Comic Gods vs Manga Gods (Read OP)

Topic started by deathmonger on Jan. 12, 2011. Last post by DJSNuva1 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
No prep 
There all fighting at once 
Which team wins and why 
fight takes place in Space 
Morals off

Anti Monitor (SCW) 

Current Beyonder

DOV Captain Marvel

DOV Spectre

Thanos with Cosmic Cube

Monarch

PC Darkseid

Fully Fed Galactus

Classic Hand of God ION

Odin Destroyer

ZH Parllax 
                                                                                            VS

Majin DS

Satan

Tengen Lagan

God Cloth Saints

Super Galaxy Gurren Lagan

Neo

Omnimon X 

Doraemon
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
u forgot supreme kai
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,222 posts) See mini bio Level 14
u put the Anti Monitor in there the Manga Gods dont stand a chance
@Jinbeifan1 said:
"u put the Anti Monitor in there the Manga Gods dont stand a chance "

its Sinestro corps wars version
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,173 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@SSJjanemba: 

u forgot supreme kai

LOL!
But you did forgot Lord Of Nightmares
Post by taichokage (12,644 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Team Comic ftw. But Tenchi, and Demonsbane aren't here and you omited the God Cloth Seiyas. I thought it was supposed to be a gods battle and that's exactly what you left out actually on both sides. You also forgot Lord of Nightmares and the universe buster digimon. You left out a number of comic cosmics and gods but you left out the very best ones in anime.
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Saint Seiya curb stomps
Post by taichokage (12,644 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@mydeathlyways said:
" Saint Seiya curb stomps "
Oh crap he did include the god cloths. Hmm, Maybe team manga does win
@mydeathlyways: no seyia will get crushed by anti-monitor he can absorb universes
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
comic team ftw , why didn't you use the pre retcon version? too much power?
@SSJjanemba said:
" @mydeathlyways: no seyia will get crushed by anti-monitor he can absorb universes "

thats COIE AM 
SCW version is diffrent
@deathmonger: i see ok i take back what i said
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Dude add in Kami Tenchi, Lord of Nightmares and Demonsbane and It will be fair, then agian with Kami tenchi it will be unfair so add in ONe Above all and it will be a die due to the fact that omni vs omni will always end in a draw.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
odin in his own universe is omnipotent and other characters too and the beyonder can own them , so i guess those anime Gods wouldn't be a problem.
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
u also forgot Hades,Poseidon,Athenna and Apollo from saint seiya
@SilverGalford said:
"odin in his own universe is omnipotent and other characters too and the beyonder can own them , so i guess those anime Gods wouldn't be a problem. "

Current Beyonderr is not Omnipotent 
and Odin is not Omnipotent at all
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
well, don't take this the wrong way, but, I kinda expected better than these guys, seariously.
1)The One Above All 2) the Presence 3) Man Of Miracles  4)PRE-retconed Beyonder 5)Over-Monitor
that's it, these are the most powerfull comic book characters, nothing is above them and everything is below them. lol
@Rapest_of_super_heros: 

nothing is above them and everything is below them. lol  

Their writers are above them. LOL!
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Destinyheroknight:
stan lee said... uhh I can't tell it's so darn stupid... ok I'll tell you, stan lee himself actually said that TOAA is representation of him in the marval comics . yeah I know it's so darn stupid.
@Rapest_of_super_heros:  

stan lee said... uhh I can't tell it's so darn stupid... ok I'll tell you, stan lee himself actually said that TOAA is representation of him in the marval comics . yeah I know it's so darn stupid. 

Well that Stan Lee for you. LOL! 
Here something sillier, the author of Slayers have an afterwords with Lord of Nightmares and Lei Magnus. 
It very funny :) 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel