Clare VS Raiden (Metal Gear)

Topic started by SMXLR8 on June 12, 2013. Last post by ReiKai 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,748 posts) See mini bio Level 16

It is good to be back making battles again since it's been so long, I also have some cool fights that I thought of so stay tuned

Rules

no prep , in character , speed is equal if there is a problem ,standard equipment, Round 1 - no other powers or mode , Round 2 - radiden can go jack the ripper mode and Clare can use her yomi powers

Location - Toulouse

Post by Fehafare (9,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Current Clare should win this comfortably.

Post by othus12 (8,031 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Fehafare: why?

@othus12: Better stats?

@Fehafare: maybe. if you count that bull calc where she is mach 3000. other than that raiden has more strenght and better reflexes and yeah kill me even more agility than clare

@othus12: The calc is bullshit because you don't like it, or you have some real objection? Also even without that calc she is easily mach 20+, so Raiden doesn't have an advantage, not to mention speed is equal making this whole thing pointless.

He does not have more strength either, current Clare at her very weakest is at the very, very, very least multi city block level with casual attacks, but probably above that. Raiden at his strongest gets to high city block to multy cityblock level.

Reflexes and agility are also not something that's even up for debate. Clare cuts people up who are using another person as a shield with her huge as sword and she does so casually without actually using her strongest move, that's better than anything Raiden has done.

@Fehafare: besides raiden jumping from a mid air missile to another? and deflecting machinegun fire? raiden can put more strenght. he lifted metal gear ray effortlessly which weights 500 tons. stopped outer haven in its tracks which exceeds 50 thousand tons. and he tanks the plasma cannon and 50 cal machine gun casually. he can also cut through carbon nanotube structure like butter so he does have better strenght feats than clare.

i could agree that she is mach 20 on fight speed. raiden can react easily to that.

when has clare destroyed more than a city block?

raidens attacks are concentrated. here is an extreme example:

you wouldnt call seiya bulding level because he has never destroyed more than that right? seiya can do far more but his set of attacks are made so that he destroys his opponent. not the surroundings.

what im trying to say here is that he has a really good shot at winning here.

@othus12: He's mach 20 based on what? Jumping on rockets isn't as half as impressive as being able to stand on strands of hair and machine gun fire is a supersonic feat only in other words laughable.

And all those are lifting feats completely pointless her, she has far greater striking power than him. Claymore in it's early series had people casually dishing out multi city block level damage, current Clare should be able to do many times that, not to mention that she can damage high and top tires who are at least multi city block level in durability (they are probably town level but i'll just use MCB as a low).

No i don't think, nor do i want to that Seiya is building level only as that's idiotic, and comparing Raiden to him is also that.

His best feat stops at low multi city block level, nothing more to it.

@Fehafare: again i said it was an extreme example.

@Fehafare said:

@othus12: He's mach 20 based on what? Jumping on rockets isn't as half as impressive as being able to stand on strands of hair and machine gun fire is a supersonic feat only in other words laughable.

And all those are lifting feats completely pointless her, she has far greater striking power than him. Claymore in it's early series had people casually dishing out multi city block level damage, current Clare should be able to do many times that, not to mention that she can damage high and top tires who are at least multi city block level in durability (they are probably town level but i'll just use MCB as a low).

you sure dont expect to win this just with your opinion right? im still waiting for that scan where she busts a multi city block or one that shows the "massive" striking power to claim she has.

if a 50 cal hit clare it would pierce right trough her. on raiden that doesnt happen. and if he tanked the plasma cannon i dont see how clare is gonna hurt him.

@othus12:

A 50 cal wouldn't do shit top 90% of Claymore verse, the 10% that would get hurt by it being fodder Yoma.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=15688

That was extremely early in the series, right now Clare is around top tires who move from town, to hill level and approach city level.

@Fehafare: calcs are no longer valid/used in animevice. ever since someone made a "correct" calc that made bijuu dama triple digit hypersonic nobody believes they are actually real and they just count them as a drawing error. something that is quite likely since mangakas arent matematicians nor a physicists and dont even put that much effort into perspective. so unless the author states it and then tries to show it its valid.

and please dont wank on claymore a city level would have to look like this:

they are never getting on that level.

common swords and yoma claws have cut claymores before. i dont see them shrugging off 50 cal. anytime soon.

besides raiden's HF sword would split her in half so easily its not even funny.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Fehafare said:

He does not have more strength either, current Clare at her very weakest is at the very, very, very least multi city block level with casual attacks, but probably above that.

Her very weakest? You mean when she was pretty much a team rocket grunt one addition from getting replaced? No, she was about around small building level then. With casual attacks, around brick wall.

@UltimateHero0406: "Current" weakest as in the worst she can do right now.

@othus12: Not valid since when? Link to it being declared by a mod? And even if you refuse a clac, the feat on it's own is already multi city block level, the calc just made it more accurate. And Priscilla is hill level as well with no calcs to it, and the nearly city level thing comes from a calcs so you can dispose of it for all i care though it makes no sense. Claymore swords are harder than anything out there and many Yoma have bodies harder than those swords, and also Claymore's casually tank attacks way beyond that so it's just PIS to being with anyway.

@Fehafare: Ah, ok. But I've yet to see such casual attacks.

And there Claymore swords are the hardest substances on their tiny island. Plus, Raiden's HF blade easily has the feats to match Claire's. Ok, she can cut through tough Yoma easily but Raiden can cut through mountains of reinforced steel and carbon nanotubes just as easily and block physical attacks coming from Metal Gears without so much as chipping. He even used it to nail himself down and keep Outer Heaven from hitting Snake, and this was before it got the latest upgrade which uses the energy flowing through it to make the material stronger.

EDIT: He used a different HF blade on Armstrong, sorry.

@Fehafare: its not that the yoma are harder than the swords. its either the claymores lack the skill to use them properly or the swords arent sharp enough. even the best technique of clare is just swinging it as fast as she can. sorry but a High Frequency sword is even more dangerous. not only its nearly indestructible it also weakens the molecule bonds of everything it touches and pairing that with raiden's multi ton strenght there arent many things he cant cut.

again why dont you post some scans of clare hill busting?

@othus12: You didn't answer of my questions. I said it was Priscilla who done the hill busting. Riful done the multi city block feat and current Clare can do at the very least that much, not to mention she hurt people with a durability like that.

@UltimateHero0406: Every attack in Claymore is casual, they don't have anything fancy they just attack with their swords. The "tiny" island is big enough to be considered a continent and they obviously know about materials like steel and diamonds. But toughness of the material doesn't even matter, Clare has cut up people who's durability is at least multi city block level, but most likely more.

@Fehafare: How do you use casual attacks in a serious fight? Are you saying that Claymore who are about to die still stick to casual attacks? And a lot of them have special techniques that they do with their Yoki. Clare has her quickblade arm and used the Wind Cutter. So no, not every attack is just a casual sword swing.

And so has Raiden. As I recall, with no leverage, Raiden suplexed the MG Excelsus, which rivals a Brontosaurus in size, ripped the 20-30 ft blade off of it, parried it's sword strikes, and proceeded to use this blade to carve the thing like warm butter so you can't say their power isn't close. He also took a brutal smackdown from Armstring who had even more raw power than he had and still was able to fight perfectly so you can't say their durability is far apart either.

@Fehafare: yeah i heard you. show me when she did something like that? i dont really care about neither riful nor priscilla since they are wayy above clare and arent on this thread.

you can use calcs if you want but most of the community have alredy disregarded them.

@UltimateHero0406: Raiden has done so at his strongest, while Clare can do the same without using any Yoki. And the attacks are casual, there is no secret to them. They don't take time nor do they tire them. Claymores can spam those attacks.

And yeah, they are close, but Raiden done all that at his strongest while Clare can do the same without being at her strongest, so her > him.

@othus12: Priscilla > Clare? Yeah sure. Riful > Clare? Not so much. Yeah she'd probably win in the long run, but stats wise they are equal if not that Clare is actually faster which is quiet likely. And Clare has ripped through Cassandra someone who is multi city block level at the very least.

And "most of the community" isn't much given that we haven't that many, especially not active ones and most of those who do actively oppose calcs are either that new that i don't even bother taking their vote into consideration or are just bad debaters. Also if there's not an actual rule against the calcs i don't see a problem.

@Fehafare: you keep claiming hill level for everybody but you dont show any scan at all. im gonna ask once more to bring the multy city block feat of clare. cassandra has multi city block durability= maybe. but so does metal gear ray. and that didnt stopped raiden from slicing it in half.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel