Cloud Strife vs Saber

Topic started by Stingerrain on Oct. 8, 2012. Last post by TheBlackDragonz 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by ReiKai (3,516 posts) See mini bio Level 10
The only time you ever enjoy the gameplay in DoC is when playing as Chaos Vincent. That's pretty much it.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,948 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ReiKai: Oh okay. Well I saw people use Chaos Vincent in a battle forum. I heard he is pretty hax.

Post by Fehafare (9,323 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SpeedForceSpider: Because you are not supposed to use them in vs debates and because they don't make any sense and are inconsistent shit? I don't see why you need to question my knowledge about different series just because i defend one character.

And MHS, lol? Are you from MvC or what? Cloud to earth lighting is the only one that is accepted for speed feats, magical lightning gets the fuck ignored out of it. Cloud's be speed feat is mach 20-ish while Saber has mach 26 reactions so...

And I have yet to actually see anything from Saber that places her in that category. Granted I've read the Manga, watched the Anime series and watched the UBW Movie in HD. So unless you can provide some actual feats and calcs for people and not the "A-F" bs power ratings in Fate/Stay, then for all I can see, Cloud outclasses her.

@Fehafare: What are you talking about? That is real lightning in the original script is says it is REAL lightning. Don't try to downplay it because you want to wank Saber that is ludicrous. And what MvC are you referring to? Marvel vs Capcom dafuq? I never post video game feats only cutscenes and such, I hope you're not trying to bring up a stupid argument from that Dante vs Claymore debate. LOL.

And show me Saber having mach 26 reactions because it sounds to me like you pulled that number out of your ass. I love FSN and Fate Zero but this is were we cross the line.

@ReiKai: None of the things you saw/read are canon...

@SpeedForceSpider: It doesn't matter what the script say... it's either cloud to earth or not accepted, at least on places that are not MvC, MvC is a forum known for it's horrid FF wank and idiotic logic.

And sorry it's not 26, it's 28 actually. That is a feat from Fate/Hollow Antraxia, Saber dodged Archer's mach 14 arrow while moving at the same speed towards it on a collision course, giving it a total of 28.

@Fehafare said:

@SpeedForceSpider: It doesn't matter what the script say...

That is idiotic to say that just because you don't wanna believe it. Your opinion doesn't make the rules that isn't a good debating skill. You wanna say the original script doesn't matter hell Saber's powers don't matter by your logic so Cloud wins by default. Oh well since you ignore evidence and don't wanna post feats this debate is pretty much done.

@SpeedForceSpider:

Generally idiocy like stat books and shit like that is not accepted so bringing it up to begin with is wrong. I repeat, IT IS NOT MY OPINION. It's how 90% of people debate, it's an unwritten rule, lightning is only accepted when it's cloud to earth, deal with it.

And if you didn't notice i did post her mach 28 feat...

Except the Script/Story written says it's lightning and is being translated to the screen. It's like the VHD Manga in comparison to the Novels. Basically the same, but missing the context and definitions. And, btw, Saber moving at the "Same speed as the Arrow" means "The Same Goddamn Speed as the Arrow" which, as you said, was Mach 14. It means she accelerated to the same level of speed as the Arrow by the time she impacted it. It doesn't say she was twice as fast as it. That's just you making it up.

If two cars, each moving at 60mph, collide on the highway, it doesn't mean one of them doubled to 120mph. Also, you said this is a feat from a certain Game or Point in a Game. I'm not seeing it. Do we have scans or a vid or something that actually depicts this?

@ReiKai: I'm too lazy to search for the shit go find it yourself. And as said it's not the point about it being the script, it's about a goddamn statment about lighting being ignored when it comes to vs. It's either could >>>> earth or no sell.

I didn't say movement, i said reactions and not movement speed, If two cars, each moving at 60mph, collide on the highway, it doesn't mean one of them doubled to 120mph, true but it would look to both drivers as if it was a speed of 120mph which means to react one would still need to reactions on that level even if he's not moving on that speed level.

No it really doesn't mean that. Especially if you know the path and trajectory, then it's just an easy turn. Unless you're saying Archer can alter the course of his arrow at the last second to keep it on target (to which, everything I've seen on him indicates NO), then it really wouldn't have taken much for Saber to block or evade it.

@ReiKai: Denying very simple facts like that won't get you very far, will it? Something moving towards you with a speed will look to you as that speed + your own, no matter if you know where it's moving or not. It's a simple thing you experience in everyday life yet you fail to understand it? That feat was calced and approved by several people so...

And actually, yes that arrow auto traces the target who in that case was Shirou, who happened to be 4 kilometers (actually 2 as Saber and arrow meet on half of the way) away.

You do know 4km is under 2mi, right? Also, going by your logic, that would make Honoka FTL because she's dodging a laser while chasing towards it.

Despite, you know, the fact it's telling you that's not what was happening. And, by your very admission, the arrow was targeting Shirou, not Saber, so that makes it easier for her to track as Shirou is just standing there like a blind toolbag.

You're still forgetting that you yourself are not actually providing any evidence here. You're saying "Other people calc'd it". Yet you're too lazy to search for the shit", so all you're doing is waiting for people to take your word for it. Which, you should know, no one is going to do. And, once more, going by your own logic, with Sephy and Cloud gunning at each other at the same speed (over Mach 20) and they are blocking/deflecting blows, that would make their reactions Mach 40 now wouldn't it? (which we all know is utterly wrong)
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Fehafare said:

I don't see anything Cloud can do in any form to win.

stop being a fanboy.

cloud mops the floor with ORT and 100% arc. FSN/FZ servants are fodder level compared to his triple digit hypersonic speed and country level slashes

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
All the idiocy in this thread. Maybe I should take this to the OBD, see what they say.
Post by Dartz (164 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@supernova7005 said:

@Fehafare said:

I don't see anything Cloud can do in any form to win.

stop being a fanboy.

cloud mops the floor with ORT and 100% arc. FSN/FZ servants are fodder level compared to his triple digit hypersonic speed and country level slashes

Lol, now that's just stupid. A weaker being than 100% Arc and ORT created an enormous rift around the entire planet with her death scream, dividing it in two. They built Ado Edem's prison inside it. Also, show proof that Cloud is tripple digit hypersonic, leaving aside the fact that 100% Arc and ORT ARE tripple digit hypersonic and outclass Cloud or any FFVII character in all stats.

Any FF7 character? Ultimate WEAPON would like to disagree.

@TheBlackDragonz: I don't recall Ultimate Weapon being a lifewiper/casual continent buster. Hell Arc is small planet level with her moon drop and ORT is much stronger than her.

Oh.....Omega WEAPON I believe was definitely Contienent and I believe was also a Lifewiper due to the whole lifestream carrying bit. 

Also it was borderline Relativistic X3

Omega Weapon from DoC? Yeah, the final collision with Chaos Vincent did create a large explosion. But relativistic? I don't recall it even moving.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel