Cole turner(Charmed) vs Konoha village

Topic started by BattleHeiz on Sept. 24, 2010. Last post by fabuloso_larumba 4 years ago.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15

After Return from Wasterland

During his time in the Demonic Wasteland, Cole learns that the serpent beast of the Wasteland feeds on the powers of Vanquished Demons. In taking the powers before the serpent is able to, he eventually defeats the serpent, or at least destroys parts of it, making him able to obtain whatever powers are available. He eventually acquires a massive arsenal of demonic powers.

It was never established how many powers Cole acquired, since he returned from the Wasteland 72 hours after Phoebe went there. However, Phoebe later said that Cole had more powers than any demon she'd faced at the time, making it very likely he returned to the Wasteland to get more. This makes it likely Cole had hundreds or even thousands of powers. However, he is only seen using 15 powers on-screen-- fading, freezing time, casting energy balls, and fireballs, telekinesis , and pyrokinesis, force fields, shapeshifting, regeneration, Reconstitution, conjuring, mind control, summoning, Transformation, demonic projection, Molecular Manipulation, Chrono-Telekinesis, Sensing, Super Speed, Super Strength, Invincibility, Immortality and Power Granting as he could grant any of the powers he had to others for a time. Due to the massive amount of powers he absorbed, his blood turned acidic.

vs
Entire Konoha including Uchiha clan even Itachi(at his prime) and Sasuke(current) + Naruto current+ All of Hokages at their prime and all of sanins and + Akatsuki

All of them
     All of them
                                                                                                                                                                          VS

Him
      Him

Round 1 they know him and are ready for him
Round 2 they have no idea who he is 
Round 3 Both of them have a prep time
Round 4 Konoha has a prep time
Round 5 Cole has a prep time
Note: Cole knows all about them and their abillities
 I think he can take all of them even if i added all of hokages
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@battleheiz said:

"  I think he can take all of them even if i added all of hokages "

lol, i realy dont know
@haseo_yashimora: Well i added hokages too
@haseo_yashimora:  

And one more thing he traveled back in time where he was a simple demon and thats why he got killed but even though they killed now he is even more powerful cause he can fully control his powers and even angel of death can't claim him.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
If you know who cole is, this is obvious spite.
@rein: Fan? XD
@rein: I added Akatsuki too
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@battleheiz: Yeah. when i was a kid i always watched charmed with my cousins (Girls) and i would always hear how hot Cole (and angel from buffy) are. i guess it was sort of ingrained in me that Cole was a badass.
@rein: I watched with my cousins(Girls) too XD and yes he was a real badass and now he is a cosmic level badass XD
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@battleheiz said:
" @rein: I watched with my cousins(Girls) too XD and yes he is was a real badass and now he is a cosmic level badass XD "
o, never seen charmed, but i guess this guys is what you look like in real life xD
@haseo_yashimora: No, i look like me 
So everyone agrees that he could solo entire Konoha XD
Post by fabuloso_larumba (118 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Cole stomps.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel