Cosmic Armour Superman Vs Dragon Ball Universe

Topic started by SupermanvsGoku on Nov. 9, 2009. Last post by Newdeath 5 years ago.
Post by SupermanvsGoku (7 posts) See mini bio Level 1

Cosmic Armour Superman Vs Dragon Ball Universe    
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Are they allowed to use the Dragon Balls? Just so that the battle is completely specified. 

ND
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,226 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@SupermanvsGoku said:
"Cosmic Armour Superman Vs Dragon Ball Universe     "

Wait so this is just the Dragonball Universe, no DBZ?
Post by SupermanvsGoku (7 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@Newdeath said:

"Are they allowed to use the Dragon Balls? Just so that the battle is completely specified.   ND "

I think goku base could kill Cosmic Armor  Superman. But the Z-Fighters can also use the dragon balls    
@Newdeath said:
"Are they allowed to use the Dragon Balls? Just so that the battle is completely specified.   ND "

Hello again, Newdeath. Just to say, was about to post it (the thread was locked before I could), but I was actually voting for Rune Thor. Just to clarify.
@SupermanvsGoku said:
"@Newdeath said:

I think goku base could kill Cosmic Armor  Superman. But the Z-Fighters can also use the dragon balls    
"

Oh so it's DBZ. In that case, Spiderman doesn't stand a chance, Cosmic or no cosmic.
@GIRUGAMESH: Oh alright then. And hello to you too :) 

ND
@SupermanvsGoku: You are very wrong there. Cosmic Armor Superman is completely omnipotent meaning he has complete and total power having no weaknesses whatsoever. Cosmic Armor Superman is also a 5th dimensional being as he is able to easily use his vast reality manipulating abilities to hold the entire DC Multiverse in his hand as he observed it, essentially Cosmic Armor Superman is quite possibly the most powerful being in The DC Universe being second only to The Presence (The Omnipotent God Of The DC Universe).  

Even if they can use the Dragon Balls, The Dragon Balls are not powerful enough to overwhelm a 5th dimensional and completely omnipotent being. The Dragon Balls' effects are limited as they could not do anything against Janemba's reality warping and the being pitted against them this time is Cosmic Armor Superman who can destroy the entire DBZ Universe quite easily as he was able to easily manipulate and control the entire Multiverse of the DC Universe, secondly just to clarify, the Dragon Balls are not going to affect a being that houses much more power than it does.  

ND
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Feel to need to ban and lock but that wouldn't be fair would it? people need material to face palm at XD
@Kelleth: Soon enough this thread will need to be locked as well as The Beyonder Vs. Goku thread, they are ridiculously one sided and all around great spite threads. 

ND
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Newdeath said:
" @Kelleth: Soon enough this thread will need to be locked as well as The Beyonder Vs. Goku thread, they are ridiculously one sided and all around great spite threads.   ND "
PM me when the time is near kk? :)
Post by Sonata (35,633 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kelleth said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @Kelleth: Soon enough this thread will need to be locked as well as The Beyonder Vs. Goku thread, they are ridiculously one sided and all around great spite threads.   ND "
PM me when the time is near kk? :) "
I'll say 15 Minutes tops:)
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Thought Robot dangit Thought Robot
@Kelleth: Sure thing Kell. 

ND
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@SupermanvsGoku said:
"@Newdeath said:

"

Ok seriously, the DBZU gets destroyed.
@Newdeath said:
"@SupermanvsGoku: You are very wrong there. Cosmic Armor Superman is completely omnipotent meaning he has complete and total power having no weaknesses whatsoever. Cosmic Armor Superman is also a 5th dimensional being as he is able to easily use his vast reality manipulating abilities to hold the entire DC Multiverse in his hand as he observed it, essentially Cosmic Armor Superman is quite possibly the most powerful being in The DC Universe being second only to The Presence (The Omnipotent God Of The DC Universe).   Even if they can use the Dragon Balls, The Dragon Balls are not powerful enough to overwhelm a 5th dimensional and completely omnipotent being. The Dragon Balls' effects are limited as they could not do anything against Janemba's reality warping and the being pitted against them this time is Cosmic Armor Superman who can destroy the entire DBZ Universe quite easily as he was able to easily manipulate and control the entire Multiverse of the DC Universe, secondly just to clarify, the Dragon Balls are not going to affect a being that houses much more power than it does.    ND "

Damn, I just realized that I misread the title, thought it said Cosmic Spiderman (who, from what I know, is supposed to be around Surfer level). I didn't know Cosmic Supes was so powerful; if he really is omnipotent then this is a spite.
@GIRUGAMESH: Cosmic Armor Superman is even above The Phoenix Force. He was able to easily comprehend and understand everything about the Multiverse as he used his vast reality manipulating powers to hold the Multiverse in his palm and observe it. 

ND
@Newdeath said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: Cosmic Armor Superman is even above The Phoenix Force. He was able to easily comprehend and understand everything about the Multiverse as he used his vast reality manipulating powers to hold the Multiverse in his palm and observe it.   ND "

:O 
Above Phoenix Force??! 
So he's pretty much at the level that makes the Infinity Gauntlet look like a piece of trash. Oh and Newdeath, bearing that in mind, you may as well PM the Mod.
@GIRUGAMESH: I would but he wants cfatalis to get a look at this thread. He has to see it. 

ND
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Newdeath: cfatalis would prolly swear
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel