Cosmic Armour Superman Vs Dragon Ball Universe

Topic started by SupermanvsGoku on Nov. 9, 2009. Last post by Newdeath 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Nerx: Indeed. But I really want him to see this. 

ND
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Me too ^^
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Knew him in RL , this would be funny ... xD

counting the doomsday clock from now
@Kelleth: LOL. Pissed of cfatalis is hilarious. 

ND
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Newdeath: lol worthy
@Nerx: Indeed. 

ND
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Blissful ignorance or blatant stupidity? Either way a being who is the living tribunals equal is not going down against a Dragon shaped genie or anyone is in the Db, Dbz. Dbgt universes
@rein said:

" Blissful ignorance or blatant stupidity? Either way a being who is the living tribunals equal is not going down against a Dragon shaped genie or anyone is in the Db, Dbz. Dbgt universes "

Was he his equal? i thought he was a little bit more powerful then the living tribunal. either way nvm debating in this thread its gone from massive spite fanboy thread to the ''Lets Wait Till Cfatalis Sees And Commends this Garbage Thread'' thread
Post by comicfanforever (448 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Cosmic Armour Superman wins here.... Good Thread.
@Kelleth: Actually Cosmic Armor Superman is quite possibly slightly more powerful than The Living Tribunal.  

@comicfanforever: How is this a good thread? Its a horrible spite. 

ND
@Newdeath said:

"@comicfanforever: How is this a good thread? Its a horrible spite.   ND "

Cuz he`s the Superman fanboy of course XD
@Newdeath said:

" @Kelleth: Actually Cosmic Armor Superman is quite possibly slightly more powerful than The Living Tribunal.  

@comicfanforever: How is this a good thread? Its a horrible spite.   ND "

I think a good thread.     Cosmic Armor Superman had many dificculdades against mandrakk. Mandrakk in Levels  of power is equal to Anti Monitor. But it could destroy the Dragon Ball universe.    
@comicfanforever: The entire Dragon Ball Universe would fall against Anti-Moniter and the reason Cosmic Armor Superman had difficulties was because he was not used to handling that kind of power. The amount of power he had is sufficient to easily wipe away the entire DBZ Universe. 

ND
@comicfanforever said:
" @Newdeath said:

" @Kelleth: Actually Cosmic Armor Superman is quite possibly slightly more powerful than The Living Tribunal.  

I think a good thread.  "
Relax we already know your the local superman fanboy. Who said he`s equal to the Living Tribunal did he ever fight him head on show facts please. btw a good DC counter part to the living Tribunal has always been and shall always be in power and duty the Spectre and you should already have know that.
@Kelleth said:
" @comicfanforever said:
" @Newdeath said:

Relax we already know your the local superman fanboy. Who said he`s equal to the Living Tribunal did he ever fight him head on show facts please. btw a good DC counter part to the living Tribunal has always been and shall always be in power and duty the Spectre and you should already have know that. "

I like Superman, I am not fanboy. I love Kingdom Come and All Star Superman (storylines). My favorites Dc Comics characters are: the Question, Batman, Aquaman (Peter David Work)  
and Green Lantern (Geoff Johns)
@comicfanforever said:
" @Kelleth said:
" @comicfanforever said:
" @Newdeath said:

Relax we already know your the local superman fanboy. Who said he`s equal to the Living Tribunal did he ever fight him head on show facts please. btw a good DC counter part to the living Tribunal has always been and shall always be in power and duty the Spectre and you should already have know that. "
I like Superman, I am not fanboy. I love Kingdom Come and All Star Superman (storylines). My favorites Dc Comics characters are: the Question, Batman, Aquaman (Peter David Work)  and Green Lantern (Geoff Johns) "
Cool sorry bout that it just easy to assume XD  but still Spectre is the equal for the living tribunal
@Kelleth said:
" @comicfanforever said:
" @Kelleth said:
" @comicfanforever said:
" @Newdeath said:

I like Superman, I am not fanboy. I love Kingdom Come and All Star Superman (storylines). My favorites Dc Comics characters are: the Question, Batman, Aquaman (Peter David Work)  and Green Lantern (Geoff Johns) "
Cool sorry bout that it just easy to assume XD  but still Spectre is the equal for the living tribunal "
this is off topic, but  even a fully backed spectre has never shown the kind of power that the living tribunal has, and anyway his powers depend on how tight of a leash the presence decides to keep him on, while the lT's power is his own. 
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
come on, I wont some DBZ thread I can actuality discuss about 
@Mortein said:
" come on, I wont some DBZ thread I can actuality discuss about  "
You could always make a goku vs superman thread (jk)
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Newdeath:
Since when is Superman Cosmic Armor 5th dimmension? Superman Prime One Million has 5D power, but Cosmic Armor gains his power from the cosmic suit designed by the Primal Monitor
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel