Coby runs the CP9 Gauntlet

Topic started by Kobra678 on Nov. 26, 2013. Last post by katanalauncher 8 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by Kobra678 (3,135 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Coby
Coby

VS

The Cipher Pol 9 CP9
The Cipher Pol 9 CP9

- Coby from the Episode of Luffy Movie

- Nobody has knowledge

- In Character

- Win by either K.O. or Death

Gauntlet:

1.) Spandam

2.) Nero

3.) Kalifa

4.) Fukurou

5.) Kumadori

6.) Blueno

7.) Jyabura

8.) Kaku

9.) Rob Lucci

How far does he get? (Order is probably off by a bit)

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,757 posts) See mini bio Level 12

He doesn't really have enough feats to say one way or the other for sure at the moment, I doubt he gets past Lucci, I'd say he probably stops at 7.

Post by taichokage (12,954 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The only thing about the order is that Kumadori is stronger than Blueno. But I think I'll agree with ImDictatorBowDown and say he stalls at 7 Jyabura. The power gap between him and Kumadori is not far from 2-1 like Lucci almost twice as strong as Jyabura and Kaku.
However, eventually Coby will be able to solo Cp9.
Post by othus12 (6,671 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

wtf? coby clears this. haki FTW.

Observation haki won't always save you against a character that's stronger. Boa Sandersonia learned that against Luffy. Even if you can avoid attacks for a while, a physically faster and stronger opponent will outlast you and eventually get a hit in.
Online Now

@taichokage: how is coby below pre timeskip luffy? coby can use geppo and soru masterfully not to mention his haki destroyed a big metal circle in one hit. coby is captain (aka pre timeskip smoker level) even marineford luffy lost to smoker (mainly due to him being a logia but still coby has busoshoku to even that disadvantage)

sandersonia had poor haki. coby's haki looks more on sentomaru's level.

Luffy beat a Vice Admiral Giant pre time skip. He only lost to Smoker because at the time he had no way to inflict harm on a logia. However it's true Coby's Haki is a difference. I don't know now. Obviously he has a haki advantage, but he doesn't seem as strong as pre skip Luffy or Lucci.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Well in my opinion current coby is above pre time skip luffy.

His mastery of haki and soru is an extreme advantage. He took out the giant metal thing with the wind from his fist. It wasn't even like a forceful connect. He should be able to more than damage everyone.

The only problem comes in is with lucci because coby has no real durability feats and putting him up against a speedy tank like him really is a bit much.

Online Now

@taichokage: what if i told you that giant wasnt a vice admiral?

I must have gotten him mixed up with John Giant. Still he took down characters stronger than Vice Admirals Pre time skip.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,757 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Coby still doesn't have enough feats to put him above Pre Skip Luffy, having Haki doesn't give an automatic win, Enel and the Boa sisters are proof of that. Also Lucci is no pushover, VAs revered him and were surprised by his defeat, he single handedly brought Luffy to the brink of death with physical attacks alone.

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,280 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Coby's expression reminds me of saitama

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I hope Cody has a improved from last time. The kid is like the Sakura Haruno of  One Piece. He is totally useless in battle. 
I'm sure he'll become an Admiral before EOS. Bu I wonder how long before that happens.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,116 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Obito said:

I hope Cody has a improved from last time. The kid is like the Sakura Haruno of One Piece. He is totally useless in battle.

I would start that here and no she is not

It will take years for him to become an admiral.  

@SMXLR8: In Pre-Time Skip, she was.  

As for this fight, he won't get far in the rounds. 
Post by SMXLR8 (7,116 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Obito: well yeah she was not a battle person , it happens in manga

@SMXLR8: True. 
Online Now

@ImDictatorBowDown: coby's average hit

luffy's gear 3rd

comparable DC. too bad lucci wont survive 3 of coby's hits. that aside coby can use kenbunshoku haki and rokushiki so GG lucci.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel