Classic Juggernaut vs Taurus Aldebaran

Topic started by deathmonger on Sept. 24, 2011. Last post by DJSNuva1 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
No prep 
Win by all means 
Fight takes place in Fawcett City

VS 

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

If this isn't the trion version he's more than screwed also I highly doubt he can touch Taurus (FTL). Taurus physically should be stronger (He lifted Themis plate with ease with one hand which was said to weigh more than the sky. The Sky estimated to weigh 5.3 million billions tons). Also he can just use Great Horn repeatedly to just crush the Juggernaut

Post by paladin (1,195 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@TheRedRose: I am pretty sure planet-shattering punches are well above the feat of holding up the sky. Otherwise, Gold Saints are without an exception are Class 100 as well.

As for the fight it depends on which version of Juggernaut we use.

One of them managed to survive the destruction of the entire universe.

@paladin: It clearly states Classic Version

@TheRedRose said:

If this isn't the trion version he's more than screwed also I highly doubt he can touch Taurus (FTL). Taurus physically should be stronger (He lifted Themis plate with ease with one hand which was said to weigh more than the sky. The Sky estimated to weigh 5.3 million billions tons). Also he can just use Great Horn repeatedly to just crush the Juggernaut

You do know Classic Juggs easily survived Thors god blast
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@TheRedRose said:

Oh yeah? But he's The Juggernaut... Nothing can stop The Juggernaut.

This is scan is very uverused LOL 
This is scan is very uverused LOL 

@DJSNuva1: @deathmonger: Even by then he has no way of breaking Gold Cloth (Multi star durability) and ROFL at that Scan

@TheRedRose said:

@DJSNuva1: @deathmonger: Even by then he has no way of breaking Gold Cloth (Multi star durability) and ROFL at that Scan

So in the end we are either looking at a stalemate or Taurus
@deathmonger said:
@TheRedRose said:

So in the end we are either looking at a stalemate or Taurus
That is what it seems like.
Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Juggernaut's immortality had to do with Cyttorak's gem if I recall.

Is the gold saint powerful enough to override that? I also forget how powerful Cyttorak was, isn't he skyfather level? If so then its what deathmonger said.

@321zigzag1 said:

Juggernaut's immortality had to do with Cyttorak's gem if I recall.

Is the gold saint powerful enough to override that? I also forget how powerful Cyttorak was, isn't he skyfather level? If so then its what deathmonger said.

I'm pretty sure that Cyttorak is Skyfather level. 
Post by Fail271 (87 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I'm going to call this one a draw. True as it may be that Taurus is faster and stronger, like DJSNuva1 posted, you just can't stop Juggernaut. There's no killing him.

@Fail271 said:

I'm going to call this one a draw. True as it may be that Taurus is faster and stronger, like DJSNuva1 posted, you just can't stop Juggernaut. There's no killing him.

Indeed.

Post by Butcher_Pete (51 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@DJSNuva1
Cyttorak is above skyfather... Dormammu is equal to Odin who is the most powerful skyfather, and Dormammu is less powerful than the Vishanti who fear Cyttorak (or atleast know not to mess with him.) 

There is really no way of harming Juggernaut, but since Juggernaut isn't going to be touching Taurus... stalemate.
Post by Fehafare (9,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@TheRedRose
People should learn that the cloth of whatever completly exposes your face, and allready a bullet to it would kill you (yeah i know they are fast enough to dodge easy but the point is if you hit them in the face they are dead) 

EDIT: but Jugg is just too slow so no win for him.
@Butcher_Pete said:
@DJSNuva1: Cyttorak is above skyfather... Dormammu is equal to Odin who is the most powerful skyfather, and Dormammu is less powerful than the Vishanti who fear Cyttorak (or atleast know not to mess with him.)  There is really no way of harming Juggernaut, but since Juggernaut isn't going to be touching Taurus... stalemate.
Most powerful Skyfather in Marvel, you mean.
Post by Butcher_Pete (51 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@DJSNuva1
Of course.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Fehafare said:

@TheRedRose: People should learn that the cloth of whatever completly exposes your face, and allready a bullet to it would kill you (yeah i know they are fast enough to dodge easy but the point is if you hit them in the face they are dead) EDIT: but Jugg is just too slow so no win for him.

the cloth probably protects the face too, otherwise many saints would be dead. considering some of them are superhuman that can move at FTL speed means that they can withstand the friction of moving at that speed, therefore their face is probably protected too

Post by Fehafare (9,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@cfatalis
Actaully it is not possible to move FTL so any other rules like the force on the moving body wouldn't apply for real, and well it doesn't cover their faces so it would be unlogicaly to protect them, but they should have some durability on their own right?

@Fehafare: What Fatalis said, the Gold Cloth protects the most vulnerable spots as well.... Take Galaxian Explosion for an example, Milos was struck by the technique though survived without any damage done to the face or any exposed parts, proving that Gold Cloth protects all parts of the body. Also you can't apply reality to fiction because it's fiction, anything is possible in a fictional world where characters can create stars, space, etc!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel