Classic Thor vs Mystic Gohan

Topic started by Susanoo on Nov. 29, 2010. Last post by CoolnTwisted2k20 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Classic Thor  

vs 

Mystic Gohan 

Battlefield : Battleworld 
Win Conditions : Incapacitation, BFR, KO, Death 
No morals for both sides. Thor is NOT holding back. He has all his feats/powers he has displayed in his classic days not including OF.  

Who wins?

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Thor chucks his ass out of the Solar System. 

End Thread.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I think Gohan would stomp. In his mystic form he was near = to super buu whom was stated as a universal threat and who ripped through the dimensional boundaries seperating ROSAT and our dimension, and by statements he surpassed solar system busting as a teen ssj2 vs SPC-his mystic form being much stronger. Thor's advantage comes in the fact that mjonir can channel and manipulate energies. However classic thor had a limit with this: 

We can see that mjonir cannot contain a portion of the energies from the magnetic core of a planet, and that by absorbing said energies mjonir struggled greatly. 
Gohan's amount of energy far exceeds that. Gohan has also shown to be the better, faster h2h fighter. 
@hitsusatsu11:
I know about that feat. Also, did you know that Thor's hammer made a barrier that protected 1/5th of the Universe from a life bomb? 1/5 of a Universe = billions to trillions of galaxies. 1 galaxy = 1000s - millions of solar systems.
@susanoo: Thats impressive, I do believe Gohan could break through it though. ROSAT and our universe are completely separate, and it was said once the entrance disappears one is stuck forever. 

However the 2 characters with less ki than gohan were able break through those universal boundaries. 

Also there are billions and trillions of stars in a galaxy.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @susanoo: Thats impressive, I do believe Gohan could break through it though. ROSAT and our universe are completely separate, and it was said once the entrance disappears one is stuck forever. 

However the 2 characters with less ki than gohan were able break through those universal boundaries. 

Also there are billions and trillions of stars in a galaxy. "

Thor can also travel in between dimensions with ease. Breaking through dimensional walls/boundaries isn't really as impressive as making a barrier that powerful. In comics, travelling through dimensions is actually very easy for characters like Thor.
@susanoo: Traveling through dimensions is easy for goku and anyone with shunkan ido as well. Breaking through universal walls is something else. 
@susanoo: Also, was thor not powered up at the time? And did the bomb actually destroy any galaxies or was it just said to? Because majin buu is repeatedly stated as being able to destroy the universe. 
Post by taichokage (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 20
ABC logic says Gohan wins but Thor does have far more feats to work with. Gohan is much stronger than Super Buu who was near universe busting and well above galaxy busting and who could at will rip through space/time/dimensions. He also is stronger than ssj3 Goku who's ki could be felt through dimensions and in the spirit realm and who was stronger than Fat Majin Buu. Thor on the other hand has fended off Galactus, beaten guys larger than the earth, hurt the juggernaut without reality warping which is supposed to be impossible, destroyed planets and with physical power alone etc.. The list goes on. We really only have scaling for Gohan whereas we have many many feats for Thor however Gohan is supposed to be above those feats. He should win but he really has very little to show for himself. Also his cockiness could get in the way which is what allowed a weaker opponent than himself  to win against him.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Classic Thor stomps.
@hitsusatsu11: good point. Also Super Buu was destroying the universe but was stopped by Vegito. It should be counted otherwise the same principal should apply to Thor's feat In other words If Buu's feat and statements aren't acknowledged, the Thor's shouldn't be either and vice versa of course.. I 

@Hellos: Reason? Because Hitsu and myself have already made valid statements suggesting otherwise.
@taichokage: I  implore you to take a look at this thread  http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/what-is-the-strongest-dragon-ball-character-that-naruto-can-beat/321318/  and see the things Helos is spouting. 
@taichokage said:
" @hitsusatsu11: good point. Also Super Buu was destroying the universe but was stopped by Vegito. It should be counted otherwise the same principal should apply to Thor's feat In other words If Buu's feat and statements aren't acknowledged, the Thor's shouldn't be either and vice versa of course.. I 

@Hellos: Reason? Because Hitsu and myself have already made valid statements suggesting otherwise.
"

It's because due to everyone saying how that bomb was, Thor was the only hero that could stop it. And he did so no damage was done. Breaking through those boundaries and barriers can be done by beings such as Trion Juggernaut, whom can punch through Dimensions and Realities. Normal Juggernauts fists can level entire mountains. Trion is 1000x stronger. His punches still won't be able to break through Thor's barrier which blocked off that life bomb unless he punched through a Dimension (Which is point A to Point B. So he punches in one point, and the other point is Thor) and hit Thor directly and not his Barrier.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
Also, Thor wasn't powered up. Those were his classic days. And the Bomb was only said to blow up that much.

Thor didn't need Mjolnir to grab a guy and litterally throw his ass out of the Solar System. No DBZ char has that kind of strength. Also Classic Thor had time travel

@ReiKai: only briefly. He lost that power and has not had it since. True though no one in dbz has shown physical power near that level but power scaling could make it possible. Tao was able to throw a stone pillar to another country or at least a few hundred miles. He is around the strength of Roshi who 's level is 139. Lets say Tao is 150. ssj1 goku is a million times stronger at a level of 150,000,000. ssj3 is 4x ssj1 and mystic gohan is much stronger than ssj3 goku. Also note that Goku's power multipled by the time he was a ssj3 so his ssj3 would have been many times higher that 4x his initial ssj1 power. Lets say just for the sake of ease that Gohan is 4 million times stronger than Tao (even though it is much higher than that)  Gohan could throw something as heavy as a stone pillar for hundreds of millions of miles or even billions of miles. I know this is far stretched but the theory is sound.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@taichokage said:
"@Hellos: Reason? Because Hitsu and myself have already made valid statements suggesting otherwise.
"
Because Classic Thor was retardedly powerful. Gohan would not be able to tank anything he could throw at him.

Thor didn't lose it so much as Odin sealed that power to keep Thor from bumbling through history whenever he wanted to. And powerscaling is really quite worthless, mostly because DB/Z has such inconsistent strength features. Vegeta doing over 400x gravity only actually put him around the class 40 strength level. Also Str does not co-relate to Power Level well. Goku only weighs about 200lbs. At 100x gravity, that's 20,000lbs or 10 tons of pressure. It's not consistent with Kid Goku pushing a 20ton boulder just to get Roshi to train him.  

And put it this way. Pluto is about 2.74 Billion miles away from the Earth. Thor grabbed a guy and hurled him a greater distance than that. DBZ lacks that kind of feat. Classic Thor also had to deal with Loki and his reality-bending Magic. Loki who has turned people into just their outer-lining or inverted their color scheme (like how you take a picture an invert the color) and tons of other whacky shit. Like turning a cloud into a dragon. And I think if I recall correctly, Thor did the System-Toss before he got the Belt of Strength which increases his strength ten fold.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Classic Thor is strong enough to literally shatter Gohan's skull with a single blow. If Gohan gets hit by a well placed strike from Thor then he is as good as dead. 

ND
@Newdeath: No he isn't. Gohan is much more powerful than ssj3 Gotenks who could make craters larger than what nukes leave behind with a single strike. His desgtructive power scaling should put him in the galactic range. Thor is still stronger physically `but probably not overall and in any case Gohan's blows should harm Thor.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel