Cooking Festival Arc Toriko Vs Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on June 13, 2014. Last post by 5th 2 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Cooking Festival Arc Toriko Vs Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

Rules

Scenario 1: In character

Scenario 2: bloodlusted

Scenario 3: Kaguya get's the first shoot, both start at 100%

- No holding back

- Both serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by taichokage (13,241 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Kaguya hasn't done enough yet. We know she's stronger but at the moment Madara is more impressive. By scaling she could be a threat to Toriko for sure but I think she needs more showings.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,277 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Pfft if she's only as strong as Madara she still gets wrecked to hell, Toriko solos Naruto verse. Their top tiers pose a challenge, but none of them will survive CoK and his Teraton punches

She's supposed to be stronger even though t didn't make much sense to me as to how. But so far she doesn't have great feats. Naruto exchanged blows with her once which made me really skeptical. If she can pose a threat to Toriko characters, it must be DC. Her hax doesn't seem too great. We'll see I guess. I miss Madara though.
Post by othus12 (6,815 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I agree toriko at that point would go 70 ren knife nail gun on madara and destroy his ass in one shot.

kaguya needs to go for higher DC instead of AoE.

@taichokage: Lets put it this way: Naruto needs to hurry up and friggin end. I swear if he gets another power up, I call bullshit to the umpth power -.- Anyway I think that's the last of Madara sadly, he wasn't done great justice as a villain in the end :P

@othus12: His Fifty ren gun I feel is enough to shatter him into bits :P

Post by Saladking (909 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The only reason people even still read Naruto is for powerlevels because at this point no one cares about the story or characters anymore

The akatsuki were the only good thing to happen to the manga and Kishi treated them like trash, resurrected them just to spit on them some more, and then threw them away like trash again.

Post by LHWKnight (2,733 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Saladking: That is a little harsh don't you think?

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@taichokage: Lets put it this way: Naruto needs to hurry up and friggin end. I swear if he gets another power up, I call bullshit to the umpth power -.- Anyway I think that's the last of Madara sadly, he wasn't done great justice as a villain in the end :P

There is no way he can unless he absorbs Sasuke's power. but all of his power ups make sense so why are you harping on it.

God the hate on that series makes no damn sense.

@LHWKnight said:

@Jinbeifan1 said:

There is no way he can unless he absorbs Sasuke's power. but all of his power ups make sense so why are you harping on it.

God the hate on that series makes no damn sense.

People hate it because the manga turned from a bad ninja trying to better himself and keep up with his rival to 'Naruto you are the chosen one and a god"

Its not even about ninjas anymore

Remember when kunai and other ninja tools were lethal threats like in the fight against Zabuza?

Remember when they had to be stealthy?

Now its just ninjas going super saiyans and fighting gods because they were the chosen ones

The power ups DONT make sense to me. He gained the Senjutsu of the Sage without the Juubi and Sasuke Got the full Tomoe Rinnegan, skipping over the base Rinnegan. The explanation? Because they just happened to be reincarnations of Ashura and Indra which was not mentioned in 16 years of running. Naruto is beyond Goku as far as power ups in a single arc. Heck most of them in one day. Rikudo Mode, Cloak Mode, Cloak+Sage Mode and Rikudo Sennin Mode all happened from the start of the war until now. And he will likely get a another power up. He might even beat Ichigo in power ups. Idk. They're both bad. It reminds me of Quincy Ichigo. He's all the major races now. The only thing I can say that's better about it is that Ichigo hasn't had stacked power-ups since the arrancar arc. Just 1 really. But enough ranting. I've just been following both for a long time and in my opinion they have gotten somewhat sloppy towards their end. But anyway, Kaguya will need some serious firepower or the best hax in Naruto to beat Toriko. Right now she doesn't have the necessary showings.

@Saladking: remember when the third was said to be the strongest hokage and then got owned by Tobirama and Hashirama? everything about Naruto from back then was full of crap to begin with, so why is it a problem now.

Remember when quincy used to used spirit bow and arrows, remember when one-piece was dubbed by Forkids or was that kidsWB?

Remember when Ichigo had to sacrifice all of his powers to defeat Aizen.

Remember when Aizen said that he planned everthing from Ichigo's birth.

remember when how over powered pre-crisis Superman was. remember how over powered pre-recon Beyonder was.

Remember when Dragon ball Z became Dragon ball GT. remember how GT made a lot of fans feel.

Remember when Toriyama actually cared about the Dragon ball series?

Yeah i remember a lot of BS so why would it matter now.

Post by takashichea (12,265 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Saladking: @LHWKnight:

Please take this conversation into the Naruto Discussion (Manga). Thank you. Toriko battle threads are very popular, and they are likely to hit the post limit, so we must make every post count due to the 100 post limit.

@LHWKnight said:

@Saladking: remember when the third was said to be the strongest hokage and then got owned by Tobirama and Hashirama? everything about Naruto from back then was full of crap to begin with, so why is it a problem now.

Remember when quincy used to used spirit bow and arrows, remember when one-piece was dubbed by Forkids or was that kidsWB?

Remember when Ichigo had to sacrifice all of his powers to defeat Aizen.

Remember when Aizen said that he planned everthing from Ichigo's birth.

remember when how over powered pre-crisis Superman was. remember how over powered pre-recon Beyonder was.

Remember when Dragon ball Z became Dragon ball GT. remember how GT made a lot of fans feel.

Remember when Toriyama actually cared about the Dragon ball series?

Yeah i remember a lot of BS so why would it matter now.

You just said that the hate Naruto gets makes no sense then you go on about how it's always been crap

I don't know if you're trying to argue against me or agree with me

@Saladking: what I am saying is that there are a lot of crap in our favorite series but that should not effect how we previously felt about the series has a whole. there are going to be a lot of problems in the shows but still there has to be stuff that still makes it great and that you shouldn't harp on it too much.

Yes there is going to be crap but for all the BS at least there are some legit great moments. Naruto's credibility is not completely tarnished

Post by Zerogodlike (1,224 posts) See mini bio Level 11

People hate naruto Not only does it go off track with the story it tends to throw away a lot of its characters. I mean seriously It goes from ninjas to space aliens that created the moon.

Post by 5th (1,246 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kaguya can go to hell.

Post by luthluth (1,278 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Jinbeifan1 said:

Pfft if she's only as strong as Madara she still gets wrecked to hell, Toriko solos Naruto verse. Their top tiers pose a challenge, but none of them will survive CoK and his Teraton punches

If you disagree you know little about his power and I do this to you in response :P

@luthluth:

Post by Low (1,372 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Toriko should stomp.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel