COIE Anti Monitor VS Manga Gods

Topic started by deathmonger on Oct. 13, 2010. Last post by taichokage 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
   3 Hours prep 
To the death 
Fight takes place AMS Anti Matter Universe 
BFR is Allowed 
All Bloodlusted 
There all fighting him at once

 
 

                                                             VS
 
 
 
                                                Tengen Lagan
   
 
 
 
                                                          God Cloth Seiya

 
 

                                                                      Majin DS

 
 
 
                                                              Neo
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,442 posts) See mini bio Level 15
team manga wins
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
if I remember right this anti monitor is just universal to seem manga should win also ds and seiya are not really in the same level as the others. 
 
also to prevent other from using the toy pic of saiya again here are some better ones  
 
this one is perfect 
        
this one
even this one would be fine
   
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@ssjsuperman:  Seiya looks jacked in the last one.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@rein: And by jacked you mean?
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@ssjsuperman said:
"if I remember right this anti monitor is just universal to seem manga should win also ds and seiya are not really in the same level as the others. 
 
also to prevent other from using the toy pic of saiya again here are some better ones  
 
this one is perfect 
        
this one
 
 
even this one would be fine
    "AM is Huge Multiversal threat
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@ssjsuperman: He looks a lot older and more mature.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@deathmonger: I see i thought this was the weaker anti monitor  but either way it would in end in a stomp 
 
also these types of battles are against the rules so this will be locked soon.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@ssjsuperman said:
" @deathmonger: I see i thought this was the weaker anti monitor  but either way it would in end in a stomp  also these types of battles are against the rules so this will be locked soon. "

What Cosmic Battles
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@deathmonger: I think it went like no god like beings in battles  
 
most of the time people can get a way with it if the mods are not familiarly with the character but sense you  actually have gods in the title this will likely be locked soon.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@ssjsuperman said:
" @deathmonger: I think it went like no god like beings in battles   most of the time people can get a way with it if the mods are not familiarly with the character but sense you  actually have gods in the title this will likely be locked soon. "

Comicvine lets God fights happen why is Animevice being so up tight about it
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@deathmonger:  because the debaters on this site decided we didn't want it on the forums.  Comicvine made no such decision.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@rein said:
" @deathmonger:  because the debaters on this site decided we didn't want it on the forums.  Comicvine made no such decision. "


Well I think its Stupid its Called Animevice for Manga and Anime So not letting these battles not happen is just like whats the word um i cant think of it but u know what i mean
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@deathmonger:  Not sure if that argument applies here since Anti monitor is a comic character.
Post by ReiKai (3,517 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Put it this way. Deity battles are boring.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@ReiKai said:
"Put it this way. Deity battles are boring. "

How i think there some of the best ive ever seen just depends which ones u Read or Watch
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@rein said:

" @deathmonger:  Not sure if that argument applies here since Anti monitor is a comic character. "


 

But how do people expect to get results on a fight they cant post
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@deathmonger: You could try comicvine or another site.
Post by Sonata (35,402 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Godlike beings vs Godlike beings are banned from the site Example: TOAA vs The Presence
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Godlike beings vs Godlike beings are banned from the site Example: TOAA vs The Presence  

that's right
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel