Cooler and Frieza vs Future Gohan

Topic started by SpeedForceSpider on Oct. 7, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,899 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Random Encounter

Takes place in a ruined city

No planet busting

Who wins?

VS

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Gohan wins this. The official sources put the Timeline with Cooler at around episodes 99 and 100, that was when Goku was in the middle of an battle with Frieza and not increased his power and learned the IT while on Yardrat (OMG Movie logic strikes again) http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z:_Cooler's_Revenge.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,743 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Gohan trained Trunks who single-handily took out Frieza and King Cold by himself.

@MarioRedfield: Cold was garbage. Cooler was leagues ahead of him.

Post by othus12 (6,685 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider: goku still defeated easily cooler with a kamehameha, and gohan was taking on both 17 and 18, he was stronger than trunks before he went to the past.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Gohan got this.. he will take out Frieza first, then take out Cooler... I think Meta Cooler would give Gohan a run for his money tho...

Post by Sonata (35,339 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DBZ_universe said:

Gohan got this.. he will take out Frieza first, then take out Cooler... I think Meta Cooler would give Gohan a run for his money tho...

This is correct. It was also satted in the Manga that King Cold was stronger than Frieza, and we seen how easily Trunk took them both apart. Gohan was able to hold his own one on one aganist the androids until another started to interfere with the fight.
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,117 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Sonata said:

Gohan was able to hold his own one on one aganist the androids until another started to interfere with the fight.

Also shows you how much Gohan had powered up considering the amount of characters that were around when they first fought them versions of 17 and 18. I bet if he went into the HBTT with Trunks he would have rose to the level his alternative self got against Cell.

@Sonata said:

@DBZ_universe said:

This is correct. It was also satted in the Manga that King Cold was stronger than Frieza, and we seen how easily Trunk took them both apart. Gohan was able to hold his own one on one aganist the androids until another started to interfere with the fight.

Yes, King Cold was stronger than Frieza.. I wonder why he never transformed when he was facing Torankusu?

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Yes, King Cold was stronger than Frieza.. I wonder why he never transformed when he was facing Torankusu?

Only an idiot lets his opponent power up. And people seem to forget Trunks was stronger than Gohan when he confronted Frieza and Cold. Gohan said he was around his father's level pre yadrat training. And Trunks was closer to Yadrat Goku than Gohan was. Anime Future Gohan was haxed as hell and boss, manga was pretty weak as shit for a SSJ.

@SpeedForceSpider: So what version of Gohan are we using here??

@Sonata: Manga version. The Anime was too hax, he was way stronger than them individually.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Only an idiot lets his opponent power up. And people seem to forget Trunks was stronger than Gohan when he confronted Frieza and Cold. Gohan said he was around his father's level pre yadrat training. And Trunks was closer to Yadrat Goku than Gohan was. Anime Future Gohan was haxed as hell and boss, manga was pretty weak as shit for a SSJ.

Than Goku is an idiot for letting his opponents power up.. same with Vegeta.. lol

@DBZ_universe said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Than Goku is an idiot for letting his opponents power up.. same with Vegeta.. lol

And Cell 
And Frieza the list goes on lol 

@Sonata said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata said:

@DBZ_universe said:

And Cell And Frieza the list goes on lol

To be fair Ginyu tried to attack Goku, They tried to stop Frieza from transforming, and Trunks tried to stop Cell.

@SpeedForceSpider: I remember Only after Ginyu realized his mistake of letting Goku go to show him his true power:P

@Sonata said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata said:

@DBZ_universe said:

And Cell And Frieza the list goes on lol

Bojack, Majin Buu, Piccolo, Gotenkusu, Gohan... and again the list goes on.... lol XD

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel