Comics vs Manga/Anime The War (READ OP)

Topic started by deathmonger on Aug. 12, 2011. Last post by Destinyheroknight 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
No prep 
Morals off 
To the death 
Neither team knows what the other is capable of 
No BFR

TEAM COMICS 

Midnighter 
Spiderman 
Batman 
Wolverine 
Deadpool 
Deathstroke 

VS 

King Bradley
King Bradley

Edward Elric
Edward Elric

TEAM ANIME/MANGA 

Wrath 
Claire Stanfield 
Shizuo Heiwajima 
Edward Elric 
Scar 
Revy 

FIGHT LOCATION 

Post by Fehafare (7,959 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Comics easy, on manga only threat is Claire Stanfield  and Revy.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Fehafare said:
Comics easy, on manga only threat is Claire Stanfield  and Revy.

Lol Wrath is much more of a threat then either of them
@deathmonger
I don't think so, he has human spped strenght durability he just has peek human reflexes wich isn't so great at all.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,320 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Fehafare said:
@deathmonger: I don't think so, he has human spped strenght durability he just has peek human reflexes wich isn't so great at all.
I don't think dodging a bullet is very peak human 
Secondly ,Edward and Wrath are stronger then Revy.
@MrASSH0LE
Yes he can dodge bullets but he does it like 1 time in 2 hours as he has 0 stamina.
@Fehafare
2 hours? 1 time?
He did all that as he entered the military headquarters.He not only dodged bullets 2 times(as he entered  and when he fought Greed) but he also blocked bullets with his sword and  cut a missile heading for him and later dodged a shell from a tank running away from him, he also was able to cut Fuu's explosives before they detonate and to escape a falling train.
Plus where do you get that  he has no stamina?He did all the things I stated above plus he fought Greed and Fuu and then managed to almost defeat Scar as he was severely injured from getting shot and having a sword put through his vitals and falling several stories into water.  

I also don't why I said all this when the mere he dodged a bullet should obviously grant him at least super sonic reaction time.
Claire takes out Deadpool/Deathstroke
He is way faster then him and can just make a waeapon appear and shoot him, plus it is hinted he can rip people to shreds.It was also stated by the author he could solos the Baccano cast which contains immortals.

Wrath takes out  Wolverine   and Batman
He is faster and has precognition,if he is given several sword he could just do what he did to Greed to immobilize Wolverine.

Spider-man and Midnighter are the tricky ones but maybe,just maybe they could take them out if they attacked all once.I see Wrath fighting Midnighter.And if Spider-man has no idea what Edward and Scar are able to do they will just deconstruct him.
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Fehafare said:
@deathmonger: I don't think so, he has human spped strenght durability he just has peek human reflexes wich isn't so great at all.
WTF Wrath is well above peak human, he's easily dodged military bullets in a blink of an eye (From several yards as well), has ran up an entire building and 1 K.O'ed Lang before she could even react, Also not to mention he easily sliced a tank shell, blocked numerous of bullets, and fought two bullet timers simultaneously (Without his ultimate Eye) and when he did activated his ultimate eye he easily owned all Fu and Ling/Greed. Wrath is a beast, I don't know what you're talking about.
@TheRedRose

am talking about, that FMA is overally weak.  
He or anyone else in the team couldn't messure up to midnigther. I really disslike characters that own normal humans. Who did he defeat? Greed? That was pure plot Greed had more than enough time to go diamant and beat the s*it out of him. Fu and Greelin? Fu is an olad man with low stamina and bearly bullet timer, and again if greelin went diomond skin and blood lust he could have slice him to bits. 

Here are Wrath's feats: 
-Human strenght 
-Human durability and human regeneration 
-Bullet speed 
-Human stamina 
-Over peek human reflexes 

Super powers: 
An downgraded version of the sharingan wich he bearly uses. 

He can beat 2 or 3 guys from his own universe. But what about guys like : Sebastian Michaels, Alucard, Vash, Dante, any of these guys could stomp him so hard, and even if midnigther isn't completly on they'r level he is still more than enough to beat the shit out of him.  

While nearly everyone on team comics has regeneration, on team 2 noone has. From what i know Clair has some reality manip so i see him as a real threat,  
Wrath can kill guys that are: 
-His speed or lower 
-No strenght or durability advantage 
-No regeneration 
-No supernatural powers that exced basic alchemy 

So as you see Wrath could handel me and you but anithing beyond that is sure death for him. 
@Fehafare said:

@TheRedRose: am talking about, that FMA is overally weak.

No you weren't, you were referring to Wrath.

@Fehafare said:

-Human strenght

He cut a tank shell and a steal tank.
  @Fehafare said:

-Human stamina
-hUman durability and regeneration

Took a fall from several stories ,got shot and got pierced through his vitals and could still swim for what seems like a few minutes to go fight Wrath

-Over peek human reflexes 

He not only dodged bullets 2 times(as he entered  and when he fought Greed) but he also blocked bullets with his sword and  cut a missile heading for him and later dodged a shell from a tank running away from him, he also was able to cut Fuu's explosives before they detonate and to escape a falling train.

"He or anyone else in the team couldn't messure up to midnigther. I really disslike characters that own normal humans. Who did he defeat? Greed? That was pure plot Greed had more than enough time to go diamant and beat the s*it out of him. Fu and Greelin? Fu is an olad man with low stamina and bearly bullet timer, and again if greelin went diomond skin and blood lust he could have slice him to bits"

As his fight with Greed shows,Greed can't carbonize as he regenerates he therefore had to focus on Wrath.
Plus as I said Wrath is fast enough to dodge bullet ,he's fast enough to attack because Greed's carbonization.
An old man with low stamina ?He ran on walls while dodging machine gun fire.

Super powers: An downgraded version of the sharingan wich he bearly uses.   

This "downgraded sharingan" was used 3  times and he was in 4 to 5 fights during the serie.
A 60% use isn't so bad especially when he most likely will use it if he judges  he needs.

He can beat 2 or 3 guys from his own universe.

He nearly beat Scar while being exhausted and gravely injured.
Scar being basically the equal of the Elric brothers,May Chang ,Armstrong and Izumi.He could most likely  beat them.
He also defeated Greed ,Fuu,Ling,Buccaneer  and Lan Fan.Which are stronger then Armstrong,Hawkeye and all other humans in FMA.
Shall I go on?
@Fehafare said:

-No regeneration -No supernatural powers that exced basic alchemy

Greed has both those things.

@Fehafare said:

-His speed or lower -No strenght or durability advantage

Goes for about ANY character in fiction.

@Fehafare said:

Sebastian Michaels, Alucard, Vash, Dante, any of these guys could stomp him so hard

Not really relevant....you hate characters that kill average humans but you are proposing ALUCARD and Sebastian?Alucard who killed a SWAT team because they made a mistake consumed the souls of 2 000 000 humans and Sebastian a demon who seemingly got infatuated with a 12 year old after making a pact with him to have his soul.

@MrASSH0LE

-That he cut a tank shell is irelevant he never displayed anything beyond human strenght. 
-That he took cuts and shots, come on there are like 100 normal human characters who take that and still can walk. 
-With own normal humans, i mean that they mainly own normal humans and think that they are badass because thy can do it, he fought a few alchemists and homoculi but lost so in end he only killed humans, while both Alucard and Sebastian took on a whole different leves of opponets. 
-Again Scar isn't impresive at all, Buccaneer is a human with a chainsaw, you could say he killed the dued from texas chainsaw massacer.
- See FMA  power level isn't good at all 
- And if you don't want that i compare him to overpowerd Alucard how about, Deadpool, Wolverine, Captain America, Iron Man or Spider-Man as i see it he can only kill guys in his own verse and most of them are humans 

EDIT: You switched "Limbs regeneration in a matter of seconds" regeneration with "Low-ass regeneration that needs like 10 minutes to heal from sureface cuts" regeneration 
And also could Wrath do anything vs greed if he would actually use his damn power at the start of a match without waiting without any reason 
And pretty much 80% characters in fiction are either above his speed and a way above his strenght and durability
@Fehafare said:

-That he cut a tank shell is irelevant he never displayed anything beyond human strenght.
Yeah cutting a steel tank shell at high speed with only a normal sword is nothing super human.Hell, I do it on the weekends. 
(sarcasm over)

-That he took cuts and shots, come on there are like 100 normal human characters who take that and still can walk.
 Yes,but they go to hospital and stay there for at least a couple of days.Wrath took that and fell of several stories and went on to fight Scar.So your telling me a normal human could have his vitals pierced,be shot,fall at least 3 stories,swim for 3 minutes and be alright?Are my being trolled?

-With own normal humans, i mean that they mainly own normal humans and think that they are badass because thy can do it, he fought a few alchemists and homoculi but lost so in end he only killed humans, while both Alucard and Sebastian took on a whole different leves of opponets.
Those weren't normal humans they were peak humans.And when does Wrath ever act as if he thinks he's a bad-ass.Alucard constanly goes on about how shit everyone else how is the king of the jungle.

-Again Scar isn't impresive at all, Buccaneer is a human with a chainsaw, you could say he killed the dued from texas chainsaw massacer.- See FMA  power level isn't good at all

Your claim was that he could only beat 3 guys in his universe when I showed he beats most people in his universe.
 @Fehafare said:

- And if you don't want that i compare him to overpowerd Alucard how about, Deadpool, Wolverine, Captain America, Iron Man or Spider-Man as i see it he can only kill guys in his own verse and most of them are humans  
I don't want you to compare him to Alucard because this is completely irrelevant.It is like if you went out on the Goku vs Superman thread and said that Superman is weak because he can't beat Galactus.Guess what ?No one on team comic would last 5 minutes with Alucard. 

I also explained how he can beat Wolverine and Captain America has superhuman speed while  Wrath supersonic speed and precognition.
I also explained how Claire who is stated by most people in the Vice to be equal to Wrath beats Deadpool .

And also could Wrath do anything vs greed if he would actually use his damn power at the start of a match without waiting without any reason And pretty much 80% characters in fiction are either above his speed and a way above his strenght and durability
Actually bullet-timing and the ability to casually cut steel are pretty rare especially in American fiction.
And most fights are  started with opponents at base so whining about
@MrASSH0LE
- Beat Deadpool? hahahahahaha 
-*Approaches Wolverine, stabs him, smiles because he thinks he is so cool and fast* *Wolverine smiles back puts his fist under his jaw and erupts the claws* 
- And if you can solo 2 superhuman armys in less than 10 mins without pulling some shitty "something-busting attack" you can be badass as much as you want 
- and you can be badass aswell if you take on a one hit KO shinigami and not some gaygami who does endless powerups and "something-busting" 
-Wrath who fight with swords and "downpowerd sharingan" is compared to a reality warper 
-Bullet timing rare? Even batman who is completly human without any implants is bullet timing 
-And allready told you please give me 5 guys Wrath can kill that aren't from his universe or a school life comedy manga or from a horror movie (both is meant metaphoric and not serious) 
-Is your only argument that he cut a tank shell in half?  
- Could he really take more than 1 hit from any non human gun, like the Jackal, Ebony and Ivory or whatever weapons Hellboy uses. 
-Wrath is strong on human level, but doesn't come near the comic/manga level.
@Fehafare said:

- Beat Deadpool? hahahahahaha -*Approaches Wolverine, stabs him, smiles because he thinks he is so cool and fast* *Wolverine smiles back puts his fist under his jaw and erupts the claws

He could just blitz Wolverine and impale him like he did it with Greed.Plus you didn't  explain how Claire can't beat Deadpool. 
Plus your scenario has several flaws the first being that Wrath would do what I just said,the second that Wrath is used to fighting immortals ,the third that he could move/dodge Wolverine 's attack in the scenario.

- And if you can solo 2 superhuman armys in less than 10 mins without pulling some shitty "something-busting attack" you can be badass as much as you want - and you can be badass aswell if you take on a one hit KO shinigami and not some gaygami who does endless powerups and "something-busting"

Again,your talking about how much you LIKE Wrath which is not relevant.It is actually indication of your bias and show me I shouldn't really value your opinion especially.

- Could he really take more than 1 hit from any non human gun, like the Jackal, Ebony and Ivory or whatever weapons Hellboy uses. -Wrath is strong on human level, but doesn't come near the comic/manga level.

Again I have explained why this doesn't matter. See the Goku vs Superman analogy.

-Bullet timing rare? Even batman who is completly human without any implants is bullet timing

The fact that bullet-timing only appeared in the 21st century with the Matrix movie and that even today it is mostly seen in only  manga/comics leads me to believe it is pretty rare.

"Wrath who fight with swords and "downpowerd sharingan" is compared to a reality warper "

Again showing your bias the fact that the Ultimate Eye is weaker then Sharingan is not relevant.Since nobody in this fight even has Sharingan level powers. 
Plus Claire's only reality warping feat worth mentioning was to slightly modify his form and to make a gun appear in his hand. Plus it isn't even made clear if Claire truly is God or if he's just a solipsist.

-And allready told you please give me 5 guys Wrath can kill that aren't from his universe or a school life comedy manga or from a horror movie (both is meant metaphoric and not serious) -Is your only argument that he cut a tank shell in half? 

Well that is not really a relevant question(see the Superman vs Goku analogy) and on top of that you were saying Revy was actually a threat when she's weaker then Wrath.
And you made the claim that he had human strength casually cutting a tank shell and casually cutting a part of a steel tank are proof that is strength is above that of a human.I should also had that he was able to easily throw Greed across the room in their second fight when this guy created a small crater when he jumped down to face Wrath.
@MrASSH0LE
You allways say that it's irrelevant that he can't defeat anyone. 
If you didn't get it it's the point of this conversation, i just want to say that Bradley can bearly can keep up with other guys from other verse but you keep saying that that doesn't matter? 
And i call it "downpowerd sharingan" just for fun i don't mean it serious 
And considering that most 21st century movies are crap the only that that is left to count is novels/manga/comics and it appears very oftenin them. 
So if Bradley is so awsomen list me pople he can beat that aren't from his verse and that it actually makes sense, as that is the point of the battle forum, to battle with other verse characters. 
@Fehafare said:
@MrASSH0LE: You allways say that it's irrelevant that he can't defeat anyone.
I said that it is irrelevant that he can not  defeat Alucard and Sebastion because they could beat everyone in this fight.(at least Alucard could i have no clue how strong Sebastian is )

If you didn't get it it's the point of this conversation
Nope that isnt the point of this conversation ,this conversation actually started with you saying Wrath had all aound humans capabilities when I showed you feats that refuted this statement you just went out and started comparing Wrath to fictional characters that were not even in this fight and you started hating on Wrath saying that he thinks he is great.
 So if Bradley is so awsomen list me pople he can beat that aren't from his verse and that it actually makes sense, as that is the point of the battle forum, to battle with other verse characters. 
The point of battle forums is to make a thread  pitting two characters against one another and then deciding which wins.Not to argue about any two characters regardless of it being relevant contextually.Which is what you did Alucard kills everyone on both comic and manga team and yet you still want to use him as proof that Wrath is weak compared to the comic characters in this thread. 

List you people he can beat
Deadpool
Revy
Wolverine
X-23
Allot of Pre-time skip Naruto characters
Mugen
Jin
Roberta
Afro Samurai
Cpt America
shall I go on

And considering that most 21st century movies are crap the only that that is left to count is novels/manga/comics and it appears very oftenin them. S
So your going to disregard American movies because their bad 

And i call it "downpowerd sharingan" just for fun i don't mean it serious
Knowing that you were arguing using the Alucard argument would lead me to think otherwise.You were actually saying that Wrath being weaker then Alucard and Sebastian was relevant by this ,YOUR  logic him having a weaker eye then Sasuke would also be of relevance.
@MrASSH0LE
Not human feats, but that he mainly can kill humans: 
Deadpool, no, how in the name of f*ck is he going to kill someone with better skills, better weapons and instante regeneration 
Revy- yes he can do her, but as i know Revy is just human and i made a big mistake when i saied she is a threat 
Wolverine- No he has slighly higher speed, but for that outclassed at evrything else 
X-23-no 
Naruto characters- some yes, allot no 
Mugen-idk 
Jin-idk 
Roberta-yes 
Afro Samura- i don't think so 
Cat America-not really 

And for the last time it is not important what i saied or whatever you saied or whatever anyone saied, the point is he is one of the weaker characters in fiction.
@Fehafare said:
@MrASSH0LE: Not human feats, but that he mainly can kill humans: Deadpool, no, how in the name of f*ck is he going to kill someone with better skills, better weapons and instante regeneration Revy- yes he can do her, but as i know Revy is just human and i made a big mistake when i saied she is a threat Wolverine- No he has slighly higher speed, but for that outclassed at evrything else X-23-no Naruto characters- some yes, allot no Mugen-idk Jin-idk Roberta-yes Afro Samura- i don't think so Cat America-not really   And for the last time it is not important what i saied or whatever you saied or whatever anyone saied, the point is he is one of the weaker characters in fiction.

I don't care how weak he is compared to the rest of fiction the point of this whole discussion is about him being a threat to the TEAM.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,157 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Fehafare

The point is he is one of the weaker characters in fiction  

He not even close to the weakest characters in fiction, he above human level  

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel