov. 18, 2012. Last post by mypasswordis1234 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by st0nnec0ld (52 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Both are bloodlusted. They fight on a planet with no other living...beings.

Who would win?

A question, how do I close a topic?

Post by MarioRedfield (1,758 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Goku.

@MarioRedfield: Explain? I heard that Cosmic Spider-Man is pretty powerful.

@st0nnec0ld: He punched the Grey Hulk into orbit. I know he's not as powerful as Superman or Thor. I don't think he can take Goku.

@MarioRedfield: Doesn't Cosmic Spider-Man have Captain Universe's powers?

@st0nnec0ld: Yeah, he does. That is true. I don't know the extent of his power, though. So I guess it is quite possible he could win.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,911 posts) See mini bio Level 13

cosmic spiderman should win pretty handily

@ImDictatorBowDown: Please explain why and how

@st0nnec0ld: in this form Spiderman is physically stronger than the Hulk who can kill Goku with a single punch, he can manipulate matter and his webs can become adamantium (something Goku could never hope to dent)

so spiderman webs him and punches him

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,943 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Logically, cosmic Spider Man should win.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,279 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Logically, cosmic Spider Man should win.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

@st0nnec0ld: in this form Spiderman is physically stronger than the Hulk who can kill Goku with a single punch, he can manipulate matter and his webs can become adamantium (something Goku could never hope to dent)

so spiderman webs him and punches him

:> In his dream.

Post by taichokage (13,278 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I still gotta give this to Goku. Cosmic Spidey's best feats aren't good enough.
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Cosmic Spiderman did nothing impressive, Goku stomps him

Finally.

@mypasswordis1234: do you mean that it was literally a dream or are you simply remarking that it is ludicrous for hulk to kill goku in a single punch? spiderman punched hulk into orbit

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

@mypasswordis1234: do you mean that it was literally a dream or are you simply remarking that it is ludicrous for hulk to kill goku in a single punch? spiderman punched hulk into orbit

I doubt I can convince you, but yeah, actually I am in the opposite opinion about Hulk-Goku.

About Cosmic Spiderman. Punching Hulk into orbit doesn't mean he is stronger than Hulk. I mean, didn't Hulk punched somebody into orbit before? Or. It is stated in that comic, that Spidey is stronger than Hulk? Not like it's matter, because I doubt he has ftl moving against Goku.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,273 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Goku wins, the only thing I remember about that Spider-man that he have unlimited webs

@Destinyheroknight: Lol, I take it you played the PS1/N64 game as well?

@mypasswordis1234: Well I do prefer Goku over Hulk and do think he can beat certain versions, but Hulk (depending on which version) should have enough power to physically tear Goku to shreds, but it is impossible to debate Gokus durability as he is so inconsistent (ex. Krillin throws rock at Goku then Goku cries in pain, but a weaker Goku during the Frieza Saga gets punched through mulitple mountains without showing any signs of pain or fatigue). About Spiderman physically being stronger than hulk, I'm not sure I may be wrong, I due however recall reading it in many places but have yet to find a good reliable source so simply omit that.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel